With the removal of Tucker Carlson from Fox News….. how can one trust the main stream media.?

You can "call" whatever you want. BlackRock owns nearly 15% of FAUX. BlackRock is BAD NEWS!
Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson advertised on Fox News: How Fox News profited from vaccine makers while pushing anti-vax lies
Blackrock is a solid company. Why do you think they are bad news? They manage $9.5T in assets, largest in the world.

Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J are NOT listed as advertisers on FNC. Should I now call you a liar? (Your linked article from "Salon" is total bullshit.)
What anti-vax lies? That having Covid gives you more antibodies than any vaccine?

MyPillow
Procter & Gamble
BlackRock
Novartis
Liberty Mutual
Progressive
General Motors
GlaxoSmithKline
Subway
JP Morgan Chase

Blackrock is a solid company. Why do you think they are bad news? They manage $9.5T in assets, largest in the world.

Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J are NOT listed as advertisers on FNC. Should I now call you a liar? (Your linked article from "Salon" is total bullshit.)
What anti-vax lies? That having Covid gives you more antibodies than any vaccine?

MyPillow
Procter & Gamble
BlackRock
Novartis
Liberty Mutual
Progressive
General Motors
GlaxoSmithKline
Subway
JP Morgan Chase
FNC lists their main supporters but not ALL of their supporters. But if you're a fan of BlackRock and Fox News then I'm likely wasting my time.

Tucker has been deemed too dangerous.

lolol

The Deep State is afraid of Tucker. :lol:
nmo7l98xa9wa1.jpg

The USA is slipping back to the days when the news is controlled and spun (dishonestly) by a small number of outlets to push a narrative. Opposing views are silenced via threat of financial ruin and lawsuits. Government wants the people dumb and uninformed.

Roger Ailes was the driving force behind the success of Fox News but now upper management is weak.

You can "call" whatever you want. BlackRock owns nearly 15% of FAUX. BlackRock is BAD NEWS!

Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson advertised on Fox News: How Fox News profited from vaccine makers while pushing anti-vax lies

What lies? Who exactly pushed the truth about vaccine efficacy?

This is a guy who you now know was lying to you. He was putting stock price over intellectual honesty. He was just telling you what you wanted to hear so you wouldn't go to the competition. He was telling his friends about it. He said he hated Trump one moment, and denied it the next.

He INSULTS his viewers with this stuff. How can you POSSIBLY trust HIM???

I just don't get it. The world is upside down.
Fox News viewers are the same folks who watch professional wrestling.

They know both are fake...they don't care.

Fox News viewers are the same folks who watch professional wrestling.

They know both are fake...they don't care.
It took me a while, I have to admit, but I think I get that part of it now.

I've seen a few of them saying it when confronted with tough points in interviews. "I just don't care".

Like this is all just their big FUCK YOU to the country, and nothing matters other than supporting it.

Wow.

It took me a while, I have to admit, but I think I get that part of it now.

I've seen a few of them saying it when confronted with tough points in interviews. "I just don't care".

Like this is all just their big FUCK YOU to the country, and nothing matters other than supporting it.

Wow.
Yep. Unlike wrestling, there are real stakes involved in some of this affecting the lives of real people.

Condemn what you experience. And help to improve it with sense. Owe nothing to those who try to destroy you. Any in your life who are enemies in surviving need justice meted out if gotten away with their pure hate. Hate is measurable and may not e the truth.

I never watch the MSM. There are plenty of small independent reporters and alternative media sources that are light years better than CNN sponsored by Pfizer.

I never watch the MSM. There are plenty of small independent reporters and alternative media sources that are light years better than CNN sponsored by Pfizer.
A good decision by you. There are some alternative networks less controversial than FOX, MSNBC and CNN.

Forum List

Back