Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

I didnt say you claimed Brown was only shot once. You clearly said said the witnesses said they only heard the first shot. Unless the sound cut out he heard more than the first shot.

You misunderstood what I meant. They only heard the first shot. They saw and heard the next five. Nobody knows what led up to the first shot.

Ok. I see what you are saying now. My bad.

The reason I lean towards believing the officer had been attacked is that he had to shoot once before Brown surrendered. An innocent man should have no reason to hold his hands in the air, and say "Okay, okay, okay."

Yes an innocent man would have a reason to hold his hands in the air and say OK OK OK. He doesnt want to be killed is a pretty good reason.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

There is audio of an eyewitness recounting what he saw to his friend(s). I don't think he is aware he is being recorded.

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

The video that started the investigation was a good one and has been posted here numerous times. There is a medical report detailing Wilson's injuries. Like it or not, Michael Brown hasn't yet reached Saint Michael status.

Will you please post the medical report of wilson's injuries?

So far all we've gotten from the police department is that wilson had some swelling in his face.

Pretty fucking hilarious.
The GJ will rule there is no case against Wilson.
All you stupid numb-nuts fools will DEMAND that another GJ be convened. Even that cock-sucker Holder hasn't been able to come up with any trumped up charge against the police department.
Then you'll crawl under your rocks and wait hoping the MAYBE the next time you lay your personal credibility on the line you'll get lucky.
Even your race whore Sharpton and MSNBS has moved on.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

There is audio of an eyewitness recounting what he saw to his friend(s). I don't think he is aware he is being recorded.

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer
Nowhere in your link does it say Brown was charging or attacking the officer.

Nothing to see here folks........just another feral ghetto thug meeting his fate.

michael-brown-2.jpg

Someone needs to tell that dude sleeping in the street is dangerous.

The video that started the investigation was a good one and has been posted here numerous times. There is a medical report detailing Wilson's injuries. Like it or not, Michael Brown hasn't yet reached Saint Michael status.

Will you please post the medical report of wilson's injuries?

So far all we've gotten from the police department is that wilson had some swelling in his face.
"So far". That's right pal. So far.
The FBI will be more than happy to shove the evidence of Wilson's innocence in your face in their own good time. (You're aware of course that the FBI is mostly
White' right?)
But you and your 'type' will never believe the truth. It will fit never your racist narrative. And that is why you are a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Even if this is truth....It isn't national news. Why not talk about the other 12,000 murders per year? Oh, yeah. IT doesn't guilt whitey until giving blacks money and a free ride.

Because an office is supposed to prevent murders not participate in them. Only a retard wouldn't get the distinction.

It does say he just keeps coming towards the cop as the cop is shooting. It is opposing the hands up account. I would call that charging, but I may be wrong, I admit. I can't imagine he was strolling towards the firing cop. My point was that witnesses conflict so I'm going to go with forensics. Witnesses are often unreliable, are human and have agendas.

It had been a while since I'd heard the audio. It was a background conversation behind loud people so difficult to hear. I generally have to go all over for info to form an opinion and they are subject to change with new info. My apologies if I remembered words from the talking head rather than the audio.

If MB was, in fact, surrendering, the cop was in the wrong, of course! I am just saying all those witnesses can't be right and some statements have been proven to be lies, so I am very very skeptical of them.

If the cop blew brown away. Well, he is part of the 200 white on black murders per year. Still about half of what blacks do to whites.

Do we care about that black kid that is blown away by that group of thugs in Chicago? You do't seem to care.

There's more important things to give a shit about until you do. This cop will have his day in court and justice will be served.

Here's "a dozen witnesses" who say Brown attacked Wilson.

8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
So...he was shot for this?
Nope........it's just more evidence of his violence prone personality.
So any pictures come out of any of us being angry and putting hands on someone, we deserve to be shot..........later on by someone else......?
Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg
So...he was shot for this?
Nope........it's just more evidence of his violence prone personality.
So any pictures come out of any of us being angry and putting hands on someone, we deserve to be shot..........later on by someone else......?
Even if this is truth....It isn't national news. Why not talk about the other 12,000 murders per year? Oh, yeah. IT doesn't guilt whitey until giving blacks money and a free ride.
Apparently the worst part is it is motivating black people to register to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Blacks in Ferguson won't turn out to vote in November.
But BOBO will give the 'Maker's' money to put up a ten foot statue of 'Big Mike'. Like in Fargo.

No one who needds to believe that Brown was a victim of hate and corruption will be open to that audio. They will lie to themselves.

Forum List

Back