with all that has happened over the past 2 years...and going on today

Teri

Dec 11, 2021
are you a flag waving, proud to be American? My family is finding it difficult. Presidents under constant attack, both from the left and the right does not bring comfort. the "greatest generation", those who came from a bad depression in the 30's to face a war in the 40's and went to work to win that...are gone.

For the most part, I am pretty neutral when it comes to this kind of matter. My home is never decked out in red, white, and blue, but it isn't decked out in the colors of another country either. I just go forward in what I guess is considered an unmarked way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

are you a flag waving, proud to be American? My family is finding it difficult. Presidents under constant attack, both from the left and the right does not bring comfort. the "greatest generation", those who came from a bad depression in the 30's to face a war in the 40's and went to work to win that...are gone.
I am still proud to be an American. 4 years of Trump and his bullshit and 2 years of Joe and his bullshit is not what America is to me and never has been. Just a glimpse in time.

What are you most proud of; the numbers of illegals coming in, the raise in crime across the nation, the constant attacks on a former President..or the ones on the present one, the homeless problem in many cities, the changes in our public education and /or the proposed ones, the increasing division of people within our nation based on skin color, financial status, gender or urban vs rural?

What are you most proud of; the numbers of illegals coming in, the raise in crime across the nation, the constant attacks on a former President..or the ones on the present one, the homeless problem in many cities, the changes in our public education and /or the proposed ones, the increasing division of people within our nation based on skin color, financial status, gender or urban vs rural?

I can tell you can I am NOT proud of!

Of Biden and this stolen Administration....and of all the criminal Rats in it!

What do you mean about our National Sovereignty? Does the nation look the same as even 20 years ago or has a great part of it "changed"? Are we now unique among nations or transferring to be like Venezuela?

SOS since the Declaration of Independence.

Forum List

Back