Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

No. I am HARD WORKING.

And I am sure Romeny was as well before he retired from the private sector.
Thus why he has such an impressive portfolio.
My Dad didn't own Nash Motors and served as Governor of Michigan.

Perhaps if I had such a leg up, I could afford to sneer at genuine hard working Americans just as you are.

I sneer at hard working Americans?

So you have an issue with those that are lucky enough to be born into wealth. That is jealousy.

As for Romney, the man had plenty of money yet he still felt the need to work hard in the private sector...and went further and worked hard in government.

And you frown on this?

I mean...based on your logic.....if you are born into money, you are not lucky...you are bad...evil....even if you still go out there and work for a living.

How does that make sense?

I don't hate either party. I find that self defeating. I do not understand why one party believes that cutting spending alone can reduce the deficit. I don't understand how some folks think that if we allow the most money to flow into the fewest hands we can get economic growth.

if you owed money, and you started to spend less than you brought in...would you not be able to oay off your debt?

As for part two of your post...

If such is true then why did the administration cherry pick the few to get the stimulus money? How would that help economic growth for their thousands of competitors?
Yes, I could start to pay off my debt. It would go easier and quicker if I could get a raise in income!

And who got the stimulus? The Bush administration stimulated the bankers and the Wall Street speculators. Was that cherry picking?

I was against the wall street bailout from day one.

Sure...the debt would go alot easier and quicker if you simply raised revenue.

But if you raised revenue but did not cut spending...where does that leave you?

Not hard working. The folks making $40,000 work hard. Romney never breaks a sweat. His income is from investments, not hard work.

Nah, he works hard too. You're just a dimwitted bitter Democrat Dummy, so you don't know any better. The man worked for his money. You should try that for a change. Good luck. :)
I do work hard. Do you? Or do you just enjoy belittling and sneering with contempt at those of us who do work hard?

Could you loan me a million from your account? I'd pay 3 points over prime!

Or are you not rich either? Perhaps you don't work any harder than me or the 349,000,000 other Americans just like me?

You really are just a bitter Democrat Dummy. But, it's ok. That's all you know. You've been 'Community Organized' for too many years to know any better. The man worked hard and made a substantial income. Good for him.

Not hard working. The folks making $40,000 work hard. Romney never breaks a sweat. His income is from investments, not hard work.

Nah, he works hard too. You're just a dimwitted bitter Democrat Dummy, so you don't know any better. The man worked for his money. You should try that for a change. Good luck. :)
I do work hard. Do you? Or do you just enjoy belittling and sneering with contempt at those of us who do work hard?

Or are you not rich either? Perhaps you don't work any harder than me or the 349,000,000 other Americans just like me?
Work hard..There's your mistake. People who work smart are the ones who succeed and achieve.

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.
I think its great he made good investments. I bet if you made that you would not be bitching. Envy much

Not sure why you think that because you "work hard" that you are entitled to someone else's money.

Romney made his money on his own so he should be able to keep and accumulate it as much as he wants.
Tell that to the deficit. The same folks who designed this system of accumlative wealth for the very few are ready willing and able to lustily cut benefits which help the least fortunate. They'll make those cut. they'll feel justified and all warm and fuzzy inside. Meanwhile, some family, someone's grandmother, some child will have to struggle more, cut back more, decide on which necessity is really affordable.

So kudos to Romney! He gamed the system and won! Who needs a vibrant middle class? We got a few rich folks who we can idolize. We're Popeye Doyle eating cold pizza and coffee and Romney and the rich are the heroin smugglers eating in a five star restaurant.

thefrenchconnection.jpg

Please tell me you aren't one of those pie guys? You know, the guy who thinks wealth is a finite pie that has to be divided infinitely and that some people are getting more pie than others. Say it ain't so. You are aware that there is not a limited amount of wealth in the world that just changes hands aren't you? You do realize that when Romney accumulates more wealth, he isn't taking it from poor old widows and orphans don't you? Tell me, who did Warren Buffet and George Soros steal their wealth from? How many homeless children starved to death because of their greed? Or Bill Gates and Steve Jobs? Here is the dirty little secret that liberals don't seem to grasp. When the pie has been divided and X number of people get a slice, you just bake another pie. Works that way for wealth too. People can actually accumulate their own wealth without having the government confiscate it from those who worked for it and redistributing it to those who didn't out of "fairness".
No. I'm one of those vibrant middle class guys. You know, the type who thinks that the more people with spending power, the more the economy grows.

I'm one of those guys who thinks that if more and more wealth is consolidated among the very few, that wealth had to come from somewhere. The cuts in workers pay and benefits begged for by management? The ultra high bonuses and salaries given to the very few who did not labor to produce, but merely gambled some of their own money and won? That the stakes for the bets made by investors has risen faster than the compensation for the folks actually responsible for production.

Not sure why you think that because you "work hard" that you are entitled to someone else's money.
Why not? Someone else decided that the money I earned was actually their money and took it!

If middle class pay rose as much and as fast as executive compensation and tax breaks, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

:eusa_think:Kerry paid a lower tax rate than Romney in 2003, the last year before his run, I don't remember much about that then......maybe I ought to check....:eusa_eh:

well, I'm back, nope, nothing:rolleyes:
Dont you know to liberals its only bad when the Right does it even though more rich people are on the left

Bingo! That really is the Democrat Dummy mentality. They really do believe it's right to steal fellow Citizens' income. They're just that ignorant. But i can't blame them really. They've been 'Community Organized' by the Democrats for so many years. All they know is bitterness & envy. They were trained on that since they were very young. Their Entitlement mentality is destroying our country. It's very sad.

Last edited:

This is the bottom line.

Maybe, just maybe, when faggots like you stop bitching about someone else and get off their asses, they can have the same type of success? :dunno:

Work hard..There's your mistake. People who work smart are the ones who succeed and achieve.

In today's America, those who gamble on investments are the ones who succeed and get fabulously wealthy. I do work hard. Yet my pay has been reduced so the bottom line of the company looks better to stock holders. They work as hard as any other person sitting in front of a slot machine.

Stop insulting hard work. It's what this country was built upon.

Why not?
Because its not yours?
Someone else decided that the money I earned was actually their money and took it!
Two wrongs make a right?

You're just bitter over people having things you don't.
Welcome to reality - and it sounds like you need a helmet.

This is the bottom line.

He's just like me. Just a regular Joe.

So is Obama ..... :thup:

Why not?
Because its not yours?
Someone else decided that the money I earned was actually their money and took it!
Two wrongs make a right?

Ah..so you are in favor of a line item tax return..right?

Like you can check off that you don't want your taxes going to SSI..and I check check off that I don't want my taxes going to invade foreign countries.

I like that idea.

You?

Why not?
Because its not yours?
Two wrongs make a right?

You seem eager to embrace the wrong rather than seeking a solution.

And when you quote me, use the entire quote. Context means a lot to debate.

In today's America, those who gamble on investments are the ones who succeed and get fabulously wealthy. I do work hard. Yet my pay has been reduced so the bottom line of the company looks better to stock holders. They work as hard as any other person sitting in front of a slot machine.

Stop insulting hard work. It's what this country was built upon.

Yeah..they gamble on investments with other people's money. If they fail..tax payers bail them out. If they succeed..the profits are private.

Great system.

Good job boys!

:clap:

This is the bottom line.

Maybe, just maybe, when faggots like you stop bitching about someone else and get off their asses, they can have the same type of success? :dunno:

Why would they do that? It's much easier for a lazy Democrat Dummy to sit around bitching and stealing fellow Citizens' income. They're just gaming the System. It's all they know. It's all about the Entitlement mentality. The Democrats have thoroughly 'Community Organized' them. Americans just need to learn to Vote against Politicians who promote the Entitlement mentality. Nothing can change until those idiots are voted out of office. It is what it is.

Tell that to the deficit. The same folks who designed this system of accumlative wealth for the very few are ready willing and able to lustily cut benefits which help the least fortunate. They'll make those cut. they'll feel justified and all warm and fuzzy inside. Meanwhile, some family, someone's grandmother, some child will have to struggle more, cut back more, decide on which necessity is really affordable.

So kudos to Romney! He gamed the system and won! Who needs a vibrant middle class? We got a few rich folks who we can idolize. We're Popeye Doyle eating cold pizza and coffee and Romney and the rich are the heroin smugglers eating in a five star restaurant.

thefrenchconnection.jpg

Please tell me you aren't one of those pie guys? You know, the guy who thinks wealth is a finite pie that has to be divided infinitely and that some people are getting more pie than others. Say it ain't so. You are aware that there is not a limited amount of wealth in the world that just changes hands aren't you? You do realize that when Romney accumulates more wealth, he isn't taking it from poor old widows and orphans don't you? Tell me, who did Warren Buffet and George Soros steal their wealth from? How many homeless children starved to death because of their greed? Or Bill Gates and Steve Jobs? Here is the dirty little secret that liberals don't seem to grasp. When the pie has been divided and X number of people get a slice, you just bake another pie. Works that way for wealth too. People can actually accumulate their own wealth without having the government confiscate it from those who worked for it and redistributing it to those who didn't out of "fairness".
No. I'm one of those vibrant middle class guys. You know, the type who thinks that the more people with spending power, the more the economy grows.

I'm one of those guys who thinks that if more and more wealth is consolidated among the very few, that wealth had to come from somewhere. The cuts in workers pay and benefits begged for by management? The ultra high bonuses and salaries given to the very few who did not labor to produce, but merely gambled some of their own money and won? That the stakes for the bets made by investors has risen faster than the compensation for the folks actually responsible for production.
Which cuts in workers pay?
Are you referring to denials of union demands? Oh well. Union members are paid well above market rates anyway. Your argument is not going to gain any traction there.
Do you believe that if one person creates or has more wealth then another MUST have less?

So you're against people who abide by the Bush tax cuts and increase spending?

So that means you're on board with me, and hate both parties, correct?
I don't hate either party. I find that self defeating. I do not understand why one party believes that cutting spending alone can reduce the deficit. I don't understand how some folks think that if we allow the most money to flow into the fewest hands we can get economic growth.

Are you against the idea of continuing the Bush tax cuts while increasing spending?

Si o No?

Why didn't Nosmo respond to this?

He responded to my other posts.

Forum List

Back