"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

cause I got brains enough to know he was mocking your dumb libturd azz DUmmie

How does what you wrote make any sense in any way at all?

Are you so partisan that you can't even admit that someone who shares some of your viewpoints just made a statement defending what the Nazi's did?
What about what the jews did to the Germans?

Whatever "they did", does it justify killing 6 million of them?

Well I would have turned the jews over to them too if I was her. After all they are the cause of todays Wal Street problems in America as well as they (Jewish Bankers) were the cause of the German economy collapsing due to hyperinflation during the Weimer Republic that gave rise to the Reich. On that note she has my support right there for that statement alone. Now getting back to Obamas qualifications, no he has not proved he is constitutionally qualified.

Quoted so you can't edit this later.

Did you actually just say that you agree with what the Nazi's did????

Tea Baggers at their finest.....but not worry, they still believe they are the mainstream in America.

hahaha, good one. How do you know they are in the Tea Party.?
nice try.
and now you all get your panties in a bunch OVER one person saying something..how funny

cause I got brains enough to know he was mocking your dumb libturd azz DUmmie

How does what you wrote make any sense in any way at all?

Are you so partisan that you can't even admit that someone who shares some of your viewpoints just made a statement defending what the Nazi's did?
What about what the jews did to the Germans?

What exactly did the Jews do to the Germans USFakerRetarded?

Provide links too please.

Quoted so you can't edit this later.

Did you actually just say that you agree with what the Nazi's did????

Tea Baggers at their finest.....but not worry, they still believe they are the mainstream in America.

nice try.
and now you all get your panties in a bunch OVER one person saying something..how funny

So you are at least acknowledging that he wasn't kidding with his Nazi remarks?

Seems as if Nazi sympathizers and the crudest forms of humanity who would invoke a Down's Syndrome baby have taken this thread straight to the basement.

I suppose that makes it more comfortable for them, as that's where their thinking originates.

And they worry about the witchcraft smears after their champion candidate said it to begin with.
Yeah well, your fellow lefty's shouldn't have piled on that poor child and kicked him around like a beach ball.......Like Palin or not, the kid should have been off limits. Unfortunately your fellow lefty's felt otherwise....Deal with it, or stop your fuckin' whining!
You brought up that child in this very thread! Now, you dare to act noble about it? If this is what passes for acceptable behavior among the Tea Baggers, give me a red banner with a hammer and sickle on it right away! I know enough to let sleeping dogs lay. But if invoking a Down's Syndrome baby in a political discussion makes you feel like a big man, I'll leave you to your penis envy in peace.

LOL, chastizing others for being low, all the while calling others NAMES like, Teabaggers.
I mean, REALLY..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Seems as if Nazi sympathizers and the crudest forms of humanity who would invoke a Down's Syndrome baby have taken this thread straight to the basement.

I suppose that makes it more comfortable for them, as that's where their thinking originates.

And they worry about the witchcraft smears after their champion candidate said it to begin with.
Yeah well, your fellow lefty's shouldn't have piled on that poor child and kicked him around like a beach ball.......Like Palin or not, the kid should have been off limits. Unfortunately your fellow lefty's felt otherwise....Deal with it, or stop your fuckin' whining!
You brought up that child in this very thread! Now, you dare to act noble about it? If this is what passes for acceptable behavior among the Tea Baggers, give me a red banner with a hammer and sickle on it right away! I know enough to let sleeping dogs lay. But if invoking a Down's Syndrome baby in a political discussion makes you feel like a big man, I'll leave you to your penis envy in peace.
And you douchebags are whining about what was said by a candidate regarding her days as a high school KID!

Don't let that door hit ya' in the ass, lil' man!......And don't stomp on that baby on your way down the walk!

"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously, Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

smear: a usually unsubstantiated charge or accusation against a person or organization —often used attributively <a smear campaign> <a smear job> Smear - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

If teh lady in question got her start in public life by being a Christian Evangelist and leader of a group that attacked others for being non-Christian -- then the attacks are a public service.

Now please address how the attacks qualify as smears? Seriously, I don't usually waste my time following up on Christian whackos and their bizarre statements.

smear? Shit thread OP and the the band played on...

gawd, you people are pathetic.

:eek:

And you douchebags are whining about what was said by a candidate regarding her days as a high school KID!

Don't let that door hit ya' in the ass, lil' man!......And don't stomp on that baby on your way down the walk!

O fuck off, Jester. Go argue about the Sacred Baby where it is actually on-point.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/134083-sarah-palins-sacred-baby-syndrome.html#post2760176

O fuck off, Jester. Go argue about the Sacred Baby where it is actually on-point.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/134083-sarah-palins-sacred-baby-syndrome.html#post2760176
Ooooooooooh, cry me a fuckin' river!

nice try.

So you are at least acknowledging that he wasn't kidding with his Nazi remarks?

I'm not saying anything about what he said, it's still a free friggen country and we STILL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, at least for the time being. until all you people who pretend "faxu" outrage over every damn little thing that you find offensive and go along with the "guberment" to censor it. sheesh

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/133938-being-nicer-in-debate.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

christine-odonnell-masturbate-ecard-someecards.png

We're commenting on the irony and hypocrisy involved in a hyper Reactionary morality driven woman with witchcraft in her past. You brought up an innocent child to score what you think are political points.

But your reference to Ms. Palin's child is boorish, shameful and disgusting. Do not try to take a moral high ground after you tramped through the sewer, idiot.

Democrats stooping to "Witchcraft" smears? Really? Is this what it has come to? Things must be pretty bad in Democrat-Land. I'm actually embarrassed for them because i know they're not embarrassed for themselves. :(

Democrats stooping to "Witchcraft" smears? Really? Is this what it has come to? Things must be pretty bad in Democrat-Land. I'm actually embarrassed for them because i know they're not embarrassed for themselves. :(

they are for the most part too fucking DUmb to be embarassed.

they are for the most part too fucking DUmb to be embarassed.
And this is how the Conservatives take the high road in a debate?

Man, the irony is thick here today.

I'd just like to point out the total partisan hacks in this thread that would rather ignore the fact that someone condoned Nazi actions in this very thread than to dare "break ranks" and criticize a fellow conservative.

Shame on all of you.

Forum List

Back