Wisconsin votes anti-union bill in

Heh

For the unchallenged here:

Favor (from Question 19) 43% 40% 39%
Oppose, too liberal 37% 41% 43%
Oppose, not liberal enough 13% 13% 13%
No opinion 7% 6% 5%

And this poll was a _____________________ in time.

Ohh look Jillian agrees with Democrats that refuse to follow the rule of law, the policy of their chamber and the will of the people. Go figure.

They are doing everything in their power to stop a bill from being rammed down the people's throats. Isn't democracy fun?

So THATS how 0bamacare should have been stopped...

The R's should just have run away....

Thanks...

They didn't have that option.

But that would have been acceptable to you if they did?

Who cares? It wasn't an option. Bark up another tree, Housie.

Is running away a commendable action to you, artie boy?

For situations where it IS an option, would you support any minority party that runs away to prevent bill passage?

It depends entirely on the circumstances whether or not I will support or criticize it, so no, I do not.

For situations where it IS an option, would you support any minority party that runs away to prevent bill passage?

It depends entirely on the circumstances whether or not I will support or criticize it, so no, I do not.

Well, I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree....

I would never support anyone running away from their responsibilities... Left, right, or independent... R or D...

Well, I guess that's where we'll have to agree to disagree....

I would never support anyone running away from their responsibilities... Left, right, or independent... R or D...

And there are some that would be the first to buy tickets to the roast of the first Conservative that ever did it...(which wouldn't happen anyway) But Repubicans are a different story...and Statists confuse Repubicans with Conservatives anyway... ;)

Heh

For the unchallenged here:

Favor (from Question 19) 43% 40% 39%
Oppose, too liberal 37% 41% 43%
Oppose, not liberal enough 13% 13% 13%
No opinion 7% 6% 5%
read the TOP one, moron
its was 54% opposed

So you support situational values? Essentially you are saying that if you can steal withoout getting caught- then it's OK? If you can get away without doing your job then it's ok? Sounds pretty chickenshit to me....

Anyway - As Obama inartfully reminded us once: "Elections have consequences. We won". Yep, they sure do. :lol::lol:

So you support situational values? Essentially you are saying that if you can steal withoout getting caught- then it's OK? If you can get away without doing your job then it's ok? Sounds pretty chickenshit to me....

Anyway - As Obama inartfully reminded us once: "Elections have consequences. We won". Yep, they sure do. :lol::lol:

I'm not so foolish to declare the world black and white. Nor will I be backed into a corner. If that's what you think I am saying that's on you, but I'm not going to address it seriously.

Elections do have consequences though, I agree with that. And so does the way you govern. Wisconsin is a finicky electorate from what I gather and I am very curious to see what they ultimately do with all this.

I'm not so foolish to declare the world black and white. Nor will I be backed into a corner. If that's what you think I am saying that's on you, but I'm not going to address it seriously.

Elections do have consequences though, I agree with that. And so does the way you govern. Wisconsin is a finicky electorate from what I gather and I am very curious to see what they ultimately do with all this.
Thanks - you sound a lot like Bill Clinton...."what is "is", "are we ever really alone" ......:lol:

Sometimes thing are simple- this is one of those cases. The Senators in Wisconsin were elected to do a job. They made their political point by running away like children, now it is time to return and do their jobs. It is not a grey area A15, not even close.

I am confused art, seriously, do you sppt. what the dem . senators are doing, s in staying out of state to prevent a vote?

I am confused art, seriously, do you sppt. what the dem . senators are doing, s in staying out of state to prevent a vote?

At this point, yes. To me, the Governor has turned out to be a total dishonest douche in the situation.

Forum List

Back