WINNING: Trump Became 1st President to....

We laugh because it's funny. The same reason for reading your posts.

Wish we could say the same about yours! Look! I think Trump had a second scoop of ice cream in his pocket! Obviously (to people of normal intelligence), Trump was reaching for her hand wanting her to walk up in the same row as the rest of them, and she did not feel comfortable doing that preferring to stay behind and so refused his hand. I mean, all the other people there were presidents and dignitaries. Really not hard to understand. This has to be hard and tiring for her, as really, she is just along for the ride, looking nice and not doing very much, just watching her husband get all of this attention. I think that might be kind of boring even after a certain point. Bet she never dreamed her life would be this growing up in Slovenia!

She doesn't want anything to do with him or the presidency.

I already admitted he on the electoral college. Of course that with 3 million less votes, and help from Comey and the Russians. You got anything else on that list of WINNING?

Wow! 0-4! Got any other "facts" you want to be so wrong about?!

Nope. That's all the facts I have on that. Sorry that facts mean nothing to you.

He is not looking to bring peace to the Middle East. Hell, the idiot told Israel today that he had just come from the Middle East.

IOW, he's still the idiot you gullible dupes voted for.

This is about money. Nothing else.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yet you guys think you are winning. Very funny.

No what's funny is that you don't know you're losing. 2010 election, won! 2014 election, won! 2016 election, Won! Supreme Court, won! Many jobs saved in the USA, won! Pipeline, won! Several new major contracts for american companies, won! Huge cattle and gas deals with China, won! Girl prisoner brought home from Egypt, won! Stock market zooms to new highs, won! Coal industry saved, WON! Massive reductions in regulations, won! Military COC greatly simplified and streamlined, won! Many defense contracts cut costs, won! ISIS stopped at Pakistani border, won! Syria stopped from further chemical attacks, won! Dodd-Frank banking restrictions overturned, won! Major new contracts with Saudi, won! New healthcare bill on its way, won! Repairs to the south border started, won! Illegal immigration down by 70%, won! Confidence by many world allies bolstered, won! Gun rights strengthened, won! Need I keep going?

JUST TELL ME, what had Obama DONE after 100 days?

Last edited:
Nuttin you can list. Just because you got a boner, doesn't mean Trump has accomplished anything.

Just listed some of it! That you would even argue such a point means that you are totally ignorant. If you keep your eyes closed, I guess its pretty hard to prove the sky is blue, too. I guess they don't tell you nuttin' on MSNBC except how to be a good sheeple commie.

When the Saudis and the Israelis are both happy with Trump and his foreign policy. I would say this 1st trip is a grand slam.....:salute::woohoo:
Or maybe Obama was such an embarrassment and a total dumb ass that anyone would look good.
Take your pick libtards....

regarding trump's speech in saudi arabia,

The president’s approach would work if terrorists were coming from outer space, and our task were solely to organize against them militarily. That is no doubt part of the task — but not all of it, because they are coming from within the societies whose leaders he was addressing. He offered no explanation of what was producing this phenomenon.

Trump and Saudi royals hit it off. They no doubt share a love of ostentatious wealth, impatience with democracy and unfamiliarity with the rule of law. That creates a creepy impression of a president more at home glad-handing authoritarians than defending American exceptionalism. Wasn’t that his complaint about Obama?

Hilarious that Trump stood up there with Israel's leader and said, "But I never used the word Israel" verifying the Top Secret information he got from Israel he passed on to Russia. While some of the people may like him, the Israeli intelligence community miss the smarts and professionalism of President Obama.

Yes his party controls everything and nothing done so far. Impressive.

Only seems like nothing to you because it's nothing YOU want!!!

If you had anything to list, you would have listed it, even if Trump had nothing to do with it, like the SC nomination.

Seems you spend most of your time asleep. obummer couldn't get this woman freed for three years. Trump got it done in under four months. You loons are long on denigrating anything he tries to do, you ignore the accomplishments he has made, and you ignore the completely fucked up admin that was the obummer admin, and which the shrilary admin would have mimicked. You clowns are running around like a bunch of chickens with your heads cut off because you simply can't conceive a non politician doing a better job than your precious elites.

Guess what....you're wrong.

"An Egyptian-American woman detained in Egypt for nearly three years on human trafficking charges was flown back to the United States on Thursday on a U.S. military plane, accompanied by a top White House official, a senior administration official said.

Aya Hijazi, an Egyptian who holds U.S. citizenship, was acquitted by a Cairo court on Sunday along with seven others who had worked with street children. Hijazi was released from jail on Tuesday, having been held for nearly three years.

She was flown to Joint Base Andrews, the U.S. military airfield on the outskirts of Washington.

President Donald Trump had privately asked Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to help out in the case when Sisi visited the White House on April 3, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Trump did not mention the case publicly when he met with Sisi.

U.S. officials had raised Hijazi's case with the Egyptians soon after Trump took office on Jan. 20, the official said.

Hijazi was accompanied on the flight by Dina Powell, the deputy White House national security adviser for strategy. Powell had been in the region traveling with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis."

Egyptian-American woman freed in Egypt goes home on U.S. military plane

Forum List

Back