Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

:itsok:still waiting for a lib to tell us why they object to proving who they are before voting----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you know, like you prove who you are to pick up your food stamps and welfare checks.

Waiting------------------------------:itsok:

:itsok:still waiting for a lib to tell us why they object to proving who they are before voting----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you know, like you prove who you are to pick up your food stamps and welfare checks.

Waiting------------------------------:itsok:
That has been answered, many times. Since you are an un-American POS, you don't understand the answer.

It means that you don't give a fuck if someone can't get a gun because they don't have, or can't get, the necessary ID, which should not be required to buy a gun in the first place.

So you think children should be allowed to buy guns and because I don't I'm un-American. Got it.

Does that actually sound good to you? A 12 year old buying a shotgun?
Where in the Constitution does it say children, American Citizens, can't own guns?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

That actually sounds good to you? Seriously?
No, it sounds good to you, the person who isn't worried about the rights of others.

So you think children should be allowed to buy guns and because I don't I'm un-American. Got it.

Does that actually sound good to you? A 12 year old buying a shotgun?
Where in the Constitution does it say children, American Citizens, can't own guns?

Children are not full citizens, there are a lot of rights they don't have. You want to argue that a 12 year old should have the rights of an adult you go for it. I see no reason to believe that expands our liberty
They have the vast majority of rights, but as we've already seen, you don't care if Americans can exercise their rights.

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Paint thinks he's being clever when he gives us the choice of being anarchists or Marxists. Since we believe in any law, every law is justified
Try being neither, trying being an American, for once. BTW, that means you give a shit about the rights of others.

LOL! No they don't.

My Children had NO RIGHTS. They had privileges which they earned by doing what they were told. And there was no authority relevant to my children, except ME.

But how cool is it that a proponent of the would-be RIGHT to murder those children in their mother's womb, is here to tout the RIGHTS OF CHILDREN!

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Paint thinks he's being clever when he gives us the choice of being anarchists or Marxists. Since we believe in any law, every law is justified
Try being neither, trying being an American, for once. BTW, that means you give a shit about the rights of others.

I don't care about the rights of others because I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. Got it.

Tell me, you are somehow professionally trained, aren't you? You can't have this sort of rhetorical genius without your having spent decades honing your skills. Have you won a Pulitzer? Or .. gasp ... a Nobel? How do you do it? I'm in awe

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Nope, I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. I realize that makes me an America hating Marxist. I can live with that.

What a dumb ass...

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

I don't care about the rights of others because I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. Got it.

Tell me, you are somehow professionally trained, aren't you? You can't have this sort of rhetorical genius without your having spent decades honing your skills. Have you won a Pulitzer? Or .. gasp ... a Nobel? How do you do it? I'm in awe
One, I'm a well-paid consultant. Two, I didn't say that. That's your Second Warning, using that BS you pulled on me.

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

Nope, I don't think 12 year olds should be able to buy guns. I realize that makes me an America hating Marxist. I can live with that.

What a dumb ass...
Why can't a 12-year-old buy a gun? Something unconstitutional about that? Oh wait, it's unconstitutional to tell a 12-year-old he can't a gun since the Constitution allows for such a thing. He is a "people", believe it or not.

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!
Game. Set. Match.

Looks like we may have finally turned a corner (for the better) with the upholding of this law in the State of Wisconsin.

It's about time.

Hurraaayyy !!!

Happy-Dance Time...

Dancing_Girl_in_white_pants.gif

Actually, Wisconsin will give anyone who needs it an ID for free. Go online and check it out for yourself. So if someone is too lazy to go get it, they're probably too lazy to go to the polls anyway. And by requiring an ID, Wisconsin can keep people from registering non-existant people who might follow all the dead folks to the polls to vote for Hillary!
Game. Set. Match.
The ID is free, it has to be, but the paperwork to get it isn't, and that's if you can get the paperwork, which many can;t. G F Y.

states that allow illegal aliens to get a drivers license

map-Access-to-Driver-Licenses-2015-01-10.PNG

pretty much blows ID cards stop voter fraud out of the water .. Game, set, match.

Game. Set. Match.
The ID is free, it has to be, but the paperwork to get it isn't, and that's if you can get the paperwork, which many can;t. G F Y.
Doubtless, these factors were taken into account as part of the judicial review, and the law was upheld, regardless.

Apparently, it's not the barrier you (and friends) are making it out to be.

Consider it an opportunity for community organizing, to facilitate the acquisition of these IDs, as prelude to voting.

But, in any event, all the talking is over, and it's time to implement.

Time to put all those objections and worries and concerns to the test in a real-world live-fire exercise.

And, of course, a great many additional jurisdictions are now likely to follow suit.

Enjoy.

Logic and reason tell us that anyone who can't vote because they just can't manage to do the paperwork to get a photo ID likewise can't do other actions that require a photo ID, such as buying alcohol, buying tobacco products, flying on an airplane, buying a Costco membership, opening a cell phone account with a major carrier (and making account changes at the store after that), picking up a prescription, etc., etc.

Let's be honest: Liberals want to make it as easy as possible for the least educated, least successful, least competent among us to vote because they know that most of those people will vote Democratic. After all, in 2012, 2/3 of high school dropouts voted for Obama, and they accounted for 3% of all voters, which was most of Obama's margin of victory (3.9%).

Last edited:

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

One, I'm a well-paid consultant. Two, I didn't say that. That's your Second Warning, using that BS you pulled on me.

That's exactly what you said, you said if I don't allow 12 year olds to buy machine guns then I am a Marxist, I am un-American, I hate liberty.

Does that actually sound good to you? Checking IDs makes me a Communist?

LOL! No they don't.

ROFLMNAO!

Children and Fools...

What a dumb ass...
Why can't a 12-year-old buy a gun? Something unconstitutional about that?

:wtf:

WOW, the rhetorical genius. I said it's not unconstitutional to deny a CHILD the ability to buy a gun and you turned it around that it isn't unconstitutional to sell them one.

I saw what you did there. Jesus Fucking Christ, you are a GENIUS. How do you come up with that? It's freaking amazing, I'm stunned by the brilliance!

Retard

Oh wait, it's unconstitutional to tell a 12-year-old he can't a gun since the Constitution allows for such a thing. He is a "people", believe it or not.

Yes, I'm a Marxist because I deny 12 year olds the right to buy machine guns. You mentioned that

Game. Set. Match.

That's classic, the guy who doesn't give a shit about anything suddenly is concerned about the cost to get a birth certificate to get a free ID to vote. What is wrong with this picture?

I mean besides that you are lying?

No, that's pretty much it, you're lying

We do give a shit about the rights of others and the ability to protect those rights from people who are unwilling to prove who they are and that they are eligible to vote.
If they want to vote ... They need an ID ... Other than that, the rights an American enjoys are not freely given to people who cannot prove they are Americans or at least the American they claim to be.

Forum List

Back