Winning hearts and minds

I

was

not

on

this

forum

I don't know how I can make that any clearer. Damn, I hope stupidity isn't infectious. You could take out the whole damned Democrat Party.

Oh my bad, it must have been all the other right wing nutters.

I thought you said I wasnt here.

See how easy it is to admitt when you were wrong.

Now did you see my post from years ago predicting this mess?

I told you what would happen the year before it did happen

I call Shenanigan.

Please link to the posts where you predicted in 2006 what would happen.

This is why your party is so fucked up.

You dont care about who was right and what really worked you only care about cheap political points and defending your fellow Rs.

Jeez TM..

You just described to a tee the majority of your posts.

Are you truly not aware of that?

You dont care about who was right and what really worked you only care about cheap political points and defending your fellow Rs.

Jeez TM..

You just described to a tee the majority of your posts.

Are you truly not aware of that?

It really isn't an official day until truthdoesntmatter posts something completely ironic...

Moi?

Who is suggesting spending money that we don't have because it is the "right thing to do"?

07-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Truthmatters
Member #5217 Join Date: May 2007

The Truth in Lending Act (TILA) of 1968

is an example of how the government has the power to effect lending practices and prices.

We will now pay the cost of these loans with tax dollars to bail out the banks who made these idiotic loans when we could have saved ourselfs this cost by effecting their practices to keep this from happening at all.

It was the realestate market that kept the Bush economy from tanking and now we will all pay a bigger price than it should have cost us.

Damn look at my post from 7/07

I predicted the mess spot on

I was right

Not according to her join date.

So then she was not posting back in 2007?
I dont understand. Can you try to be a bit clearer?

So you are just going to ignore I azdmitted to the mistake?

And you are also going to just ignore that I was right on about what would happen over year before the collapse?

Not only are you seriously stupid, you are arrogant to boot! You were right, were you? All you did was link to an article. So, no, you were not right - you just happened to read something. You are now claiming to have written that article? Or are you claiming that you were quoted in it? Exactly how the fuck were you right?

Oh, and.... George W Bush (that Republican guy y'all 'hate' so much), he first talked about the likelihood of a collapse back in 2006.... when independent economists raised it.... and it was the Democrats who laughed at him.

Damn, fucking facts can be annoying, can't they?

Idiot.

Not according to her join date.

So then she was not posting back in 2007?
I dont understand. Can you try to be a bit clearer?

So you are just going to ignore I azdmitted to the mistake?

And you are also going to just ignore that I was right on about what would happen over year before the collapse?

I did not see your post of 2006...but I believe you predicted it and I commend you for it.
I wish I, too, saw it coming.

As for the other thing, I was simply haviung fun and not even thinking about you as I did it.
I was simply having fun.

I know...having fun when there are Pakistani's suffering?

Call me selfish.

Truthmatters

is an example of how the government has the power to effect lending practices and prices.

We will now pay the cost of these loans with tax dollars to bail out the banks who made these idiotic loans when we could have saved ourselfs this cost by effecting their practices to keep this from happening at all.

It was the realestate market that kept the Bush economy from tanking and now we will all pay a bigger price than it should have cost us.

I was right

you are right BECAUSE you want to SPEND SPEND SPEND!

Truthmatters

I was right

Your prediction? Holy shit. You are such a fucking liar, truthmatters. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's not a year in advance. The recession started in December 2007.

You will never admitt the reality of this post will you?

This is how the right is ,you never accept any truth no matter how undeniable it is if it doesnt fit you world view.

This is why fox can lie to you all day long and you love them for it.

Your opinion that it was all the banks' fault is lunacy and historically & economically illiterate.

Forum List

Back