WINNING: Trump Became 1st President to....

I'll take a 'Scalia-lite' over another Ruth Bader Ginsberg any day.
I'm sure you would but keeping things the same isn't the same as winning.

Thinking Gorsuch is the same as Ginsberg is like thinking a pumpkin is no different from a squash.
He's Scalia-lite. You already lost, having to find someone more moderate than the pig before. Your "win" is the same as being arrested for only one day instead of two.

Like I said. A last minute addition to try to make up for refusing the schedule that Israel had planned.

He's trying to barter a deal with the Palestinians. Had be taken BiBi to the wall with him, it would have implied a political angle that would have caused problems with that.
Unless that deal is Israel moves to an island 100 miles west of its current location, he can forget about it. There's no ghostwriter for this Art of the Deal.

Trump and Saudi royals hit it off. They no doubt share a love of ostentatious wealth, impatience with democracy and unfamiliarity with the rule of law. That creates a creepy impression of a president more at home glad-handing authoritarians than defending American exceptionalism. Wasn’t that his complaint about Obama?

It also opens doors of cooperation. Trump is planting seeds for the garden of tomorrow. Meantime, lots of big bucks for american companies!

Last edited:
This is hilarious. I just watched a reporter say that under Obama, if a former lobbyist was hired, his application was posted on the internet so everyone could see what he or she did and what they are doing now.

But when the congressional ethics office asked for the same information under Trump, they were told to stop asking for this information.

If a Republican sold a lemon to an unsuspecting buyer, the rest of the GOP, instead of chastising the seller for doing something he knew was immoral and unethical, they would applaud him for getting over on an unsuspecting buyer.

They continue to underestimate this guy.

It's extremely hard to underestimate that obese orange clown.

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?

I'm one of the millions who know he is in over his head, and isn't capable of being the president we need.
As long as he's doing the opposite of what you think he should he's exactly the President we need.

He's Scalia-lite. You already lost, having to find someone more moderate than the pig before. Your "win" is the same as being arrested for only one day instead of two.

That's why not one democrat supported him.
Not a reason in the world why they should have, especially after the GOP fucked with the process to get their guy in.

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?

I'm one of the millions who know he is in over his head, and isn't capable of being the president we need.
As long as he's doing the opposite of what you think he should he's exactly the President we need.
I prefer my President not give away classified intel to our enemies. I guess that's what we need right?

Like who is paying for the wall, pathological liar, Putin puppet, scared of Comey, pussy grabber, hiding his income tax, lowest approval ratings ever, an embarrassment to the whole world.
That's exactly what we need an amateur and unprofessional president.

I prefer my President not give away classified intel to our enemies. I guess that's what we need right?
Not what we had the last eight years. So this is a new stance for you. And what intel was given away?

Not what we had the last eight years. So this is a new stance for you. And what intel was given away?
What was given away was where Israel got its intel on ISIS. And my stance has never changed but yours has as you seek to protect the your Orange Messiah.

Forum List

Back