"With all due respect ..."

Video won't play.

Hey, TK. remember when I went batshit crazy during the last presidential election on this board?

Is that a bipolar symptom, when you remember things that never happened?

I went digging in your thread archive, there is a gap of over a year where you didn't post a thread. From 7-31-2012 to 8-18-2013. That indicates you either took a very long hiatus or were pinked for a very long time. I can only imagine why, nor do I care to speculate. I am young, but I am far from stupid, I am not as gullible as you think me to be. There's no need for you to lie, or to mislead anyone else about your behavior before the election last year.

It is not a symptom of being bipolar, it's superior recollection and researching skill. Your reaction also tells me I'm right. You want the respect but you won't return it. You only give it to those who don't challenge you. I'm sorry, but I am afraid that respect is a mutual thing, even at my young age I know that. It is something you earn, its NOT something you demand on a silver platter or make contingent on someone's political viewpoints.

I don't know what it is with you, but you seem to vilify anyone with a differentiating opinion. You deem them evil or unreasonable. There was one thread I went through where you posted a quote from Bill Maher, only to be challenged by Trajan on the subject. You spoke of wanting to "get through to people." You even went as far as to question why people would "vote against their best interests." Ultimately in that thread you gave up such an endeavor. I've noticed how you automatically shut out people who don't agree with you. Your friendships and acquaintances (on this board at least) are based on such a notion.

Take this however you want, respond however you want. But stop acting like the victim each time someone disagrees with you. It's childish, it's utterly puerile.

Last edited:
When did that statement go the way of the dodo bird?

Or is everybody just assuming that anybody who doesn't agree with them isn't worthy of respect?

Just curious.

With all due respect is a term I learned in the Navy, and never used. I learned it as a "cover your ass" comment before you insulted a superior officer, and never really had the nerve to test its ability to keep me out of trouble.

"With all due respect" = "I don't respect you at all but I'm going to try one more time to talk some sense to you."

Kind of like "Don't take this the wrong way" = "I'm going to say something really rude now"

Video won't play.

Hey, TK. remember when I went batshit crazy during the last presidential election on this board?

I went digging in your thread archive, there is a gap of over a year where you didn't post a thread. From 7-31-2012 to 8-18-2013. That indicates you either took a very long hiatus or were pinked for a very long time. I can only imagine why, nor do I care to speculate. I am young, but I am far from stupid, I am not as gullible as you think me to be. There's no need for you to lie, or to mislead anyone else about your behavior before the election last year.

It is not a symptom of being bipolar, it's superior recollection and researching skill. Your reaction also tells me I'm right. You want the respect but you won't return it. You only give it to those who don't challenge you. I'm sorry, but I am afraid that respect is a mutual thing, even at my young age I know that. It is something you earn, its NOT something you demand on a silver platter or make contingent on someone's political viewpoints.

I don't know what it is with you, but you seem to vilify anyone with a differentiating opinion. You deem them evil or unreasonable. There was one thread I went through where you posted a quote from Bill Maher, only to be challenged by Trajan on the subject. You spoke of wanting to "get through to people." You even went as far as to question why people would "vote against their best interests." Ultimately in that thread you gave up such an endeavor. I've noticed how you automatically shut out people who don't agree with you. Your friendships and acquaintances (on this board at least) are based on such a notion.

Take this however you want, respond however you want. But stop acting like the victim each time someone disagrees with you. It's childish, it's utterly puerile.

TK - just admit you were wrong. I wasn't here. And here is your actual post because yes, I figured you'd play the "Did I say it in this room today!?" card.

You didn't say before. You said during. And I wasn't here. So admit you were wrong, or don't. But it apparently takes a bigger man than you to admit he was wrong.

Video won't play.

TK - just admit you were wrong. I wasn't here. And here is your actual post because yes, I figured you'd play the "Did I say it in this room today!?" card.

You didn't say before. You said during. And I wasn't here. So admit you were wrong, or don't. But it apparently takes a bigger man than you to admit he was wrong.

Now you're in denial. Oh wait, didn't you have me on ignore or something? That makes you a liar among other things. An error in wording perhaps, but the fact remains that your attitude got you booted for a while. That error is a mere minutial detail now. The fact you are correcting me also tells me you are admitting to it. You flat out denied it before. Whose to say you weren't going batshit crazy during the election? I mean you must have had plenty of time to yourself.

Last edited:
No. I committed suicide by mod.

Fine. You can't own it. I guess that's ... not treatable.

But everybody here? They can see what you said. And they can see you dancing around, lying and trying to lay blame. And now you're just taking shots, hoping something sticks. But it won't, because you are completely clueless, and not just a little psychotic.

Forum List

Back