With 94 million Americans Out of the Work Force, Why Do We Have 25 Million Foreign Guest Workers?

The fact is, industry, the central bank, and the globalists have purposely kept the market saturated with more qualified people in every STEM sector of the economy so that labor wages will be depressed......

You're looking for the conspiracy forum, fruitcake.
Entering-the-state-of-Denial1.png

How long have you been away? I'm glad to see you are returning home to your safe place.

The obsession goes on...
Your Liberal idiocy goes on.
Your false insistence that the truth is NOT the truth does NOT alter the truth.
I have family and friends across the US who work for major corporations and only Indians get into IT.
No dummy. Its not only anything. There are Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, whites and east indians in IT.

So I will be specific and state that Indians From India treat Mexicans, Blacks and Chinese like shit.
The few Blacks in IT are NOT H1-Bs.
Mexicans and Chinese? Where? Wyoming?
Thats weird because I've had sex with a few east indian women and my career in IT was given a tremendous boost by an east indian guy. I forgot to mention I am Black. Are you claiming you know everyone in the world?

California.

Ah! It's funny that I had a few East Indian women hit on me also.
I am fully aware that you are Black...and a rarity in IT, presuming you are a developer.
I've seen lots of Blacks installing software and hooking PCs up to Networks...Pretty boring stuff.
All the Black guys I know in IT are top level engineers like myself. I'm pretty sure there are a lot on the entry level positions. However, I wanted to know why assume East Indians all hate Black people. I know quite a few that cant stand white people.

Your Liberal idiocy goes on.
Your false insistence that the truth is NOT the truth does NOT alter the truth.
I have family and friends across the US who work for major corporations and only Indians get into IT.
No dummy. Its not only anything. There are Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, whites and east indians in IT.

So I will be specific and state that Indians From India treat Mexicans, Blacks and Chinese like shit.
Thats weird because I've had sex with a few east indian women and my career in IT was given a tremendous boost by an east indian guy. I forgot to mention I am Black. Are you claiming you know everyone in the world?

California.

I am fully aware that you are Black...and a rarity in IT, presuming you are a developer.
I've seen lots of Blacks installing software and hooking PCs up to Networks...Pretty boring stuff.
All the Black guys I know in IT are top level engineers like myself. I'm pretty sure there are a lot on the entry level positions. However, I wanted to know why assume East Indians all hate Black people. I know quite a few that cant stand white people.

NY, NJ, TX & FL obviously have a different culture.
I was always upset that Blacks couldn't get jobs as programmers from 1980s and on because everyone was afraid that when the Visas came in Al Sharpton would start marching down Broadway.
Maybe you're winding up with the truly qualified Indians.
There aren't too many anywhere else.

When you refer to engineer, what EXACTLY are you referring to?

California.

I was always upset that Blacks couldn't get jobs as programmers from 1980s and on because everyone was afraid that when the Visas came in Al Sharpton would start marching down Broadway.

Myself specifically I am referring to a network engineer and VoIP engineer.

The obsession goes on...
Your Liberal idiocy goes on......

Wrong guess, junior.

You are an Open Borders freak...don't even try to hide it.

You're a liar and an idiot. I am not and never have been, fruitcake.
Sure, Mr. Asylum,.....

Is the legal status of asylum "open borders" to your frightened little mind?

... Mr. I Love Illegal Immigrants.....

Is recognizing that most illegal immigrants, though they should not have been able to come here illegally, are not monsters to inspire the pants-wetting fear that controls YOU, "love"? I have only ever recognized (rationally) that illegal immigration is a problem and that the government has a responsibility to secure our borders, no matter how often you lie and misrepresent, douche.

Is recognizing that most illegal immigrants, though they should not have been able to come here illegally, are not monsters to inspire the pants-wetting fear that controls YOU, "love"? I have only ever recognized (rationally) that illegal immigration is a problem and that the government has a responsibility to secure our borders, no matter how often you lie and misrepresent, douche.

California.

Do you write drivers?

your inveterate postings that the US should welcome the entire world regardless of our current economic state.

I've never said that, you lying sack of crap. Nothing to say so you are forced to resort to dishonesty?

your inveterate postings that the US should welcome the entire world regardless of our current economic state.

I've never said that, you lying sack of crap. Nothing to say so you are forced to resort to dishonesty?

You have stated such several times but when confronted you seem to have selective memory.
Why do you think so many people think you're a jerk?
No matter what, you are constantly defending our borders being non-existent.
Does it make Illegals monsters? Of course not, but they DO NOT have the RIGHT to be here.
And neither do 99% of the H1-Bs who are here.

California.

Do you write drivers?
No. I build voice and IP networks.

Do you write drivers?

Are there ANY Black coders?

Do you write drivers?

I know 2 and I have written code for some call centers.

Chris Bosh's incredible performance in computer coding PSA

Code2040 — shaping the future for minority coders | Blacks In Technology

I have a problem with your posts. You mainly posts insults. This one for example you posted in reply calling him a liar and being dishonest, without elaborating how/what/or why. It makes it an incomplete post serving no purpose. Elaborate or your wasting every ones time here.

Do you write drivers?

Nothing should be for minority coders.
You're good at what you do, or not, regardless of race or legislation branding you incapable.

Do you write drivers?

You're good at what you do, or not, regardless of race or legislation branding you incapable.
You must be white. Your opinion wont stop people of color from building networks to make sure the specific challenges of being Black or Mexican etc are addressed and advice given on how to handle racism when they experience it.

You must be white. Your opinion wont stop people of color from building networks to make sure the specific challenges of being Black or Mexican etc are addressed and advice given on how to handle racism when they experience it.

I am White, I experienced racism against Black programmers dating all the way back to Reagan...it was disgusting.
No American citizen should be denied a career due to cheap labor.

I am White, I experienced racism against Black programmers dating all the way back to Reagan...it was disgusting.
No American citizen should be denied a career due to cheap labor.
How did you experience racism against Black programmers if you were white?

Forum List

Back