Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

you've already said, you don't give a shit.

OK, that's a warning, it's why NYCarbineer is on ignore. Do not say I said things I did not say. You can spew all the liberal crap you want, you can through the dim fog of stupidity not grasp what I said, but do not change what I said and say I said it.

I did not say I don't give a shit if anyone can buy a gun. I said I don't care if your toothless hillbilly neighbors who ... don't produce an ID ... can buy a gun or not. If they produce an ID and they haven't with due process lost their right to own a gun and they are of majority age, then I do care if they can buy a gun or not.
Same thing. You don't care that others cannot exercise their rights because of laws you support.

What does that mean?

No, we do know it's not a big deal because there are so few cases of voter fraud, especially at the polling stations where they are essentially nonexistent

Testing voter fraud is virtually non existent, the left blocks that too. We can implement measures as soon as we show there's a problem, which we can't do because we can't find out. You're fooling no one but yourself, it's not clever and no one is buying it. Liberals want the fraud, that's why you fight so hard to keep it. No one else does which is why we fight to stop it. The one thing we do agree on is there's lots of fraud, the whole debate is because we both know that
You cannot respond to there's very little fraud with there's lots of fraud. I can prove there is very little based on what we know, and can prove nothing like there is a lot.

Showing they have not found a lot of fraud is not proving they have looked for it. Prove they have on a significant scale looked for fraud
Learn how American elections work. They are quite careful about such thing, it's their job,

I don't give a shit if one of your neighbors is turned down for buying a gun because they don't produce an ID
Fine, then you don't really care about the rights of Americans to own guns...

LOL, a liberal tells a libertarian I don't care about Constitutional rights.
If you truly cared you'd be mad that even one person couldn't buy a gun, or vote, because of a piece of paper, and as you've already said, you don't give a shit.

So I have to allow children to buy guns or I'm against gun rights. You're fucking retarded
We have age limits, which are reasonable, but you don't care about the rights of Americans if they can produce what you believe should have, which makes you un-American.

I'm un-American if I think children should be prohibited from buying alcohol or guns or voting and I think people should have to show ID to prove they are not children?

Who are the "Americans" who disagree with me on that? How am I un-American when I agree with over 99% of Americans?

What are you smoking, Homey?

OK, that's a warning, it's why NYCarbineer is on ignore. Do not say I said things I did not say. You can spew all the liberal crap you want, you can through the dim fog of stupidity not grasp what I said, but do not change what I said and say I said it.

I did not say I don't give a shit if anyone can buy a gun. I said I don't care if your toothless hillbilly neighbors who ... don't produce an ID ... can buy a gun or not. If they produce an ID and they haven't with due process lost their right to own a gun and they are of majority age, then I do care if they can buy a gun or not.
Same thing. You don't care that others cannot exercise their rights because of laws you support.

What does that mean?
It means that you don't give a fuck if someone can't get a gun because they don't have, or can't get, the necessary ID, which should not be required to buy a gun in the first place.

You're right, we don't want fraud

That's exactly what you want, and you know it's there which is why you're fighting so hard to keep it
Stop being a fucking child, idiot. And that's a WARNING.
internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Fine, then you don't really care about the rights of Americans to own guns...

If you truly cared you'd be mad that even one person couldn't buy a gun, or vote, because of a piece of paper, and as you've already said, you don't give a shit.

So I have to allow children to buy guns or I'm against gun rights. You're fucking retarded
We have age limits, which are reasonable, but you don't care about the rights of Americans if they can produce what you believe should have, which makes you un-American.

I'm un-American if I think children should be prohibited from buying alcohol or guns or voting and I think people should have to show ID to prove they are not children?

Who are the "Americans" who disagree with me on that? How am I un-American when I agree with over 99% of Americans?

Grow up, dumbshit. I just said age restrictions are reasonable.

That's exactly what you want, and you know it's there which is why you're fighting so hard to keep it

You want to put me on ignore I don't give a shit. If you don't want to be on ignore, don't say I said things I didn't say
I said exactly what you said, only I used less words to do it. And the ignore function is for pussies like you, asswipe.

What does that mean?
It means that you don't give a fuck if someone can't get a gun because they don't have, or can't get, the necessary ID, which should not be required to buy a gun in the first place.

So you think children should be allowed to buy guns and because I don't I'm un-American. Got it.

Does that actually sound good to you? A 12 year old buying a shotgun?

OK, a spark of intelligence, finally. My point, just a glimmer of it, gets through.

And you are going to know they are not children ... how?

What does that mean?

So you think children should be allowed to buy guns and because I don't I'm un-American. Got it.

Where in the Constitution does it say children, American Citizens, can't own guns?

You want to put me on ignore I don't give a shit. If you don't want to be on ignore, don't say I said things I didn't say
I said exactly what you said, only I used less words to do it. And the ignore function is for pussies like you, asswipe.

"Less words" took the quote completely out of context and changed the entire meaning, and that's why you did it

What does that mean?

Where in the Constitution does it say children, American Citizens, can't own guns?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult, they should be able to you go for it

OK, a spark of intelligence, finally. My point, just a glimmer of it, gets through.

And you are going to know they are not children ... how?
By them proving their age, or by being obviously old enough that it's not a concern. And just where did you get the idea that kids can't own guns? It's not in the fucking Constitution now is it?

"Less words" took the quote completely out of context and changed the entire meaning, and that's why you did it
Nope. I restated exactly what your attitude leads to, Americans without rights and you don't give a fuck.

What does that mean?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

What does that mean?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

What does that mean?

That actually sounds good to you? Seriously?

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Paint thinks he's being clever when he gives us the choice of being anarchists or Marxists. Since we believe in any law, every law is justified

Forum List

Back