Wingnut Alert

Si Mojo tries to end another argument by neg repping me.. Loser. :lol:

People say that about you all the time you know?
And what does this have to do with your being an idiot? Or even with the fact that the federal government keeps getting more and more intrusive in our lives? Focus is not a bad thing, you know.

That was amusing. I imagine Ms Malkin gets a lot of hate mail. Its a tragedy how ugly the green eyed monster can be.

Conservative women are sexier. It makes them insane.

I see. Conservative women are insane because they are sexier, or are these sexier women insane because they are Conservative? Oh well, for sure they are insane. And the truth is not in them:lol:

No, they're not just insane. It starts out with them trying to get noticed by being controversial. With a little encouragement by Conservative men using them, they get progressively more and more insipid.

It's just them craving more attention than anyone with any taste would ever actually give them.

That was amusing. I imagine Ms Malkin gets a lot of hate mail. Its a tragedy how ugly the green eyed monster can be.

I see. Conservative women are insane because they are sexier, or are these sexier women insane because they are Conservative? Oh well, for sure they are insane. And the truth is not in them:lol:

No, they're not just insane. It starts out with them trying to get noticed by being controversial. With a little encouragement by Conservative men using them, they get progressively more and more insipid.

It's just them craving more attention than anyone with any taste would ever actually give them.

the system seems similar to the one which can be observed on this board, hahahah.

the system seems similar to the one which can be observed on this board, hahahah.

Only some of the ones here aren't that encouraged by the men. They would like to be tho. :)

Last edited:
I think she is a nice looking woman and has some smarts.

I dont think she finished college but plays piano very well.

She does spread lies on TV though.

I think she is a nice looking woman and has some smarts.

I dont think she finished college but plays piano very well.

She does spread lies on TV though.

Name me one 'talking head' on TV that doesn't. In fact, whether left or right, they all bullshit and promote their own agenda, be it their political stance or (more likely) their latest book.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M&feature=related[/ame]

Her lying on TV

I think some women or sexier because they aren't angry and this could be because they are conservative...

But the longer we watch Obama at work the harder it is to stay sexy.

I think some women or sexier because they aren't angry and this could be because they are conservative...

and when conservative women get angry and frustrated, the liberals are to blame for the consequent filth that escapes the beautiful conservative female. hahahaha

You love us when we're angry. You know that. :lol::lol: Hard ass females are soooo much more passionate than those soft soapy liberal ones. :lol:

How the fuck is it you people think politics has anything to do with sexy?

Jesus Murphy folks.

You love us when we're angry. You know that. :lol::lol: Hard ass females are soooo much more passionate than those soft soapy liberal ones. :lol:

All of you females are so much better than the alternative.

I cant stand Matthews but sometimes he at least forces someome to stop bullshitting.

Dylan Ratigan beats the hell out of him in that contest though.

They lied about an American hero for political purposes and that is really low shit.

Forum List

Back