Debbie W-S Pakistani Spy Scandal Explodes - Spies Blackmailing House Members with their own Info...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So DNC Chairman - who was hired by the Hillary campaign after she was fired because of causing all of this - hired 3 Pakistani Brother IT Spies, after a vetting process even more horrible than Barry's was (though hard to believe).

These brothers were (easily discovered) connected to terrorists, had criminal records, had reportedly / potentially killed their father for his money and was proven to have kidnapped their mother while extorting their father's money from her.

'Debbie-Does-DC' gave these 3 'IT Techs', who had no security clearances, access to CLASSIFIED House files. After being suspected of espionage - from their accessing classified House files, the 3 Brothers were BANNED from the House while a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF ESPIONAGE on them was being conducted.

Never one to be told 'No', Debbie-does-DC then INTENTIONALLY IGNORED the House Ban and Criminal Investigation into potential ESPIONAGE by RE-HIRING the oldest Pakistani SPY...er, 'IT Tech', once again GIVING HIM ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED HOUSE FILES.

(Ironically DWS also gave him access to ALL DNC e-mails, their usernames, and passwords - the same e-mails 'the Russians stole'. :rolleyes:)

NOW these same spies DWS hired are believed to have stolen private 'protected classified personal information' from those House files they were NEVER supposed to have access to - but were given access to it all thanks to Ex-DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Scultz! It is also believed they are now BLACKMAILING Federal Politicians with the data they stole.

-------

House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data

"Five Capitol Hill technology aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group that members of Congress have displayed an inexplicable and intense loyalty towards the suspects who police say victimized them. The baffled aides wonder if the suspects are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, to which they had full access.

A manager at a tech-services company that works with Democratic House offices said he approached congressional offices, offering their services at one-fourth the price of Awan and his Pakistani brothers, but the members declined. At the time, he couldn’t understand why his offers were rejected but now he suspects the Awans exerted some type of leverage over members.

There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THAT AFTER DWS HIRED THESE TERRORIST-CONNECTED SPIES sHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED, BUT AFTER IGNORING A HOUSE BAN AND A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF ESPIONAGE BY STILL HIRING ONE AGAIN, GIVING HIM ILLEGAL ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED HOUE FILES AGAIN, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERP-WALKED AND SENT TO PRISON.

INSTEAD - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - SHE WAS PROTECTED, AND HILLARY HIRED HER.

THIS, by the way, is one of those HUGE stories the Liberal media is refusing to adequately cover because of it's current biased media 'Anti-Trump Orgy'...

THIS, by the way, is one of those HUGE stories the Liberal media is refusing to adequately cover because of it's current biased media 'Anti-Trump Orgy'...
Democrats, bad, bad, bad.

MSM, bad, bad, bad.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So DNC Chairman - who was hired by the Hillary campaign after she was fired because of causing all of this - hired 3 Pakistani Brother IT Spies, after a vetting process even more horrible than Barry's was (though hard to believe).

These brothers were (easily discovered) connected to terrorists, had criminal records, had reportedly / potentially killed their father for his money and was proven to have kidnapped their mother while extorting their father's money from her.

'Debbie-Does-DC' gave these 3 'IT Techs', who had no security clearances, access to CLASSIFIED House files. After being suspected of espionage - from their accessing classified House files, the 3 Brothers were BANNED from the House while a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF ESPIONAGE on them was being conducted.

Never one to be told 'No', Debbie-does-DC then INTENTIONALLY IGNORED the House Ban and Criminal Investigation into potential ESPIONAGE by RE-HIRING the oldest Pakistani SPY...er, 'IT Tech', once again GIVING HIM ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED HOUSE FILES.

(Ironically DWS also gave him access to ALL DNC e-mails, their usernames, and passwords - the same e-mails 'the Russians stole'. :rolleyes:)

NOW these same spies DWS hired are believed to have stolen private 'protected classified personal information' from those House files they were NEVER supposed to have access to - but were given access to it all thanks to Ex-DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Scultz! It is also believed they are now BLACKMAILING Federal Politicians with the data they stole.

-------

House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data

"Five Capitol Hill technology aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group that members of Congress have displayed an inexplicable and intense loyalty towards the suspects who police say victimized them. The baffled aides wonder if the suspects are blackmailing representatives based on the contents of their emails and files, to which they had full access.

A manager at a tech-services company that works with Democratic House offices said he approached congressional offices, offering their services at one-fourth the price of Awan and his Pakistani brothers, but the members declined. At the time, he couldn’t understand why his offers were rejected but now he suspects the Awans exerted some type of leverage over members.

There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day, and I’d never work again,” he said."

THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THAT AFTER DWS HIRED THESE TERRORIST-CONNECTED SPIES sHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED, BUT AFTER IGNORING A HOUSE BAN AND A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF ESPIONAGE BY STILL HIRING ONE AGAIN, GIVING HIM ILLEGAL ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED HOUE FILES AGAIN, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERP-WALKED AND SENT TO PRISON.

I've been waiting for this to resurface. It was originally reported that they downloaded congressional info to an offsite server. Between this and Seth Rich, it will be an interesting summer.

I'm not sure what to make of that situation. One thing that comes immediately to mind is why Congress members each have their own IT infrastructure rather than using compartmentalized and centrally managed and secured IT infrastructure. Regardless of who has been compromised, there is a lot of duplicate (unnecessary) cost being incurred as a result of each member having fully discrete IT systems and teams.

The 1st thing that should have come to mind is that DWS should be indicted and charged with hiring Pakistani spies, giving them illegal access to classified files, ignoring a House Ban and an Investigation into Espionage.

Last edited:
Getting Debbie Wasserman-Shultz in Jail....maybe throw in Lois Lerner too....would go along way to restoring the American People's confidence in our Government....after its near-death brush with Obama Bolshevism.

-------

I've been waiting for this to resurface. It was originally reported that they downloaded congressional info to an offsite server. Between this and Seth Rich, it will be an interesting summer.
I've been waiting for this to resurface.

Well, I don't imagine it'll get much traction -- beyond being a "hoopla" item -- even as the Daily Caller have published the article it did. There are a lot of details (procedural and technical) behind what's going on and I didn't see any of them noted in the article. I'm not surprised they didn't appear in the article for even if the reporter obtained them, such details are the types of "not nearly salacious enough for the popular press" things that IT and business process professionals will readily understand, but the "average Joe" will not.

I'm not saying the questions shouldn't be asked. I'm saying the answers to them don't make for "sexy" articles by lending themselves to easy comprehension.

It's the Daily Caller. Dishonest fake news websites. You may as well get your news from Info Wars. Oh wait. You do.

Democrats, bad, bad, bad.

MSM, bad, bad, bad.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nobody besides Jake responds that quickly, are you a Starkey sock?

It's the Daily Caller.
Nice try, dear, but the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, and other media have been (infrequently - understandably) covering this RUNNING, EXPANDING story.

The only thing is question is why DWS hasn't been PERP WALKED yet.

I'm not sure what to make of that situation. One thing that comes immediately to mind is why Congress members each have their own IT infrastructure rather than using compartmentalized and centrally managed and secured IT infrastructure. Regardless of who has been compromised, there is a lot of duplicate (unnecessary) cost being incurred as a result of each member having fully discrete IT systems and teams.
a policy needs to be set for the digital age that you use the gov system. ANY NEED OUTSIDE OF IT must be approved for and managed by the same central system.

period.

now - would the DNC/RNC be subject to this too? they're not "in" the gov really and many do exist out there. not sure there is a good answer for how to stop people from using alternative communication means but you'd think something can be done these days.

So when are the Dems going to concede and agree to investigate Hillary's, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's, Susan Rice's, and the Obama Intel loyalists' crimes?

Forum List

Back