Wishing all friends a happy holiday

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.
And to you a Happy Easter as well !!

I will begin my Easter ceremony with lamb on Holy Thursday after church that evening.

Then 3 days of fasting on lightly salted water until Sunday evening.

Then tilapia fish soup on Sunday evening after church.

This is a high holy week for both Jews and Christians as Passover and Easter coincide again.

Don't forget to feed Snowball!
Yup my cat has not had any fresh raw meat in a long time and some fresh lamb would be good for him.

I always have to give him a cut or two early on otherwise he will sneak in and grab a big piece of meat while I am butchering it and run off with it.

He is such a good little thief, and fast too !!

Here the little bugger is. I like the white cats. Pretty color.

upload_2017-4-10_14-30-32.png

When someone wishes you dead...
I don't believe she was talking to you, Achmed.
So it's an inside joke?
So that's what Passover is all about..
Passover or Pesach is the story of the Destroying Angel (Michael) Of God (Elohim or JHVH) in the release of the Hebrews from Egyptian captivity during the time of Moses (Moshe) sometime during the 15th Century BCE. We don't know exactly when or with what Pharaoh.

It's not exactly historical although the Tenakh (Old Testament) has been fairly accurate archaeologically otherwise so there is no reason to doubt it.
You do know it was an inside job, right?
According to the historian Josephus Flavius, Moses (Moshe) was adopted and raised by a princess of Egypt.

This would make him the 2nd born in the family and as such he would have been trained as a military leader, which Josephus also tells us that he was.

As a prince of Egypt Moses would also have been taught in all 70 languages of the world and in all learning and ancient science and law, which Josephus told us that he was.

In all of world history, Moses ranks in the top of the major characters with Sargon Of Akkad, Ashur of Assyria, Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Cyrus of Persia, Alexander of Macedonia, Julius Caesar of Rome, and Constantine the Great.

Why can't you people just wish happy holidays? Why must you mock our faith and then play the offended if some here dare to criticise Islam? Pretty hypocritical don't you think

Is it a joyous holiday for you?

It's a holiday gk wish for freedom and peace and spend time with family
My sister is in charge of the Sunday afternoon family get together. But she will likely put her hubby to work doing the cooking.

So Easter as Passover is a big family day almost everywhere in the Christian and Jewish worlds.

It is peaceful in that most people take time off to remember their Judeo-Christian deity, as most police and military and air and naval ops tone down.

Very similar to Thanksgiving or Christmas in the Western World.

I'll be with my Irish Catholic family. . . . all forty some of them. . . it will be a hoot on Sunday. I'm just got a call this morning from mom telling me I'm responsible for bringing three cans of chilled cranberry sauce. :lol:

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.
And to you a Happy Easter as well !!

I will begin my Easter ceremony with lamb on Holy Thursday after church that evening.

Then 3 days of fasting on lightly salted water until Sunday evening.

Then tilapia fish soup on Sunday evening after church.

This is a high holy week for both Jews and Christians as Passover and Easter coincide again.

Don't forget to feed Snowball!
Yup my cat has not had any fresh raw meat in a long time and some fresh lamb would be good for him.

I always have to give him a cut or two early on otherwise he will sneak in and grab a big piece of meat while I am butchering it and run off with it.

He is such a good little thief, and fast too !!

Here the little bugger is. I like the white cats. Pretty color.

View attachment 121199
You stole my cat photo !!

PATROLLING20.JPG
Here is another photo.

This is Snowballs pouncing position before he grabs a bird or squirrel.

They don't stand a chance.

He is just like me and you Hossfly -- there is nothing on this Earth that he cannot kill.

:D

Why can't you people just wish happy holidays? Why must you mock our faith and then play the offended if some here dare to criticise Islam? Pretty hypocritical don't you think

My sister is in charge of the Sunday afternoon family get together. But she will likely put her hubby to work doing the cooking.

So Easter as Passover is a big family day almost everywhere in the Christian and Jewish worlds.

It is peaceful in that most people take time off to remember their Judeo-Christian deity, as most police and military and air and naval ops tone down.

I'll be with my Irish Catholic family. . . . all forty some of them. . . it will be a hoot on Sunday. I'm just got a call this morning from mom telling me I'm responsible for bringing three cans of chilled cranberry sauce. :lol:
Don't forget the red wine and the cherry schnapps too.

Women are not good about remember alcoholic beverages.

So you have to help them.

Don't forget to practice your Irish yoga. Gotta stay in shape!

Peace, understanding, and freedom to all? From the guy who comes here day after day celebrating the outright destruction of the native population who remain enslaved in a concentration camp today?

How can you celebrate a festival if you look at the occupation, the continuous land grabbing and oppression in Palestine by the descendants of Jewish refugees...
A CRITICAL LOOK AT PASSOVER
Gee, it never has brought anything by blood baths and warfare.
The Palestinians are sort of playing the role of the Native American Indians just that they are not all dead yet like most of the Native Americans.

Wars take a long time.

The Palestinians don't realize they are beat.
You do know there are more Native Americans in the U.S. than there are Jews, right?
The Native Americans mostly live peacefully on reservations, which would be a huge accomplishment if the Palestinians would graduate to that level as well.
That mostly has to do with their superior level of spiritual evolution. A century ago they consulted their spiritual leaders, the medicine men and elders told them the best course of action.

The Jews and Christians have betrayed their own spiritual codes and are destroying themselves and the world, the Native American spiritual teachers and prophets told them they would do this. . . .

I have studied every religion and faith on the planet. Mammon now controls the Jews and Christians for the most part. The Natives have nothing to fear, they use the other people's seven deadlies to their advantage.

The-Bull-of-Baal.jpg

Peace, understanding, and freedom to all? From the guy who comes here day after day celebrating the outright destruction of the native population who remain enslaved in a concentration camp today?

How can you celebrate a festival if you look at the occupation, the continuous land grabbing and oppression in Palestine by the descendants of Jewish refugees...
The Palestinians are sort of playing the role of the Native American Indians just that they are not all dead yet like most of the Native Americans.

Wars take a long time.

That's funny since non-Jews already outnumber Jews in the territory Jews rule over.

Wars take a long time.

That's funny since non-Jews already outnumber Jews in the territory Jews rule over.
That's not funny.

Passover has such a gloomy past. God killed all the firstborn sons and male animals of the Egyptians while the Hebrews stole everything of value and ran off.

Purim is another holiday filled with death and deceit.

For Christians the Passover is the remembrance of Jesus's death and Easter his resurrection. We celebrate the end of slavery to sin and life everlasting, Hebrews celebrate the death and destruction of others.

All according to the Scriptures. (none of which has been proven)

Oh, the irony.

These are Irish Catholics.

Every time I show up, my Grandmother, who is still alive, with all her faculties, sharp as a tack at 96, always has a drink in her hand by five.

At these family gatherings, all my aunts, my mom, my sister, and grandma drink more than I do. I can't really drink anything. With my disability, if I have even one drink, I'm toast, I can't drive or be good company, and it will guarantee a migraine within four hours. So, they all tie one on, I just watch the fun.

Wars take a long time.

You do know there are more Native Americans in the U.S. than there are Jews, right?
The Native Americans mostly live peacefully on reservations, which would be a huge accomplishment if the Palestinians would graduate to that level as well.
That mostly has to do with their superior level of spiritual evolution. A century ago they consulted their spiritual leaders, the medicine men and elders told them the best course of action.

The Jews and Christians have betrayed their own spiritual codes and are destroying themselves and the world, the Native American spiritual teachers and prophets told them they would do this. . . .

I have studied every religion and faith on the planet. Mammon now controls the Jews and Christians for the most part. The Natives have nothing to fear, they use the other people's seven deadlies to their advantage.

The-Bull-of-Baal.jpg
BXWca55CcAA1Cm8.jpg

Not many people know that the evil genius who introduced our universe to WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) was the Jewish German chemist Fritz Haber. For his work at the service of the German ministry of defense at the time of WWI, Haber is considered the ‘father of chemical warfare." Haber pioneered the weaponizing of chlorine and other poisonous gases during World War I. Haber died in 1934 on his way to Palestine. He was making Aliya.

It should also be noted that it was Jewish ‘pacifist’ Albert Einstein who, together with Leo Szilard (another Jewish physicist), initiated the Manhattan project to produce the very first nuclear weapons. In 1939, it was Einstein who proposed to President Roosevelt that the United States begin its nuclear energy project. Needless to say, the Manhattan Project was over-populated withJewish German scientists, working day and night to build a nuclear bomb, hoping to bring total destruction on Germany and its people (not just the regime).

Just a few years later in the 1950s, David Ben Gurion and Shimon Peres decided to introduce the Middle East to WMD, launching the Israeli nuclear project and also the Israeli chemical and biological warfare laboratory at the Israel Institute for Biological Research in Nes Ziona.

One may wonder, what is it that motivates Jewish secular scientific geniuses such as Haber, Einstein, Szilard, Oppenheimer and many others, not just to place their brilliance in the service of evil, but actually to initiate and invent the most destructive genocidal weapons in the history of mankind? And what was it that motivated Ben Gurion and Peres to introduce the entire Middle East to the threat of Judgment Day weapons and the notion of 'Samson Option'?

You may ask yourself, is it something in the Jewish religion that invokes such genocidal, fatalist thinking? But the truth of the matter is that all the above scientists were secular Jews - far removed from Judaism or the Talmud - so it is unlikely that it was rabbinical Judaism that motivated Haber or Einstein. Similarly it wasn’t Judaism that motivated the secular Ben Gurion or Peres to launch the Israeli nuclear project.

Yahweh - the God of WMD

If you really want to understand the possible roots of Jewish cultural fascination with WMD, the place to go is probably the story of Passover. The Jewish Passover dinner (seder), celebrated by both secular and orthodox Jews, delves at length into the story of the Ten Plagues - ten calamities that, according to the Book of Exodus, Yahweh inflicted upon innocent Egyptians, just to persuade their king, Pharaoh, to let the Israelites go. Could it be that the ten plagues are simply old-time WMD warfare perpetrated by Yahweh himself?

First God made water into blood: Ex. 7:14–24

This is what the LORD says: “By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.”

Then God inflicted on the poor innocent Egyptians a blitz of frogs: Ex. 8:1-8:5

This is what the great LORD says: “Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.”

The third Divine biological attack was lice: Ex 8:16

“And the LORD said [...] Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt”

Fourth was wild creatures to harm people and livestock.

The Fifth was livestock succumbing to disease Then the biblical WMD God attacked the poor Egyptians and their livestock with boils and ulcers, an early version of mustard gas, I believe.

When none of that did the trick, Egypt was subjected to God-inflicted climate change.

The seventh plague was a thunderstorm of hail.

Then came locusts and, when this didn’t help, God simply turned off the light for three days.

Finally, the Jewish God really lost his patience and decided to murder every firstborn son in the kingdom.

So Yahweh is not exactly a nice god. In fact, he is a genocidal being who would not have the slightest chance of surviving a visit to the Hague - Alan Dershowitz himself would not be able to get him off.

As we have said, the story of the Plagues of Egypt is celebrated by most Jews and not only the religious. Jews see Passover as a festival of liberation which even the most secular Jews are happy to celebrate. But in practice, this joyous festival celebrates a merciless warfare against an innocent civilian population.
Passover Special - Yahweh and WMD

Not many people know that the evil genius who introduced our universe to WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) was the Jewish German chemist Fritz Haber. For his work at the service of the German ministry of defense at the time of WWI, Haber is considered the ‘father of chemical warfare." Haber pioneered the weaponizing of chlorine and other poisonous gases during World War I. Haber died in 1934 on his way to Palestine. He was making Aliya.

It should also be noted that it was Jewish ‘pacifist’ Albert Einstein who, together with Leo Szilard (another Jewish physicist), initiated the Manhattan project to produce the very first nuclear weapons. In 1939, it was Einstein who proposed to President Roosevelt that the United States begin its nuclear energy project. Needless to say, the Manhattan Project was over-populated withJewish German scientists, working day and night to build a nuclear bomb, hoping to bring total destruction on Germany and its people (not just the regime).

Just a few years later in the 1950s, David Ben Gurion and Shimon Peres decided to introduce the Middle East to WMD, launching the Israeli nuclear project and also the Israeli chemical and biological warfare laboratory at the Israel Institute for Biological Research in Nes Ziona.

One may wonder, what is it that motivates Jewish secular scientific geniuses such as Haber, Einstein, Szilard, Oppenheimer and many others, not just to place their brilliance in the service of evil, but actually to initiate and invent the most destructive genocidal weapons in the history of mankind? And what was it that motivated Ben Gurion and Peres to introduce the entire Middle East to the threat of Judgment Day weapons and the notion of 'Samson Option'?

You may ask yourself, is it something in the Jewish religion that invokes such genocidal, fatalist thinking? But the truth of the matter is that all the above scientists were secular Jews - far removed from Judaism or the Talmud - so it is unlikely that it was rabbinical Judaism that motivated Haber or Einstein. Similarly it wasn’t Judaism that motivated the secular Ben Gurion or Peres to launch the Israeli nuclear project.

Yahweh - the God of WMD

If you really want to understand the possible roots of Jewish cultural fascination with WMD, the place to go is probably the story of Passover. The Jewish Passover dinner (seder), celebrated by both secular and orthodox Jews, delves at length into the story of the Ten Plagues - ten calamities that, according to the Book of Exodus, Yahweh inflicted upon innocent Egyptians, just to persuade their king, Pharaoh, to let the Israelites go. Could it be that the ten plagues are simply old-time WMD warfare perpetrated by Yahweh himself?

First God made water into blood: Ex. 7:14–24

This is what the LORD says: “By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.”

Then God inflicted on the poor innocent Egyptians a blitz of frogs: Ex. 8:1-8:5

This is what the great LORD says: “Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.”

The third Divine biological attack was lice: Ex 8:16

“And the LORD said [...] Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt”

Fourth was wild creatures to harm people and livestock.

The Fifth was livestock succumbing to disease Then the biblical WMD God attacked the poor Egyptians and their livestock with boils and ulcers, an early version of mustard gas, I believe.

When none of that did the trick, Egypt was subjected to God-inflicted climate change.

The seventh plague was a thunderstorm of hail.

Then came locusts and, when this didn’t help, God simply turned off the light for three days.

Finally, the Jewish God really lost his patience and decided to murder every firstborn son in the kingdom.

So Yahweh is not exactly a nice god. In fact, he is a genocidal being who would not have the slightest chance of surviving a visit to the Hague - Alan Dershowitz himself would not be able to get him off.

As we have said, the story of the Plagues of Egypt is celebrated by most Jews and not only the religious. Jews see Passover as a festival of liberation which even the most secular Jews are happy to celebrate. But in practice, this joyous festival celebrates a merciless warfare against an innocent civilian population.
Passover Special - Yahweh and WMD
Jews are just really smart.

Remember Einstein?

Remember Oppenheimer?

Remember Teller?

Cutting edge applied Physics that has split and fused the atom.

With this technology we can fire reactors for hundreds of years.

This is especially useful for propelling aircraft carriers and submarines.

Every time I show up, my Grandmother, who is still alive, with all her faculties, sharp as a tack at 96, always has a drink in her hand by five.

At these family gatherings, all my aunts, my mom, my sister, and grandma drink more than I do. I can't really drink anything. With my disability, if I have even one drink, I'm toast, I can't drive or be good company, and it will guarantee a migraine within four hours. So, they all tie one on, I just watch the fun.
Luckily I can drink almost unlimited quantities of moonshine and wine.

Luckily I can drink almost unlimited quantities of moonshine and wine.

Half a glass and I'll be either dancing on the table or under it. :)

Forum List

Back