WINNING: Trump Became 1st President to....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I would love if Trump somehow brokered a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East. I don't have my hopes very high, but I wish him luck in the endeavor.

I would love if Trump somehow brokered a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East. I don't have my hopes very high, but I wish him luck in the endeavor.
It depends on what you mean by peace. He is likely to generate some progress in that direction between Israel and the Sunni states, but there is little to no likelihood of him making any progress in finding peace between Israel and the various factions that rule the Palestinians.

if he gets them to sign a 7 year peace agreement then he is the biblical antichrist! :eek:

In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."
20080723obamawall1.533.jpg

In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."

Oblama would have waited until his THIRD term if he could have gotten it! As to Trump, I am going into overload---- he has been WINNING so much it is becoming almost more than I can take! Please Donald! Slow down! It is getting to be too much! I can't take all of this winning! It is a bit sudden after enduring eight years of nothing but losing.

Last edited:
They continue to underestimate this guy.

It's extremely hard to underestimate that obese orange clown.
it's even harder to put your bias down and see if what he is doing is good or not regardless of your past / current feelings to the man.

Well, he hasn't started a war......YET.

Sure he has, its the war on the left and we're winning :eusa_dance:

What have you won? Don't see Mexico paying for a wall. Don't see a Muslim ban. Don't see Obamacare repealed. Don't see tax reform...

We have 4 years to get that done, maybe longer. I'll tell you what you don't see...Hillary in the White House :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

It's extremely hard to underestimate that obese orange clown.

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?

I'm one of the millions who know he is in over his head, and isn't capable of being the president we need.

Trump won't be any worse than Obama who had no experience whatsoever. If you people can elect some idiot like Obama who's resume was virtually blank hell anyone can be president. You people have zero cred to criticize president Trump.

That is because Trump's worst day is still much better than any liberal's best! The guy isn't out playing golf and sitting around with his shoes up on the Oval Office desk all day long.
He doesn't have his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office because he's never fucking there! Trump is married to his job like he's married to his wives, not.

Forum List

Back