Wisconsin School District Accuses 3 Students of Sexual Harassment for Using Incorrect Pronouns

This is unreal. A Wisconsin school district filed a Title IX complaint against 3 middle school students, accusing them of sexual harassment for using incorrect pronouns when addressing another student.

The hell with Title IX or what anyone thinks about homosexuality or its practitioners, state schools, least of all government grade schools, have no business imposing speech codes of sexual ideology, or any other for that matter, on students in the first place. The actuality of this case is school-sanctioned bullying per the homofascist agenda. It's the kids demanding to be addressed by their ridiculous, ungrammatical and unscientific pronouns who need to be disciplined . . . after the adults responsible for this debacle are fired and the school pays out a hefty settlement.

America has a growing number of young weak easily offended sissies that will be the future of our country . America will not be able to compete in the future modern world if the emasculating of our youth continues .
We have a hell of a lot of people that need to read the 1st Amendment and get the sick out of their asses.

The hell with Title IX or what anyone thinks about homosexuality or its practitioners, state schools, least of all government grade schools, have no business imposing speech codes of sexual ideology, or any other for that matter, on students in the first place. The actuality of this case is school-sanctioned bullying per the homofascist agenda. It's the kids demanding to be addressed by their ridiculous, ungrammatical and unscientific pronouns who need to be disciplined . . . after the adults responsible for this debacle are fired and the school pays out a hefty settlement.
Here's a crazy idea, let's just stick to basic biology?

You are either male or female, there's nothing inbetween or outside of those two absent a problem in development causing hermaphroditism.

Last edited:
The Left has moved into its authoritarian phase. It now demands indoctrination and opposes free speech.

The majority of Americans aren’t going to comply to this bs. Freaks on steroids who think they can change the English language think again dumbasses. Most ppl will tell you to shove it up your asses, Law suite bring it that will make most people NOT USE it all the more and then you ass holes get to create hate for yourselves where there wasn’t any before.

MY PRONOUNS BITCH ARE QUEEN GHOST DO NOT REFER TO ME AS ANYTHING ELSE OR MASTER WILL WORK.

The majority of Americans aren’t going to comply to this bs. Freaks on steroids who think they can change the English language think again dumbasses. Most ppl will tell you to shove it up your asses, Law suite bring it that will make most people NOT USE it all the more and then you ass holes get to create hate for yourselves where there wasn’t any before.

MY PRONOUNS BITCH ARE QUEEN GHOST DO NOT REFER TO ME AS ANYTHING ELSE OR MASTER WILL WORK.
Democrat Liberal fucks need to be deported, there are all pieces of shit.

I would file a class action lawsuit against the entire school district and hire a very very Jewish attorney

Three Wisconsin middle school boys hit with Title IX sexual harassment complaint for calling non binary classmate wrong pronoun​

Good, because all "non-binary" people are mental defectives because "non-binary" does not exist and no one can show otherwise. Nature only invented and needs "BINARY" because it only takes two to tango. Unless otherwise anyone can show me a group of people copulating where there is something more there than some combination of MEN(1) and WOMEN(2).

BINARY

The school district filed suit against minor students?

Have they no tar and feathers in Wisconsin? The school board hasn't been treated yet?

Forum List

Back