Woe betide any of its neighbours who forget this

The OP needs to understand shit IS going to get tore up. Some landmark or highly held building WILL be destroyed. It's war it happens.

BEFORE all this CIA backed Obama crap started I was posting on a board IN Syria and if you ever run across a female poster with the screen name Only_Tears she can confirm she knows "FIRES".

The OP needs to understand shit IS going to get tore up. Some landmark or highly held building WILL be destroyed. It's war it happens.

BEFORE all this CIA backed Obama crap started I was posting on a board IN Syria and if you ever run across a female poster with the screen name Only_Tears she can confirm she knows "FIRES".
That the Russian air force is helping doesn´t mean the Syrian airforce were idle.

That the Russian air force is helping doesn´t mean the Syrian airforce were idle.
I know I do. Just saying something is going to get tore up. And people need to accept that. If you kill 5000 rebels and they blow up a building is it worth the swap? Yes because they ARE dead and a building CAN be rebuilt.

Forum List

Back