Wind farms are warming the earth, researchers say

Windmill energy is gay. A fringe energy industry that will always be nothing more than a liberal fanstsy, depsite the BS visuals they post up on wind power growth...........its never compared to anything relevant!!:gay: Its like Kate Husdon having a boob job and going to an A cup and telling the world she's "Now busty".:2up:

kate-hudson-flat-chested.jpg

New research finds that wind farms actually warm up the surface of the land underneath them during the night, a phenomenon that could put a damper on efforts to expand wind energy as a green energy solution.
Researchers used satellite data from 2003 to 2011 to examine surface temperatures across as wide swath of west Texas, which has built four of the world's largest wind farms. The data showed a direct correlation between night-time temperatures increases of 0.72 degrees C (1.3 degrees F) and the placement of the farms.
"Given the present installed capacity and the projected growth in installation of wind farms across the world, I feel that wind farms, if spatially large enough, might have noticeable impacts on local to regional meteorology," Liming Zhou, associate professor at the State University of New York, Albany and author of the paper published April 29 in Nature Climate Change said in an e-mail to Discovery News.

Read more: Wind farms are warming the earth, researchers say | Fox News

NOW what? asswipes? NOW what?

It was from the wildfires that Rick Perry couldn't figure out how to extinguish.

New research finds that wind farms actually warm up the surface of the land underneath them during the night, a phenomenon that could put a damper on efforts to expand wind energy as a green energy solution.
Researchers used satellite data from 2003 to 2011 to examine surface temperatures across as wide swath of west Texas, which has built four of the world's largest wind farms. The data showed a direct correlation between night-time temperatures increases of 0.72 degrees C (1.3 degrees F) and the placement of the farms.
"Given the present installed capacity and the projected growth in installation of wind farms across the world, I feel that wind farms, if spatially large enough, might have noticeable impacts on local to regional meteorology," Liming Zhou, associate professor at the State University of New York, Albany and author of the paper published April 29 in Nature Climate Change said in an e-mail to Discovery News.

Now... Fox News has no idea what is causing global warming. Neither do you.

Warmers could not prove man was changing the climate so they invented something that did ?
( Since energy can't be destroyed what is energy created by wind converted into? )

There have been 75 major temperature swings in the last 4,500 years... and that's only .000001 of the Earth's estimated age.

I'm not ready to shit my pants just yet...

Wiwwow should start all her threads in the flame zone so's I can call her what she is!!! :mad:

Last edited:

No wonder the Kennedy's did not want wind tunnels blowing off Hyannis.....truly, man-made global warming. Camelot!

Forum List

Back