With A Name Like Reality Winner...

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
With a name like Reality Winner, how could she not end up being a creepy, entitled, SJW?

That's nothing compared to------
Trout of America and LA Pittsburg Style.

Neither one of those reeks of SJW entitlement like Reality Winner does.

"She wasn't expecting any of this"...but she would have sided with Iran against the US?
Yes folks, this mess is your fault. You should have taught her that actions have consequences, and if you sign an agreement, you'd better fucking stick to it.

I think her mom is a fruitcake, and I think she probably is a fruitcake as well. Look at the smirk on that troll Reality's face. She LOOKS mentally ill, but like a crazy person who has never been told she's crazy, or wrong, ever.

She reminds me of the kids who shoot up schools.

and I guarantee the antifa crowd, and the regressive nutbags on here, think she's a HERO.

Her parents' name is "Davis".

So wtf is with the weird name? She's a kook, and has always been a kook, with the parents' blessing.

With a name like Reality Winner, how could she not end up being a creepy, entitled, SJW?

I've been making much the same point about "Trés Gaudy".

Still don't know what an 'SJW' is though....

Trey Goudy does sound like someone who won the Liza Minelli impersonation at the Kit Kat Klub, but that is quite innocent compared with being the Reality Winner who feels she can expose NSA data without any personal consequences whatsoever.

Oh, and SJW = Social Justice Warrior

Synonyms: Special Snowflake, Crybully

Oh, and SJW = Social Justice Warrior

OK but --- what does that mean?

Isn't 'social justice' a universal ideal? I mean unless one is a fascist...?

No, Social Justice is an Orwellian phrase used to promote Identity Politics Victim Contest ideology.

Forum List

Back