Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

No. I'm one of those vibrant middle class guys. You know, the type who thinks that the more people with spending power, the more the economy grows.

I'm one of those guys who thinks that if more and more wealth is consolidated among the very few, that wealth had to come from somewhere. The cuts in workers pay and benefits begged for by management? The ultra high bonuses and salaries given to the very few who did not labor to produce, but merely gambled some of their own money and won? That the stakes for the bets made by investors has risen faster than the compensation for the folks actually responsible for production.
Which cuts in workers pay?
Are you referring to denials of union demands? Oh well. Union members are paid well above market rates anyway. Your argument is not going to gain any traction there.
Do you believe that if one person creates or has more wealth then another MUST have less?

Union workers are paid above market rates? Weren't their wages negotiated in a buyer/seller free market?
No. See, there's a 'market rate' for what workers can earn, but no such 'market rate' for how much executives take in compensation for reducing worker's pay. That's the only way genuine hard working Americans can be made to fall for the big lie. Workers can do with less. But no millionaire should ever have to worry about food or medicine.

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.
And the class warfare continues. Like racism, the left are overusing the cards, by election time people will be immune to both.

Romney's tax plan would cut taxes for the upper classes and raise taxes on the lower classes.

That is class warfare.

It's all about the Entitlement mentality and Class Warfare for Obama and the Democrats. I guess we'll see if the American People buy it in November.

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.
And the class warfare continues. Like racism, the left are overusing the cards, by election time people will be immune to both.

Romney's tax plan would cut taxes for the upper classes and raise taxes on the lower classes.

That is class warfare.

If you mean that everyone will effectivley pay there "FAIR SHARE" that the president has been bitching about lately I can go along with that. How is it fair for people who start business and hire people to pay more while the lower 48% sit on there ass doing nothing and paying nothing while bitching that the upper class does not pay enough?
Myself, I am in huge favor of a fair tax, that way everyone pays regardless of income.

Are you referring to denials of union demands? Oh well. Union members are paid well above market rates anyway. Your argument is not going to gain any traction there.
Do you believe that if one person creates or has more wealth then another MUST have less?

Union workers are paid above market rates? Weren't their wages negotiated in a buyer/seller free market?
No. See, there's a 'market rate' for what workers can earn, but no such 'market rate' for how much executives take in compensation for reducing worker's pay. That's the only way genuine hard working Americans can be made to fall for the big lie. Workers can do with less. But no millionaire should ever have to worry about food or medicine.

Which puts a fine point on how laughable it is for Mitt Romney to cite his experience as a corporate executive (and a mult-millionaire for having been one)

as his credentials that qualify him as a job creator and some sort of saviour of the middle/working class.

It's all about the Entitlement mentality and Class Warfare for Obama and the Democrats. I guess we'll see if the American People buy it in November.

Are workers over paid? Are union workers earning their living? Should a person have a right to join a labor union?

Let's see how class warfare is fought from the Right.

No. See, there's a 'market rate' for what workers can earn, but no such 'market rate' for how much executives take in compensation for reducing worker's pay
This is either a lie or abject ignorance.
Everyone's pay is determined by the 'market rate'.

Not Republicans.

So who will you be voting for to achieve those 2 objectives?

Specifics please
President Obama and, hopefully Charlie Wilson over Bill Johnson as my congressman.

So you're against the Bush Tax cuts and want a decrease in spending, but you're voting for Obama who's done the opposite of both?

Help my simple mind understand that concept (and don't worry, I'm not voting republican either).

Romney's a hard-working American Citizen. Nothing wrong with that. Kudos to him.
Not hard working. The folks making $40,000 work hard. Romney never breaks a sweat. His income is from investments, not hard work.

Ahh, yes. The peculiar liberal conceit that only ditch diggers and others who sweat "really work".

How about we put YOUR ass on the floor of the NYSE for a bit, and see how much YOU sweat?

Come to work here and do some high level engineering work... his pea brain will explode

You see.. what these fuckers can't understand is that most everyone can use a shovel... not everyone can do the multi level plan to ensure the 100's with the shovels work right, the tolerances in the electrical layout work, the project comes in on time and on budget, the right negotiations are made, everything abides by law, etc

But hey.. a finger blister means you worked harder, right bozo king??

That is class warfare.

If you mean that everyone will effectivley pay there "FAIR SHARE" that the president has been bitching about lately I can go along with that. How is it fair for people who start business and hire people to pay more while the lower 48% sit on there ass doing nothing and paying nothing while bitching that the upper class does not pay enough?
Myself, I am in huge favor of a fair tax, that way everyone pays regardless of income.
Are you sure that 48% of the tax payers are sit(ting) on there ass doing nothing? Is hard work such a venue for ridicule? Since when did the Conservatives in America develop such disdain for the hard working Americans who don't happen to be gazzilionaires?

I work hard. My neighbors work hard. Why should we sign on to an ideology that regards us as worthless bums?

That is class warfare.

You're an idiot.

'Fair' isn't taxing the money that families need for basic necessities at the same rate you tax money that the rich don't even need.

And where the fuck are you from where the people who make 20 or 30 or 40 grand a year don't work for it?

Are workers over paid? Are union workers earning their living? Should a person have a right to join a labor union?

Class warfare is a left wing ideology. The right will use facts to dismantle any misrepresentations that the left use to sway voters by pulling on the heart strings with anecdotel stories. I think this was one of the best ones ever right here.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX68gyyJrkE]My Constituent Had To Wear "Her Dead Sister's Teeth" - YouTube[/ame]
The left are masters at telling tall tails and convincing the drones to follow along.

You don't deserve anything. You're not entitled to fellow Citizens' income. You don't have the right to steal from others. I realize you'll never grasp that concept though. You're too far gone now. You've been 'Community Organized' by Democrat assholes for too long. Now you're just bitter & envious. And that's very sad. Good luck.

Not hard working. The folks making $40,000 work hard. Romney never breaks a sweat. His income is from investments, not hard work.

Ahh, yes. The peculiar liberal conceit that only ditch diggers and others who sweat "really work".

How about we put YOUR ass on the floor of the NYSE for a bit, and see how much YOU sweat?

Come to work here and do some high level engineering work... his pea brain will explode

You see.. what these fuckers can't understand is that most everyone can use a shovel... not everyone can do the multi level plan to ensure the 100's with the shovels work right, the tolerances in the electrical layout work, the project comes in on time and on budget, the right negotiations are made, everything abides by law, etc

I have done high level engineering work! I know how hard engineers work. But I've yet to work on a project with a colleague making $57,000 a day.

But why do you disparage hard manual labor as a means to earning a living? Why should anyone sign up for an ideology that regards their labor as worthless compared to the effort made by calling in a buy bid?

Romney's money is working. He isn't.

Yes.

We have a battle between people that whine avout not having what they think they are entitled to and those that said people would force to provide that which they are entitled.

You are are -entitled- to what you manage to earn.
If that's not 'enough' for you, be responsible for yourself and figure out a way to earn more.

Else, you're just a leech.

Forum List

Back