‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

I'm really sad to see just how sick and depraved Giuliani is these days. I used to admire him tremendously for the job he did cleaning up NYC. I couldn't say enough nice things about him.

But he's had his head so far up his ass for so long, I think his prostate cancer spread to his brain.

Sad.

Impeachment in the shadows away from the public's view will not be considered as anything close to being serious or fair....so go ahead dumbo dems....

I'm really sad to see just how sick and depraved Giuliani is these days. I used to admire him tremendously for the job he did cleaning up NYC. I couldn't say enough nice things about him.

But he's had his head so far up his ass for so long, I think his prostate cancer spread to his brain.

Sad.
Not only are you sad, you are disgusting.

Rudy would never involve himself with Trump if President Trump were not an honest man. Why throw an entire career of fighting corruption away on President Trump?

Truth is, he's known Trump and his character a long time. You cannot become wildly successful if you are involved in dishonest business practices. People will not do business with you.

The Democrat DemNazi Party has spent 3.5 years digging up anything they could and turning over every rock, and there is just nothing there, just like Strozk said there was.

"There was no there, there"

You are engaged in a 3.5 year long soft COUP, and it's going to fail because it's based in treachery, dishonesty, lies, and propaganda.

And your party has been exposed more and more every day as The Racist, Power Hungry Bigots that just abuse and use people to gain Power so they can lord over them like gods.

Your "Resistance" is nothing more than the last fight of a trapped rat lashing out at those who have cornered him, and NOTHING MORE.

That is Obama's Legacy. One of Corruption, Greed, and Lust for Power, and it's The Democrat Party's Legacy as well.

Last edited:
REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!

This hoax has to be pressed as fast as possible, otherwise these....little....problems will keep being exposed......

The democrats are just calling up Trump haters, implying that they have some sort of information...then they let them bitch about getting canned by Trump....and the democrat press reports it like it has some relevance to the fake impeachment...

"I read g5000 post at USMB and decided I could no longer stay silent! I had to come forward and blow the whistle on Trump! Sure, I never worked at the White House and didn't bother reading the transcript, why should that even matter?" -- Whistle Blower # 63

Sad.

Give it up, this just makes you look bad and rabid

"I read g5000 post at USMB and decided I could no longer stay silent! I had to come forward and blow the whistle on Trump! Sure, I never worked at the White House and didn't bother reading the transcript, why should that even matter?" -- Whistle Blower # 63
G5000 Putin Bot Molested me.

I must be BELIEVED!

You believe me, don't you Blind Boo, and the rest of you lefties?

Impeachment in the shadows away from the public's view will not be considered as anything close to being serious or fair....so go ahead dumbo dems....
House Benghazi Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy and Elijah Cummings, the panel's top Democrat, got into a heated shouting match about halfway through Thursday's hearing over whether secret testimony should be released

Hillary Clinton comes out swinging on Benghazi as she fends off hostile Republicans

It's Okay When Republicans Do It!™

Dipshit started a topic fed to him by his propagandists who lied to him. Hill's testimony was not about Trump's phone call.

This demonstrates the willful blindness to facts Trumptards suffer from.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

This hoax has to be pressed as fast as possible, otherwise these....little....problems will keep being exposed......

The democrats are just calling up Trump haters, implying that they have some sort of information...then they let them bitch about getting canned by Trump....and the democrat press reports it like it has some relevance to the fake impeachment...
Again, retard, Hill was not testifying about the phone call.

Try to catch up, retards!

Dipshit started a topic fed to him by his propagandists who lied to him. Hill's testimony was not about Trump's phone call.

This demonstrates the willful blindness to facts Trumptards suffer from.
You are very psychologically triggered by this thread. It proves you're weak minded and desperate. What race are you?

They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

The point of closed door depositions is to prevent all the witnesses from hearing each other's testimony.

Duh!

House Benghazi Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy and Elijah Cummings, the panel's top Democrat, got into a heated shouting match about halfway through Thursday's hearing over whether secret testimony should be released

Hillary Clinton comes out swinging on Benghazi as she fends off hostile Republicans

It's Okay When Republicans Do It!™
Far Different when discussing National Security Matters and Classified Intel than it is when discussing Joe and Hunter Biden's Bank Accounts and Corruption Investigations.

The President of the United States was attempting to rig the 2020 election by having Crazy Eyes Rudy fabricate manufactured bullshit about his main political rival. And the President of the United States was attempting to collude with a foreign leader in that effort.

Giuliani was using criminals and corrupt foreign officials to create this pile of bullshit. He was being fed himself by bullshit from a known hack and liar.

This is what is coming out in the hearings.

They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.
Especially when he references a Corruption Investigation in to Hunter Biden that was Re-opened by The Ukraine 6 months before the "Phone Call" that Joe Biden got shut down.

Forum List

Back