‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.

"I read about the call in the newspaper and HAD to come forward" -- As I predicted -- Whistle blower #38
so I'm a whistle blower now?

More first hand knowledge:

But Kent will also be a key witness in Trump's firing of Yovanovitch over unfounded conspiracy theories that she badmouthed him and shielded Biden and other Democrats from investigation in Ukraine. In emails that were turned over by the State Department inspector general to Congress, Kent is the one warning senior leadership of efforts to take down Yovanovitch by accusing her of corruption and obstruction -- allegations that are spread in conservative media.

In one email to acting Assistant Secretary for Europe Philip Reeker and State Department counselor Ulrich Brechbuhl, Kent makes clear there is a "fake news driven smear" against Yovanovitch, including links to The Hill newspaper, Fox News's "Life, Liberty, and Levin," and a podcast by Trump supporter and conservative commentator Dan Bongino.

Kent dissects that effort, in particular a "fake list of alleged 'do not prosecute' names posted on the dubious site Medium... from an 'author' that apparently does not exist," he writes in an email dated March 28.

State Dept official who warned of 'smear' campaign testifies in impeachment probe
Buuuut my feelings hurt so trump has to go lol

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!

she did not testify about the phone call but about a meeting previously she was at...her and Bolton

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

As you can now see, your propagandists have deliberately misled you. Hill's testimony had nothing to do with the phone call, dipshit.

All caught up now?

Somehow, I just know you will continue to chug their piss even though you know they are lying to you.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

At some point, we the public must abandon the indoctrinated mindfuck of guilt/sin/blame and take on some responsibility for what we allow on our watch. Blaming politicians and the endless parade of personalities and characters involved in the charade we all participate in even though we know the entire system runs upon corruption is nothing but participation and cooperation.

As you can now see, your propagandists have deliberately misled you. Hill's testimony had nothing to do with the phone call, dipshit.

All caught up now?

Somehow, I just know you will continue to chug their piss even though you know they are lying to you.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

At some point, we the public must abandon the indoctrinated mindfuck of guilt/sin/blame and take on some responsibility for what we allow on our watch. Blaming politicians and the endless parade of personalities and characters involved in the charade we all participate in even though we know the entire system runs upon corruption is nothing but participation and cooperation.
yes, DC is fully corrupt, I agree. It's why there is the Donald in the WH.

she did not testify about the phone call but about a meeting previously she was at...her and Bolton
Exactly. That these clowns don't know that shows just how deep a cave their propagandists are keeping them in.

Exactly. That these clowns don't know that shows just how deep a cave their propagandists are keeping them in.

They don't know because they don't care what the facts are.

It's all unraveling for Trump and Giuliani now.

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

facts, you wouldn't know a fact if you were introduced to one.

BOLTON: Giuliani is a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up.

Yep.

facts, you wouldn't know a fact if you were introduced to one.
I'm hurt, trumpcocksuker

Trump's claim that his extortion phone call was "perfect" is coming apart at the seams now that several people are coming forward who saw the illegality of his and Crazy Eyes Rudy's activities over a long period of time.

crazy-eyes-9.jpg

Trump's claim that his extortion phone call was "perfect" is coming apart at the seams now that several people are coming forward who saw the illegality of his and Crazy Eyes Rudy's activities over a long period of time.

If only he'd release the transcript of the call and put all these doubts to an end

If only...

crazy-eyes-9.jpg

"In 1989, when Rudolph Giuliani stepped down after six years as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, he was perhaps the most famous law enforcement official in the United States. He left a legacy of successful prosecutions of leaders of New York’s “Commission” of organized crime families, the Mafia’s international heroin and cocaine ring in the “Pizza Connection” case, as well as high-profile political corruption and Wall Street criminal cases."

Rudolph Giuliani

rudy-giuliani-NotableName.jpg

"Do I look like I give a single fuck about what some anti-American fuckwit thinks?"

What Happened to Rudy Giuliani?

The man I worked for in 1993 is not the man who now lies for Donald Trump.

He may not care, but anyone who worked on his winning campaigns in 1993 and 1997 or in City Hall during his two terms as mayor does care about his legacy — and theirs. We were proud to live and work in the clean, safe, prosperous city that Rudy ran and that Mayor Michael Bloomberg inherited from him.

<snip>
Fast forward to Rudy’s Ukraine misadventure. This is not Rudy vigorously defending Mr. Trump’s bad behavior. This is Rudy, as a private citizen and personal attorney for the president, lamely acting as a shadow secretary of state and Trump enforcer by attempting to influence the 2020 election in favor of his client.

I’ve remained in regular contact with my campaign colleagues, many of whom served in senior-level positions in the Giuliani administration. We’ve talked about his successes and his failures: reducing crime, improving the quality of life and reforming welfare as mayor; his prostate cancer and aborted Senate run against Hillary Clinton; his failed presidential bid and his widely hailed performance on and after Sept. 11.

Now the Ukraine story has us burning up the phone lines. Even former “Yes Rudys” have begun to question their blind fealty to him.

<snip>

Watching and reading Rudy’s ferocious lying for Mr. Trump, whether on Fox or CNN, forced me to re-examine his last 25 years, especially the profiteering from Sept. 11. But Ukraine was the coup de grâce. We who admired him for so long expected much more from Rudy Giuliani and his legacy.

That wedding photograph with Rudy? I took it out of my wallet recently and put it in a drawer, probably forever.

Forum List

Back