Wingnut Alert

I thought Mark Steyn gave Michelle some great competition today:

The Joke’s on Us
The Pantybomber wasn’t the big joke. We are.

By Mark Steyn

On Christmas Day, a gentleman from Nigeria succeeded (effortlessly) in boarding a flight to Detroit with a bomb in his underwear. Pretty funny, huh?

But the Pantybomber wasn’t the big joke. The real laugh was the United States government. The global hyperpower spent the next week making itself a laughingstock to the entire planet. First, the bureaucrats at the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) swung into action with a whole new range of restrictions.

Against radical Yemen-trained Muslims wearing weaponized briefs? Of course not. That would be too obvious. So instead they imposed a slew of constraints against you. At Heathrow last week, they were permitting only one item of carry-on on U.S. flights. In Toronto, no large purses.

Um, the Pantybomber didn’t have a purse. He brought the bomb on board under his private parts, and his private parts weren’t part of his carry-on (although, if reports of injuries sustained in his failed mission are correct, they may well have been part of his carry-off). But no matter. If in doubt, blame the victim. The TSA announced that for the last hour of the flight no passenger can use the toilets or have anything on his lap — not a laptop, not a blanket, not a stewardess, not even a paperback book. I can’t wait for the first lawsuit after an infidel flight attendant confiscates a litigious imam’s Koran as they’re coming into LAX.

You’re still free to read a paperback if you’re flying from Paris to Sydney, or Stockholm to Beijing, or Kuala Lumpur to Heathrow. But not to LAX or JFK. The TSA were responding as bonehead bureaucracies do: Don’t just stand there, do something. And every time the TSA does something, you’ll have to stand there, longer and longer, suffering ever more pointless indignities. Last week, guest-hosting The Rush Limbaugh Show, I took a call from a lady who said that, if it helps keep her safe, she’s happy to get to the airport “four, five, whatever hours” before the flight. Try to put a figure on “whatever” and you’ll get a sense of where America’s transportation system is headed. Ten years ago, you got to the airport 45 minutes, an hour before the flight. Now, thanks to the ever more demanding choreographers of the homeland-security kabuki, it’s two, three, four, whatever. Look at O’Hare and imagine the size of airport we’ll need. And by then the Pantybomber won’t even need to get on the plane; he can kill more people blowing up the check-in line.

And remember, this was a bombing mission that “failed.” With failures like this, who needs victories?

Joke, joke, joke. The only good news was that the derision was so universal that the TSA promptly reined in some of their wackier impositions a couple of days later. But by then Janet Incompetano, the homeland-security secretary, had gone on TV and declared to the world that there was nothing to worry about: “The system worked.”

Indeed, it worked “smoothly.” The al-Qaeda trainee on a terrorist watch list, a man banned from the United Kingdom and reported to the CIA by his own father, got on board the plane, assembled the bomb, and attempted to detonate it. But don’t worry ’bout a thing; the system worked.

Twenty-four hours later, Secretary Incompetano was back on TV to protest that her words had been taken “out of context.” No doubt, the al-Qaeda-trained CIA-reported cash-paying crotch-stuffed watch-list member’s smooth progress through check-in was also taken “out of context.”

FOR THE REST: The Joke’s on Us by Mark Steyn on National Review Online

That was amusing. I imagine Ms Malkin gets a lot of hate mail. Its a tragedy how ugly the green eyed monster can be.

Conservative women are sexier. It makes them insane.

Yep, happily we are used to such ranting. It makes the ranter look foolish, not us. :lol:

I like Michelle a lot. Girl must have ovaries of Iron the way she stands up to people.

BTW, if this is the letter you sent in, I doubt it got read on the air (From Michelle's Mailbag on her blog)

typical open minded non bigoted liberal said:
You are one ugly, self hating -indonesian ****. I want to see your birth certificate. You are more unAmerican than anyone. Your nasty mouth and ugly fucking face make me want to puke. Your new book is full of bullshit and you bought up a bunch so it looks like you wrote a best seller,not. You aren’t even an American so get the fuck out of my country you ugly fuckin ****. Go back to bumfuck chink town and masturbate cuz no man would want you. Fucking whore. You are the nazi. You traitor. Michelle Obama is more beautiful and so much smarter than you. Your parents must be ashamed. Oh that’s right you were born to a street whore who sold herself for $10. Fucking illegal alien traitor ****. Hope u die screaming in pain from cancer or the syphlis you and your mom carry. You should be in a zoo with the rest of the right wing dick sucker (their own dicks). You and your ilk are nazis. Trying to whip up the crazies to hurt the President. **** whore traitor illegal alien liar pig. Really ugly too

Wow! A left wing namvet! Maybe had a sex change!! Maybe Chanel's doppelganger!!! All the fun aside . . . someone seriously is pathological.

Yep. You.

I like Michelle a lot. Girl must have ovaries of Iron the way she stands up to people.

BTW, if this is the letter you sent in, I doubt it got read on the air (From Michelle's Mailbag on her blog)

You are one ugly, self hating -indonesian ****. I want to see your birth certificate. You are more unAmerican than anyone. Your nasty mouth and ugly fucking face make me want to puke. Your new book is full of bullshit and you bought up a bunch so it looks like you wrote a best seller,not. You aren’t even an American so get the fuck out of my country you ugly fuckin ****. Go back to bumfuck chink town and masturbate cuz no man would want you. Fucking whore. You are the nazi. You traitor. Michelle Obama is more beautiful and so much smarter than you. Your parents must be ashamed. Oh that’s right you were born to a street whore who sold herself for $10. Fucking illegal alien traitor ****. Hope u die screaming in pain from cancer or the syphlis you and your mom carry. You should be in a zoo with the rest of the right wing dick sucker (their own dicks). You and your ilk are nazis. Trying to whip up the crazies to hurt the President. **** whore traitor illegal alien liar pig. Really ugly too

I like the way she comes up with some weird justification for every lie she tells. Then when she's proven wrong, her version of the story just sort of evaporates into the ether.

Pretty slick..

I like the way she comes up with some weird justification for every lie she tells. Then when she's proven wrong, her version of the story just sort of evaporates into the ether.

Pretty slick..

And the liberal pundits don't?

Interestingly partisan viewpoint that you can see the flaws of one side and not the other.

I guess this shouldn't surprise us, as it is consistent with the right wing coalition and is never criticized by their spokesman.

Alex Koppelman: Michelle Malkin's White Supremacist Ties
ZOMG! VDARE links to her site and she to thiers!

And Obama has terrorist ties (in addition for his penchant for having Marxists and communists on his staff).

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

Pretty slick..

Interestingly partisan viewpoint that you can see the flaws of one side and not the other.

Not really. The mainstream media is upset with the Left for a couple of reasons and have been on their case for months now. They don't stick by Democrats the way wingnuts stick with Repubs, never wavering... In lockstep.

I wouldn't even call Michelle Malkin a part of the media anyway, she's a hack, nothing more.

That was amusing. I imagine Ms Malkin gets a lot of hate mail. Its a tragedy how ugly the green eyed monster can be.

I see. Conservative women are insane because they are sexier, or are these sexier women insane because they are Conservative? Oh well, for sure they are insane. And the truth is not in them:lol:

I see. Conservative women are insane because they are sexier, or are these sexier women insane because they are Conservative? Oh well, for sure they are insane. And the truth is not in them:lol:
The truth is that federal government keeps getting more and more intrusive in our lives. Moonbats tend to bark when they hear the truth.

Pretty slick..

Not really. The mainstream media is upset with the Left for a couple of reasons and have been on their case for months now. They don't stick by Democrats the way wingnuts stick with Repubs, never wavering... In lockstep.

I wouldn't even call Michelle Malkin a part of the media anyway, she's a hack, nothing more.

In order to understand my comment, you need to find out the meaning of the word 'pundit'.

I didn't call her part of the media, Sarah.

And, for the record, liberal pundits are equally as 'loyal' to the liberal agenda.... Obviously, that doesn't include the whole MSM. Only an idiot would think the word 'pundit' means the liberal MSM. It means certain individuals - not whole fucking networks. Idiot.

In order to understand my comment, you need to find out the meaning of the word 'pundit'.

And, for the record, liberal pundits are equally as 'loyal' to the liberal agenda.... Obviously, that doesn't include the whole MSM. Only an idiot would think the word 'pundit' means the liberal MSM. It means certain individuals - not whole fucking networks. Idiot.

Believe me, a cow such as yourself is quite easy to understand and your defense of this person only shows your connection to her in that you are both nutty as hell. :lol:

You gonna be here 24/7 again this week, loser?

I guess this shouldn't surprise us, as it is consistent with the right wing coalition and is never criticized by their spokesman.

Alex Koppelman: Michelle Malkin's White Supremacist Ties

Seriously, if you want to actually evidence some tie to racist groups, it would be helpful if you provided a non-partisan hack from a non-partisan website. No one other than a rabid liberal kookaider accepts Alex as a legitimate source any more than the HuffPo.

Good grief. At least try to hide your stupidity!!

Believe me, a cow such as yourself is quite easy to understand and your defense of this person only shows your connection to her in that you are both nutty as hell. :lol:

TFF! Another is a 'cow' because they pointed out your idiocy. Ironic that you just provide further support that you are, indeed, an idiot. :lol:

Ms Malkin, who I consider a complete partisan nutcase, is on in-depth today. It is fascinating to see how people think, given she is certainly not completely stupid, regardless of the odd way she sees the world. I've already sent my often repeated question. I will tape it as Sunday is just too nice to spend with the insane.

LIVE In Depth: Michelle Malkin
Next air time: Sunday, January 3rd, at 12pm (ET)
Approx. 3 hr.
Send questions for the author to Book TV

[email protected]
Book TV: In Depth: Michelle Malkin

I think we should start a "Left-nut" lookout thread now.

Si Mojo tries to end another argument by neg repping me.. Loser. :lol:

People say that about you all the time you know?

Only the very seriously stupid attack another on how much time they spend on the board, idiot.

If you don't like being made to look like a fool, stop acting like one. You were the one who claims the whole MSM is a liberal pundit. Stupid girl.

I doubt your smart enough to recognize your own stupidity so I'm not gonna worry about what you think of me. :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing like that ole left wing kook "tolerance". :lol:

Forum List

Back