Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

The witnesses in the story I posted said they only heard the first shot. Being as though they are the only witnesses with no connection to the community, their account seems most reliable.

You must not have read everything. Sounds like more than one shot to me.

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg

The issue isn't whether or not he robbed a store, or assaulted the officer. Once he had shot him and Brown was surrendering he should have stopped shooting.

Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg

The issue isn't whether or not he robbed a store, or assaulted the officer. Once he had shot him and Brown was surrendering he should have stopped shooting.

No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

The witnesses in the story I posted said they only heard the first shot. Being as though they are the only witnesses with no connection to the community, their account seems most reliable.

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

The piece says video after the incident.

There is audio that indicates otherwise. We just have to wait and see

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.
Well, you're wrong all over the place. But since you admit it I guess we'll just let it go at at that.

Why
How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.
Why wouldnt they do like the witnesses in the OP and asked to not be identified?

The piece says video after the incident.

There is audio that indicates otherwise. We just have to wait and see

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.
Well, you're wrong all over the place. But since you admit it I guess we'll just let it go at at that.

I guess since you say I'm wrong I should just believe it. Normally I would ask why but its obvious you lack the intelligence to muster a coherent argument.

You are reading into my posts only what you want to read. Nowhere did anybody say Brown was only shot once. The witnesses said he was shot once before they actually saw anything.

The reason I lean towards believing the officer had been attacked is that he had to shoot once before Brown surrendered. An innocent man should have no reason to hold his hands in the air, and say "Okay, okay, okay."

[QUOTE="Asclepias,

I guess since you say I'm wrong I should just believe it. Normally I would ask why but its obvious you lack the intelligence to muster a coherent argument.[/QUOTE]
In one post you admit you have not heard what I said was a witness recording.....then proceeded nothing supports it. You clearly want a specific outcome are forthright about it.

If you want to have the appearance of objectivity you might want to re think your style.

You are reading into my posts only what you want to read. Nowhere did anybody say Brown was only shot once. The witnesses said he was shot once before they actually saw anything.

The reason I lean towards believing the officer had been attacked is that he had to shoot once before Brown surrendered. An innocent man should have no reason to hold his hands in the air, and say "Okay, okay, okay."

I didnt say you claimed Brown was only shot once. You clearly said said the witnesses said they only heard the first shot. Unless the sound cut out he heard more than the first shot.

The witnesses in the story I posted said they only heard the first shot./QUOTE]

Why
How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.
Why wouldnt they do like the witnesses in the OP and asked to not be identified?

I wouldn't take that risk either if I were them. It doesn't even matter. Once witnesses come out supporting Wilson you're just going to say they are lying anyway.

[QUOTE="Asclepias,

I guess since you say I'm wrong I should just believe it. Normally I would ask why but its obvious you lack the intelligence to muster a coherent argument.
In one post you admit you have not heard what I said was a witness recording.....then proceeded nothing supports it. You clearly want a specific outcome are forthright about it.

If you want to have the appearance of objectivity you might want to re think your style.[/QUOTE]

I'm not concerned with what you think of my objectivity. I said post your proof. If you want someone to entertain the idea you know what you are talking about post a link to someone saying Brown attacked the officer after running away from him. Yes I want a specific outcome. I want wilson to go to jail since all the evidence points to him killing Brown in cold blood. Do you have something besides Wilsons word he is innocent?

I didnt say you claimed Brown was only shot once. You clearly said said the witnesses said they only heard the first shot. Unless the sound cut out he heard more than the first shot.

You misunderstood what I meant. They only heard the first shot. They saw and heard the next five. Nobody knows what led up to the first shot.

Why

I wouldn't take that risk either if I were them. It doesn't even matter. Once witnesses come out supporting Wilson you're just going to say they are lying anyway.
So I guess that means you havent seen or heard of any witnesses supporting Wilson either? Doesnt matter what I believe. I wont be on the jury.

Forum List

Back