Wisconsin Supreme Court: Ballot Drop Boxes Are Illegal

Run away, hack run away.
Like you did? No I will stay. Your pathetic whataboutism notwithstanding.

Tell us more about how Trump tried to find election fraud.

Start with his fraudulent "Election Defense" fund, that spent not one red cent on finding fraud or on any court case.

Have fun.

Like you did? No I will stay. Your pathetic whataboutism notwithstanding.

Tell us more about how Trump tried to find election fraud.

Start with his fraudulent "Election Defense" fund, that spent not one red cent on finding fraud or on any court case.

Have fun.

Aren't you bitching about what he did?

"He did stuff, but he didn't do stuff, but the stuff he did or didn't do was treasonous, even if he did or didn't do it"

Derp.

He thought he was cheated, he was trying to figure out a way to prove and and prevent it.

Just wait until 2022 mid terms and 2024 if Republicans win, the left will lose their entire shit.

I could see if Trump lost by 500 votes, One Electoral vote from a state his opponents brother runs

That would be Gore

Trump lost by FIVE States, 74 Electoral votes and Seven Million popular votes

That is a Crybaby Loser

I could see if Trump lost by 500 votes, One Electoral vote from a state his opponents brother runs

That would be Gore

That is a Crybaby Loser

5 states where in some of them the vote totals from blue areas SHOT up all of a sudden, and in very vague terms.

Aren't you bitching about what he did?

"He did stuff, but he didn't do stuff, but the stuff he did or didn't do was treasonous, even if he did or didn't do it"

Derp.
He clearly did nothing, but steal his cultists' money. As demonstrated in yet another point you are ignoring.

You have about 100 times as many coping mechanisms as you do actual points. That much is clear.

That would be Gore

That is a Crybaby Loser
In 2000 7 of 9 Justices all agreed what Gore wanted was wrong. In other words they agreed he lost.

In 2000 7 of 9 Justices all agreed what Gore wanted was wrong. In other words they agreed he lost.
He wasn’t a Crybaby Loser was he?
It was GORE who certified the Electoral Votes confirming Bush

Forum List

Back