Is Fox News going somewhat to the left? got rid of Bongino and Tucker

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I have to say, both of those 2 have disappointed me before but I never thought there was reason to let go of... well, especially Tucker. One time Bongino said something to the effect of: You lazy so and so.s out there need to get off your ass and get a job

Like i say, that is NOT verbatim but it came across that way. I mean... who is he, God? He knows eveyrone's situation? Please...

And Tucker has said things I didn't like also but for some reason, I didn't hold it against him as much as I did B's comments

Anyhow... all subjectiveness aside, I have read what people have had to say about the Tucker thing

and I am still wondering, still researching what the whole truth is (which of course only God totally knows)

I know this one thing: I am disturbed by it. There is something really weird going on at Fox and ...

people are running over to Newsmax

I have to say, both of those 2 have disappointed me before but I never thought there was reason to let go of... well, especially Tucker. One time Bongino said something to the effect of: You lazy so and so.s out there need to get off your ass and get a job

Like i say, that is NOT verbatim but it came across that way. I mean... who is he, God? He knows eveyrone's situation? Please...

And Tucker has said things I didn't like also but for some reason, I didn't hold it against him as much as I did B's comments

Anyhow... all subjectiveness aside, I have read what people have had to say about the Tucker thing

and I am still wondering, still researching what the whole truth is (which of course only God totally knows)

I know this one thing: I am disturbed by it. There is something really weird going on at Fox and ...

Only to be eventually disappointed by what Newsmax will do when it comes down to either satisfying advertisers or broadcasting looney fallacies to appease neanderthals and their even more galactically idiotic brethren.

How about thinking for yourself for a change?

FOX News has been Pravda controlled oppo for the neo-con RINOs in the UNiparty.
They've been coming out since 2020 & just accelerated it.

The only difference between them & MSM Pravda is optics for the sheeple that still believe Mockingbird media tells us the any truth that isn't part of an agenda.

This was Reagan's CIA Director

th%3Fid%3DOIP.GOyYY8zIR663bOqVuiF0awHaD4%26pid%3DApi

They had already arrived at the left.

They need to be careful, if they move too far to the left they may end up in the center!!

Only to be eventually disappointed by what Newsmax will do when it comes down to either satisfying advertisers or broadcasting looney fallacies to appease neanderthals and their even more galactically idiotic brethren.

when are you going to start?.....

FOX News has been Pravda controlled oppo for the neo-con RINOs in the UNiparty.
They've been coming out since 2020 & just accelerated it.

The only difference between them & MSM Pravda is optics for the sheeple that still believe Mockingbird media tells us the any truth that isn't part of an agenda.

This was Reagan's CIA Director

th%3Fid%3DOIP.GOyYY8zIR663bOqVuiF0awHaD4%26pid%3DApi
I'm afraid I am not 100% following you here

Tucker was A-OK but Bongino made my ass tired just listening to him.
maybe it was already tired?

we've had 3 years of the muddle-brained cornpop hair sniffing, China-loving.... (etc)

No network that has Gutfeld and that crazy drunk woman that thinks she is a judge can ever be considered left anything.

Like you do! 😂

Bongino left because he didn't like the commitments Fox News required of him. Having his own podcast allows him to comment and report on news according to his own schedule. It's still unclear why Tucker left. Maybe it was his J6 coverage. Maybe it was his populist turn. Who knows? I think at one point Tucker said that even he didn't know.

They just got rid of a couple of losers who cost them a billion dollars.

Tucker came between Fox's agreement with Dominion so he had to go. Bongino just quit.

Forum List

Back