“Woke” politics: who and where does it come from?

All she fucking said was “I can’t give you a definition” you idiot. That doesn’t even need to be intepreted as a lie. Conservatives are the king of drama queens lol

That isn't what she said.

Just as with Brown, you are a shameless liar.

“Can I provide a definition? No, I can’t. […] I’m not a biologist.” - Justice Jackson

But the issue is that she lied under oath to appease the radical left - DURING HER CONFIRMATION.

If she commits perjury at this point, she has no business on the highest court in the land. Particularly given that her only qualifications are her skin color and genitals.

That isn't what she said.

Just as with Brown, you are a shameless liar.

“Can I provide a definition? No, I can’t. […] I’m not a biologist.” - Justice Jackson

But the issue is that she lied under oath to appease the radical left - DURING HER CONFIRMATION.

If she commits perjury at this point, she has no business on the highest court in the land. Particularly given that her only qualifications are her skin color and genitals.
Lol so what is the lie exactly? Are you saying she’s biologist?! Oh my! Did not know that.

The point is when people get elected, they are supposed to move the needle a tiny bit in some issues and even agree in many other issues. This has ended. There is no mandate for endless trillions of dollars printed up to pay off special interests like we have seen since Biden was installed.

Nothing to do with my point.
Take your meds.

Lol so what is the lie exactly? Are you saying she’s biologist?! Oh my! Did not know that.

Are you changing your tune and now claiming she DOESN'T know what a woman is?

If she doesn't, she's too fucking stupid to be on the court - although I doubt Sotomayor learned what toilet paper is for yet - speaking of dumb. If she did, she committed perjury.

All to appease the most radical faction of the fascist party.

Are you changing your tune and now claiming she DOESN'T know what a woman is?

If she doesn't, she's too fucking stupid to be on the court - although I doubt Sotomayor learned what toilet paper is for yet - speaking of dumb. If she did, she committed perjury.

All to appease the most radical faction of the fascist party.
When she says she can’t answer, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what a woman is. Perhaps what she meant is that she can’t answer the question because she wanted to avoid the PC sensibilities. Hard to say, but it would be easy to explain that she was not in fact lying.

When she says she can’t answer, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what a woman is. Perhaps what she meant is that she can’t answer the question because she wanted to avoid the PC sensibilities. Hard to say, but it would be easy to explain that she was not in fact lying.

You've just got to lie for your Reich.

You can't help it.

Sad

PC sensibilities?....will she consider that bullshit when she has a case before her?....

It was stupid fucking question to ask in the first place so her answer doesn’t matter.
of course it doesnt to you....they ask questions to see what kind of character that person has....but your right it doesnt matter....20 percenters asking another 20 percenter questions,.....

You've just got to lie for your Reich.

You can't help it.

Sad
lol if you actually had any objectivity, you would realize how ridiculous you sound whining about this.

Trump’s appointee said under oath he had no plans to overturn Roe v Wade. He did just that. But you don’t care about that. He’s a conservative and Trump appointed him. That’s all you need to hear.

Now granted how you define “woke” varies.

Republicans think women in action films is “woke”.

Republicans think black people in leading roles is “woke”.

Republicans think gay people doing anything at all in movies is “woke”.

I do not know of any conservatives who believe any of the bullshit that you are falsely attributing to us.

As is usually for your kind, you're lying; you know that you're lying; everyone else knows that you're lying; and you know that everyone else knows that you're lying.

Why even bother? Is the act of lying itself more important or meaningful to you than any message you might wish to convey?

lol if you actually had any objectivity, you would realize how ridiculous you sound whining about this.

Trump’s appointee said under oath he had no plans to overturn Roe v Wade. He did just that. But you don’t care about that. He’s a conservative and Trump appointed him. That’s all you need to hear.

That is a complete lie.

Justice Kavanaugh refused to say how he would rule - just as he should. Elena Kagan gave the same answer.

All she said was “I can’t give you a definition”. Yeah go cry about it lol

Any sane, honest person can.

Her inability or unwillingness to do so is deeply damning.

Either she is severely defective, monthly, or else deeply dishonest. Either way, ought to solidly disqualify her for any position of power or importance.

It was stupid fucking question to ask in the first place so her answer doesn’t matter.

It' a “stupid fucking question” only in the sense that every sane person knows the answer, and can give a correct answer, so there normally should never be any need to ask it.

What does it tell us about someone who cannot give a correct answer to that question?

Forum List

Back