Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

And here is the rub. You push too far in one direction, you will eventually flip to the opposite

And this would be that.

I am just giving my view on what would be an election system I would trust.

I don't trust floods of absentee ballots with 3 weeks of voting.

But that is only because you have been deluged with lies. So it's hard to give that fear any respect or sympathy whatsoever.

But that is only because you have been deluged with lies. So it's hard to give that fear any respect or sympathy whatsoever.

It's because I don't trust SJW progressive twats like you not to cheat, or if not cheating yourselves, condone cheating because you get what you want.

It's because I don't trust SJW progressive twats like you not to cheat, or if not cheating yourselves, condone cheating because you get what you want.
Right, because you have had your head filled with childish lies for 2 years. I know. your embarrassing behavior reflects that, as you just claimed I could cheat the elections.

Because unlike you I don't ignore things my party betters tell me to.

baaaaa.
Actually, you do exactly what they tell you, and that's why you are here spouting childish nonsense. You slurped their lies, and this is the final result. Volunteer footsoldiers like you, vomiting horseshit about election fraud.

They are using you. It is working well.

Why not?

Some states use 100 percent absentee without issue

Actually, you do exactly what they tell you, and that's why you are here spouting childish nonsense. You slurped their lies, and this is the final result. Volunteer footsoldiers like you, vomiting horseshit about election fraud.

They are using you. It is working well.

Talk about regurgitated SJW agitprop accusations...

Forum List

Back