"Woke" isn't profitable

Are you drinking?

Thread topic is corporations realizing going woke isn't profitable. Get there

He's not capable of doing that, his only MO is to go around attacking 'conservatives and righties' by applying false labels to them and going to extreme conclusions (that no logical or intelligent person would come to) in order to smear as much as possible. He's not even that good at it, broken record, old schtick, he needs new material.

From the champion of the right wing anti-wokeness movement....

The Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels.

M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them

So, do you agree with him? Do you also find the Brown M&M less sexy?

Did you also used to dream about having a drink with the "female" M&Ms?

Is this common on the right to view cartoon candies in a sexual way?
Turn the wokeness game back in your face and now we have a problem?

Yes, I did know that...yet I never looked at the green M&M as sexy, cannot even say I knew any of them wore shoes, let alone what kind.

But damn, change the shoes on the two "female" M&Ms and you rightwingers lose your shit....which is funny as hell.

Do you agree with Tucker that the Brown M&M is no longer as desirable?

This is a perfect example, he's made about 20 posts saying this same shit over and over and over again, and it's not even true. Trying way too hard to be 'relevant' I guess. :dunno: Apparently like every other leftie, absolutely no sense of humor at all, what a pathetic way to go through life.

Their woke campaign didn’t just “ change the shoes”. They assigned ridiculous woke back stories to the M&M characters and sucked the fun out of them. Like lefties do with everything.

Apparently they learned the lesson…” if it ain’t broke…don’t fix it.”

He'd rather construct his stupid assinine strawman and attack 'rightwingers' with what he thinks is his ingenious insight, what a tool.

Turn the wokeness game back in your face and now we have a problem?

I have no problem at all with you being sexually attracted to cartoon candies.

I truly did not know it was a thing till now, but if it makes you happy I am happy as well for you.

I have no problem at all with you being sexually attracted to cartoon candies.

I truly did not know it was a thing till now, but if it makes you happy I am happy as well for you.
Goes back to M&M and their reaction to wokeness 'compliance'.
Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing.
I wasn't aware they were or are sexy.......I see you are.

So, people on the right are attracted to carton candies due to their wokeness?

If you say so.
Actually it was their consumers who complained.

Oct, 2022

Candy manufacturer Mars Inc has introduced another big change since it unveiled new looks and personalities for its M&M's characters earlier this year, which stirred a furious response over the beloved mascots' progressive makeovers.

"Oh give it a rest, they're sweets. Stop ramming this down our throats — go woke, go broke," someone commented.

"Yeah, we've had enough of the woke bulls**t. Just stop already," came another angry response.

l

Actually it was their consumers who complained.

Oct, 2022

Candy manufacturer Mars Inc has introduced another big change since it unveiled new looks and personalities for its M&M's characters earlier this year, which stirred a furious response over the beloved mascots' progressive makeovers.

"Oh give it a rest, they're sweets. Stop ramming this down our throats — go woke, go broke," someone commented.

"Yeah, we've had enough of the woke bulls**t. Just stop already," came another angry response.

l

Yep, the folks on the right are pissed that they M&Ms are not sexy any longer.

And why are people hating on purple? Purple is the color of royalty.

Tucker let the cat out of the bag for the real reason for the uproar

The Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels.

M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them

A day later and still no response from Taz. I'm probably waiting for nothing but,...

yellow-back-to-the-future.gif

You people need more to do with your time
No.. apparently Mars candies does.
They apparently sit around in meetings discussing whether women mascots should wear women shoes.
It was dumb as hell. "OMG!! they have little candy girl figures that are wearing high heels!! The horror!!...

Ultimate virtue signaling.
I am glad there was backlash
There needs to be a LOT more

Mars doesn't give a damn about Right & Left... only the bottom line.

They made a change because...

...drumroll...

...they saw a drop in sales that they attributed to backlash against their woke advertising.

No other reason.

Forum List

Back