Syrian Refugees Help Fort McMurray Evacuees

Syrian refugees in Canada step up to help Fort McMurray - CNN.com

Those poor people in Alberta! At least some Syrian refugees know how to have compassion, regardless of the lack of compassion they encounter on this continent.

Feel ashamed, all you shit-for-brains haters. Feel deeply ashamed.
Ashamed of what exactly? Ashamed I'm not a smear mongering lying asshole like you?
Exactly! You got it!
Sorry mate, we've got enough assholes in our own race. Full up mate. No more.

Why would I feel ashamed? :dunno:
I don't know if you, personally, should. I have a hard time keeping straight who hates who around here. IF, however, you believe all Muslims, and Muslim refugees in particular, harbor hatred toward us, are evil rag heads and are far too dangerous to allow into our country... THEN, yes, these Syrian refugees should be showing you that you are wrong.

I don't know if you, personally, should. I have a hard time keeping straight who hates who around here. IF, however, you believe all Muslims, and Muslim refugees in particular, harbor hatred toward us, are evil rag heads and are far too dangerous to allow into our country... THEN, yes, these Syrian refugees should be showing you that you are wrong.
I am fully aware not all muslims are bad. My problem is with islam.
I am not ok with allowing refugees here. Especially muslims. The ME is fucked. Also, they seem to have problems integrating into western society. Our society is fucked up enough. No thanks.
I am even ok with taking VISA applicants back to 1980 era levels. But just for now.

I just asigned any woman who talks this trash to being a man. Everyone, in real life, if you hear these aggressive *****, reffer to them as "mate". Snail shell reaction. Youll save the west with this simple tactic.

Those poor people in Alberta! At least some Syrian refugees know how to have compassion, regardless of the lack of compassion they encounter on this continent.

Oh please...I don't think Canadians pose a risk to the safety of Syrian refugees the way a large part of the Syrian refugee population poses a risk to Canadians......

I just asigned any woman who talks this trash to being a man. Everyone, in real life, if you hear these aggressive *****, reffer to them as "mate". Snail shell reaction. Youll save the west with this simple tactic.
Learn how to spell, goose.

Oh please...I don't think Canadians pose a risk to the safety of Syrian refugees the way a large part of the Syrian refugee population poses a risk to Canadians......
These people saw their homes bombed into rubble, family members killed in fighting, their country engulfed in mayhem. They know what it feels like to lose everything and be powerless to do anything about it. So they can feel empathy for others that is happening to. A LARGE part of the Syrian refugee population is glad to have a safe place to hunker down and poses no risk to anyone. Shame on you.

I am not ok with allowing refugees here. Especially muslims. The ME is fucked. Also, they seem to have problems integrating into western society. Our society is fucked up enough. No thanks.
I am even ok with taking VISA applicants back to 1980 era levels. But just for now.
Many people share your view. You can't blame Muslims for having difficulty integrating into Western society when so many view them as you do. They haven't got a chance that way.

Many people share your view. You can't blame Muslims for having difficulty integrating into Western society when so many view them as you do. They haven't got a chance that way.
They should be more tolerant of opposing opinions :)
BTW, im pretty sure getting insulted by a stranger causing you to go rape a bunch of women or blow yourself up in a coffee shop is a problem we don't need.

BTW, im pretty sure getting insulted by a stranger causing you to go rape a bunch of women or blow yourself up in a coffee shop is a problem we don't need.
I am not saying that being an asshole to Muslims will turn them into terrorists. It will just make it that much harder for them to integrate into a society that is unwelcoming and perhaps, by some, hostile. THAT's what happened in France and in Belgium. Everyone admits it, not just liberals. Look it up.

Yeah, I know: Bigotry = Freedom.

I am not saying that being an asshole to Muslims will turn them into terrorists. It will just make it that much harder for them to integrate into a society that is unwelcoming and perhaps, by some, hostile. THAT's what happened in France and in Belgium. Everyone admits it, not just liberals. Look it up.
They were welcomed without public support. WTF do you think would happen? The traitor merckle swings around her wand? lol

Forum List

Back