Woke colonialism

Weren’t all our wars total disasters? It was for the many nations we invaded and for the American people. However a very small segment of our society made out like bandits.
All less WW2. Hitler was close to the bomb too
And maybe the First Gulf War, but the ends to the means was a total fucking waste, especially now

For the record, I'm more isolationist. Mostly every regime we changed was as worse and usually worse than worse

Oh brother. Claiming our government’s imperialist actions is exactly like Russia’s and China’s shows a total lack of understanding. Then even more foolish, is concluding these imperialist actions are acceptable because all empires do it.

Wake the fuck up!
Who attacked Afghanistan first?

I'll give you a hint, it was not the US

Agreed. The oligarchy hates it when there isn’t war or threat of war. So, naturally they really hated our history of nonintervention and the people’s demand for peace. They have pushed us down this same road of constant war that has destroyed past empires and many Americans think this is the way it should be.
Well what Presidents got the US into war over the years?

Wilson got the US to go to war with Germany after falsely claiming that the Lusitania was not a military target and only carried civilians with Americans on board. Later divers discovered it was full of war supplies for the UK.

FDR was at the helm for WW2, which is arguably only a continuation of the last war. The only reason for this is the horrible peace treaty that was signed due to Wilson's stupidity.

The Korean war was started under Truman

The Vietnam was was started by LBJ, who, just like Wilson, falsely accused the Vietnamese of attacking the US to get the country to go to war.

Iraq and Afghanistan was started by "W". Notice he is the only Republican in the group. Imagine that, then again, he voted for Biden, so he was really a democrat all along.

Obama attacked Libya.

So why are all these wars started under democrats? And why is it Trump was the only President in a very long time not to start a war and was a Republican? In fact, he signed a Middle East peace deal and everyone called him Hitler.

So it sounds like the anti-Biden fruit loops are pissed because we won’t recognize the legitimacy of the Taliban 2.0 unless they show they keep their so-called promises on women, inclusive government and human rights.

I never considered having women participate in government, work, have the freedom to travel and dress as they wish to be indicative of the dreaded “woke” culture . Nor did I think asking the Taliban to cool it on the public executions and forced marriages to be “woke”.

If that is what the right hates, no wonder they are finding a sense of brotherhood with the Taliban.

Forum List

Back