"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

No it's the other way around. It is a fact that Obamas dad was a Kenyan citizen thus not making jr a natural born citizen to meet Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. By the way, what are the Nazi comments she said?

Get over the fucking Birther thing dude. If it was real, it would have come to fruition. It's ass-clown loony. Let yourself, let it gooo. You'll feel a lot better.

She said that if she were hiding Jews in her house during WW2 she wouldn't lie to the Nazi's she'd turn them over. (same Mahar show she admitted witch stuff).
Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America as well as they (Jewish Bankers) were the cause of the German economy collapsing due to hyperinflation during the Weimer Republic that gave rise to the Reich. On that note she has my support right there for that statement alone. Now getting back to Obamas qualifications, no he has not proved he is constitutionally qualified.

You really are fucking stupid ain't ya USArmyRetarded? The Wall St. meltdown was caused by the greedy bankers who had conned the Bush Jr. admin into taking away regulations so they could sell junk bonds.

It wasn't just Jews ya fucking idiot, it was all sorts of types, and there were MANY Christians involved as well.

But, I'd always kinda figured you as a racist piece of shit anyway.

demonRats are despicably desperate, lol, they izz getting they asses kicked to the curb in NOV. and,, I think we all know it's a popular libturd view that Jews are what's wrong with the world just ask that cracker carter. :lol:

Willow, what do you get out of writing such horrible things? They don't even make sense anymore....can't you just comment on the topic?

I gotta get my gloating in before it actually happens cause lame assed libturd has already petitioned the mods to allow NO gloating even though there dumb azzes were allowed to gloat all over the fucking joint.

demonRats are despicably desperate, lol, they izz getting they asses kicked to the curb in NOV. and,, I think we all know it's a popular libturd view that Jews are what's wrong with the world just ask that cracker carter. :lol:

Willow, what do you get out of writing such horrible things? They don't even make sense anymore....can't you just comment on the topic?

Being smug is her forte, but she actually incorporates looking stupid right along with it.........a win win for entertainment value. Don't hate. :)

LMAO!!! :clap2:

We have an actual, verified, Nazi Sympathizer on this site. To think the year is 2010 and people like you are still walking this earth.
How am I verified as a Nazi sympathizer?

"Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America "

This emits a sympathetic view of what the Germans DID to the Jews, dumbass.
Yes Jews are causing todays problems. Why are you so blind to that? Look at Bernake and the others with the federal reserve. The same thing happened before and soon we will have hyperinflation. Learn from history what the Jewish Bankers did to the Weimer Republic. They bankrupted the German people. Look at America today. The parallels are uncanny. You need to ask yourself this question: What did the jews do to the Germans instead of what did the Germans do to the jews. O'Donnell was right in her answer.

Here is your answer:

YouTube - What Some "Jews (Zionist)" Did To The Germans?!

so in conclusion libturds are just fine with Jew bashing as long as it's they who is doing da bashing. does we have thizzz correct? :lol::lol::lol:

I gotta get my gloating in before it actually happens cause lame assed libturd has already petitioned the mods to allow NO gloating even though there dumb azzes were allowed to gloat all over the fucking joint.

I approve of gloating, Willow. We cannot allow that to be squashed.

we all know it's a popular libturd view that Jews are what's wrong with the world just ask that cracker carter. :lol:

How come you aren't criticizing that "libturd" who blamed the jews in this very thread?

cause I got brains enough to know he was mocking your dumb libturd azz DUmmie

How does what you wrote make any sense in any way at all?

Are you so partisan that you can't even admit that someone who shares some of your viewpoints just made a statement defending what the Nazi's did?

so in conclusion libturds are just fine with Jew bashing as long as it's they who is doing da bashing. does we have thizzz correct? :lol::lol::lol:

You know better than this. I know you do. And what you are writing causes me pain, Willow...as I am sure it does others who read it. It also has zippedy-doh-dah to do with O'Donnell's witchery/non-witchery.

Please. Enough with the baiting, okay? Just say whaca think.

How am I verified as a Nazi sympathizer?

"Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America "

This emits a sympathetic view of what the Germans DID to the Jews, dumbass.
Yes Jews are causing todays problems. Why are you so blind to that? Look at Bernake and the others with the federal reserve. The same thing happened before and soon we will have hyperinflation. Learn from history what the Jewish Bankers did to the Weimer Republic. They bankrupted the German people. Look at America today. The parallels are uncanny. You need to ask yourself this question: What did the jews do to the Germans instead of what did the Germans do to the jews. O'Donnell was right in her answer.

Here is your answer:

YouTube - What Some "Jews (Zionist)" Did To The Germans?!

HAHAHAH! You're an actual full blown Nazi.

It's a shame that so many of our troops have had to die over the years fighting for EVERYONE in this country when you, unfortunately, survived.

Quote me on that, you POS.

Seems as if Nazi sympathizers and the crudest forms of humanity who would invoke a Down's Syndrome baby have taken this thread straight to the basement.

I suppose that makes it more comfortable for them, as that's where their thinking originates.

And they worry about the witchcraft smears after their champion candidate said it to begin with.

Seems as if Nazi sympathizers and the crudest forms of humanity who would invoke a Down's Syndrome baby have taken this thread straight to the basement.

I suppose that makes it more comfortable for them, as that's where their thinking originates.

And they worry about the witchcraft smears after their champion candidate said it to begin with.
Yeah well, your fellow lefty's shouldn't have piled on that poor child and kicked him around like a beach ball.......Like Palin or not, the kid should have been off limits. Unfortunately your fellow lefty's felt otherwise....Deal with it, or stop your fuckin' whining!

There once was an ignorant witch,
Who's supported by Palin (a bitch)
Interviewed by Bill Mahr
The story's spread far
Putting her campaign in the ditch.

Who in the world would be bothered by her dabbling in witchcraft as a young adult? Not me.

Me personally? I don't really care one way or the other.

But..........considering the GOP is the party of Christian Conservatives and family values (at least that's what they claim), ya gotta admit that it's kinda hypocritical for them to elect her.

Especially when they call Obama the anti-Christ (24 percent of the GOP believe this!).

How come you aren't criticizing that "libturd" who blamed the jews in this very thread?

Are you so partisan that you can't even admit that someone who shares some of your viewpoints just made a statement defending what the Nazi's did?
What about what the jews did to the Germans?

You know better than this. I know you do. And what you are writing causes me pain, Willow...as I am sure it does others who read it. It also has zippedy-doh-dah to do with O'Donnell's witchery/non-witchery.

Please. Enough with the baiting, okay? Just say whaca think.

you should skim through the Jew bashing threads.. fore ye speak.

Yeah well, your fellow lefty's shouldn't have piled on that poor child and kicked him around like a beach ball.......Like Palin or not, the kid should have been off limits. Unfortunately your fellow lefty's felt otherwise....Deal with it, or stop your fuckin' whining!
You brought up that child in this very thread! Now, you dare to act noble about it? If this is what passes for acceptable behavior among the Tea Baggers, give me a red banner with a hammer and sickle on it right away! I know enough to let sleeping dogs lay. But if invoking a Down's Syndrome baby in a political discussion makes you feel like a big man, I'll leave you to your penis envy in peace.

What about what the jews did to the Germans?

Jews didn't do a damn thing to the Germans. Germans started world war one, got their asses kicked same as they did in world war 2. The treaty of Versailles left the Germans economically desitute. Their fault for starting a fucking world war in the first damn place.

Forum List

Back