With all due respect Mr. President, that is not true.

There are many independent studies that say the polar caps are melting and the oceans are rising. The e-mails do not show massive fraud.

There are independent studies that say that unicorns are real and have magical powers.

But, uhm, the climategate e-mails most certainly DO reveal a massive fraud.

Why does it take so long for something like this to hit USMB. Are we in a time warp?

RealClimate: With all due respect…

Just checking the date, 6 December 2009. Ooookay, so what happened?

I love the ad - "Name here" :lol::lol::lol:

Should have been, "Me too!"
Dude...You really should quit posting links to the #1 site directly connected to the guys who've been caught red handed fudging the data. :lol:

have they? Really?...
Yes. Really.

I'll go that one better in saying that if the chumps perpetrating this serial abuse of science were doing so to promote "intelligent design", guys like you would be peeing yourselves --and rightly so-- over the hijacking of science to promote a poltical agenda.

"Few challenges facing America and the world are more urgent than combating climate change.The science is beyond dispute and the facts are clear."

What a crock of shit this statement is... Who in their right mind could even believe this crap?

Why does it take so long for something like this to hit USMB. Are we in a time warp?

This came out long before the leaked climate change emails. It'll be interesting to see how the emails will change the debate at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen Dec. 7-18. The main issue, of course, is that Climate Change research is being subverted by a few unscrupulous scientists who are ostensibly in it for the money, and the politicians who stand to gain politically and financially from falsified data. Stories like this just make me angry:

In the e-mail messages, Phil Jones, director of the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit in England, discussed removing papers from the unit's research that raise questions about global warming and the environmental consequences he and other researchers predict.

"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report," Jones writes. "Kevin and I will keep them out somehow -- even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

In another, Jones talked about completing a "trick" to "hide the decline" in recent temperature data.

In a statement issued Tuesday, Jones said he is stepping down so that the research can continue without the controversy about his statements.

Climate-change researcher resigns after disclosure of e-mail messages | Louisiana Politics & Government - - Louisiana Politics | State Legislature News - NOLA.com

“Notwithstanding the claims of some climate-change ‘skeptics’ that climate change came to a halt over the past decade, the reality is that both the drivers and the symptoms of climate change have been growing more rapidly since 1997 than before,” -- John Holdren 12/2/09

Is it me or are the Warmers starting to sound like the Japanese soldiers hiding in Guam who refuse to believe WWII is over?

2.jpg

You steem grasses!

Dude...You really should quit posting links to the #1 site directly connected to the guys who've been caught red handed fudging the data. :lol:

Hah! I'm quite happy to post links to nice safe places! So, how's the inquiry going? Have they found anything out yet?

This came out long before the leaked climate change emails. It'll be interesting to see how the emails will change the debate at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen Dec. 7-18. The main issue, of course, is that Climate Change research is being subverted by a few unscrupulous scientists who are ostensibly in it for the money, and the politicians who stand to gain politically and financially from falsified data. Stories like this just make me angry:

In the e-mail messages, Phil Jones, director of the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit in England, discussed removing papers from the unit's research that raise questions about global warming and the environmental consequences he and other researchers predict.

"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report," Jones writes. "Kevin and I will keep them out somehow -- even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

In another, Jones talked about completing a "trick" to "hide the decline" in recent temperature data.

In a statement issued Tuesday, Jones said he is stepping down so that the research can continue without the controversy about his statements.

Climate-change researcher resigns after disclosure of e-mail messages | Louisiana Politics & Government - - Louisiana Politics | State Legislature News - NOLA.com

I'm going to be very happy when the inquiry hands down its findings, I don't much care which way it goes, but it will be good to get some clarity here. And by all means lets discuss vested interests and have a good look behind the hack and the campaign to discredit the science.

"Few challenges facing America and the world are more urgent than combating climate change.The science is beyond dispute and the facts are clear."

— PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA, NOVEMBER 19 , 2008

A President acting upon information which he believed to be "clear" and "beyond dispute", only to be disproven.

Feels like deja vu.

I'm going to be very happy when the inquiry hands down its findings, I don't much care which way it goes, but it will be good to get some clarity here. And by all means lets discuss vested interests and have a good look behind the hack and the campaign to discredit the science.

They've already discredited themselves, unfortunately. The MSM is trying very hard to minimize the effects because the politicians they support are on-board with global warming, but they are losing the battle. This is indeed a sad day for the Scientific community. Very sad. Here's a great article that is yet another 'smoking gun'.

American Thinker: Revenge of the Computer Nerds

A President acting upon information which he believed to be "clear" and "beyond dispute", only to be disproven.

Feels like deja vu.

Yep. Americans really know how to pick idiots to be their leaders. I doubt most will wake up in time.

Feels like deja vu.

Yep. Americans really know how to pick idiots to be their leaders. I doubt most will wake up in time.

The only leaders who are not idiots are non-politicians, and they are not running for the position.

I think we need a King...because Kings are not idiots.

Forum List

Back