Wisconsin votes anti-union bill in

Mostly Symbolic, but glad we now have a focus on Wisconsin state politics.

And now, the heat is on for the MIA Dems. They had some buffer as long as the Bill was in the House, but now that it is on to the Senate, their ability to hide becomes even more critical.

They are going to have to step up their game, or acquiesce. All that is needed now is to find one in the State, deliver him to the Senate building, and call a vote, and the Bill is passed.

Or......

Recall petitions are on the horizon for all of the Dems in hiding. Longer, slower process.....but it is a remedy available if they're REALLY good at hiding.

Going to get VERY interesting now, IMO.

"If I can't get my way, I'm leaving the damned State! I can do that because I'm a Democrat."... These words were overheard in the Senate men's restroom by a menber of the cleaning crew shortly before Democratic Senators all disappeared from Wisconsin.

Last edited:
"If I can't get my way, I'm leaving the damned State! I can do that because I'm a Democrat."... These words were overheard in the Senate men's restroom by a menber of the cleaning crew shortly before Democratic Senators all disappeared from Wisconsin.

Last edited:
The Republicans acted like thugs and closed voting as soon as they had a majority. Most of the Democrats were unable to cast a vote.

Fill me in here...I haven't seen much news since Tuesday, had the flu.
What do I not know? You guys are saying this is just symbolic...so the bill that passed...what is not as it appears?

The Republicans acted like thugs and closed voting as soon as they had a majority. Most of the Democrats were unable to cast a vote.

I'm sure that was it.

Problem is the Governor is who controls the election process.

My understanding is the Governor was a Democrat.

Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle

He was the 44th Governor of Wisconsin, serving from January 6, 2003 to January 3, 2011. He was offered a position in the Obama Administration. Obama has his mits deep into Wisconsin politics. Seems everywhere Obama goes trouble soon follows.

Possible Cabinet post in Obama Administration

On November 15, 2008, it was reported on Milwaukee's WISN, an ABC affiliate, that Doyle may have been offered a cabinet post. Doyle was an early supporter of Barack Obama.[21] It had been reported by The Capital Times that Doyle may have been considered for the position of Ambassador to Ireland in the new Obama administration[22] but that position ultimately went to Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney.

I'm sure that was it.

Problem is the Governor is who controls the election process.

My understanding is the Governor was a Democrat.

Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle

He was the 44th Governor of Wisconsin, serving from January 6, 2003 to January 3, 2011. He was offered a position in the Obama Administration. Obama has his mits deep into Wisconsin politics. Seems everywhere Obama goes trouble soon follows.

Possible Cabinet post in Obama Administration

On November 15, 2008, it was reported on Milwaukee's WISN, an ABC affiliate, that Doyle may have been offered a cabinet post. Doyle was an early supporter of Barack Obama.[21] It had been reported by The Capital Times that Doyle may have been considered for the position of Ambassador to Ireland in the new Obama administration[22] but that position ultimately went to Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney.
shes not talking about the election vote, but the vote in the WI state assembly on this bill

Mostly Symbolic, but glad we now have a focus on Wisconsin state politics.

Yep, thanks to the WI Dems, the state is an international laughing stock. :lol::lol:

No, Walker himself is a laughing stock thanks to his dumb ass falling for a prank call during which he not only revealed his strategy to trick Dems, but also revealed that his tyrannical ass is willing to send in plants to cause trouble at protests. Unions gave into the cuts. They just want their collective bargaining rights. Walker refuses. Obviously, his main goal is to end unions - he said as much during that phone call.

Fill me in here...I haven't seen much news since Tuesday, had the flu.
What do I not know? You guys are saying this is just symbolic...so the bill that passed...what is not as it appears?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy......

It passed in the House, now goes to the Senate. The Senators are the ones who ran away, so that now moves to the front.

Passage in the House was pretty much a formality, as is passage in the Senate, once a quorum is achieved.

Forum List

Back