With all due respect Mr. President, that is not true.

Gee...Four reviewers of the IPCC in there.

I wonder how the AGW cargo cultists will spin that one? :eusa_whistle:

It's sad that so many sheep take what Obama (and Gore) says as Gospel. Most of their loyal followers have never had an advanced science class in their lives and have never had to think for themselves. All they know is that their 'team' is somehow right and they will not be deterred. If that's not a religion, I don't know what is.

Very true.......but what do you expect. So many sheep took what Bush and Cheney said at face value about Iraq and WMD's and followed him into a war based on dubious evidence. All they knew was that their 'team' was somehow right and they would not be deterred. It's just the American way.

A President acting upon information which he believed to be "clear" and "beyond dispute", only to be disproven.

Feels like deja vu.

Yep. Americans really know how to pick idiots to be their leaders. I doubt most will wake up in time.

The only leaders who are not idiots are non-politicians, and they are not running for the position.

I think we need a King...because Kings are not idiots.

I nominate the Mustard King!

View attachment 8941

Gee...Four reviewers of the IPCC in there.

I wonder how the AGW cargo cultists will spin that one? :eusa_whistle:

It's sad that so many sheep take what Obama (and Gore) says as Gospel. Most of their loyal followers have never had an advanced science class in their lives and have never had to think for themselves. All they know is that their 'team' is somehow right and they will not be deterred. If that's not a religion, I don't know what is.

Very true.......but what do you expect. So many sheep took what Bush and Cheney said at face value about Iraq and WMD's and followed him into a war based on dubious evidence. All they knew was that their 'team' was somehow right and they would not be deterred. It's just the American way.

Most Americans either vote for the Red Team or the Blue Team. They are programmed to choose one or the other. Toro posted this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/97443-spend-more-tax-the-rich-americans-say.html

This indicates to me that it's too late for our great Republic. There are too many who support the Leftist and the Leftist-Lite parties. Somehow, they don't see there is little difference between the two.

I'm waiting for proof - not assertions - that the understanding on the issue has been damaged by this incident. I don't mean public opinion, that's fickle and easily manipulated, I mean scientific understanding. I hesitate to use the term "consensus" because as far as I know that isn't the way science is done.

I'm waiting for proof - not assertions - that the understanding on the issue has been damaged by this incident. I don't mean public opinion, that's fickle and easily manipulated, I mean scientific understanding. I hesitate to use the term "consensus" because as far as I know that isn't the way science is done.

There's quite a bit of proof. Read the link in my post here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1795677-post40.html

There's quite a bit of proof. Read the link in my post here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1795677-post40.html

Thanks, read it. Noted it. Bearing it in mind.

Forum List

Back