William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department To Try To Save Trump

On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department to Try to Save Trump

Lets see how long it takes weak sauce to move this one.
Whatever Barr redacted will be viewed as covering for Trump

Unless Congress sees the whole report

You want Barrto break the law to appease a herd of whining Democrats. Fukum!

I can just imagine the lawsuits following that action

On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

Congress has a right to the full report
Just like Barr did

mail

Just like Barr did

No they don't. Sorry. NOBODY but the AG and the Investigator has the "right" to access the Grand Jury testimony.

You are full of shit, any questions? It's quite sad that kos does all you're thinking for you. Barr has done nothing wrong....you know just like Rump never colluded with Russia?

This article is from Slate. You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.

Slate not far behind Mother Jones on the Moonbat Level.

"You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake."

Another example of Leftist Tolerance and Anti-Violence or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Hilarious. You can read the entire Mueller report in 12 hours.

Yes he can because skews of course is one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41: SassyIrishLass

Because you "know things" right?

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?

The full unredacted report with all of Muellers notes, and any accomanying documents should be released to Congress immediately.If not Barr should be subpoenaed to testify why, and held in contempt of Congress in any event if he doesn't. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office, to send a loud message to the next Republican Attorney general to not even think about it.

If it's one thing I know about Republicans, it's that they are all pussy's that can't stand the taste of their own medicine.
. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office,
Barr will die of old age before that happens

Just like Barr did

and when it gets leaked, who pays off the lawsuits?

Hilarious. You can read the entire Mueller report in 12 hours.

Yes he can because skews of course is one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41: SassyIrishLass
I don't think the entire democratic congress combined could manage an IQ score of 240 with all of their IQ scores added together.

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?

The full unredacted report with all of Muellers notes, and any accomanying documents should be released to Congress immediately.If not Barr should be subpoenaed to testify why, and held in contempt of Congress in any event if he doesn't. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office, to send a loud message to the next Republican Attorney general to not even think about it.

If it's one thing I know about Republicans, it's that they are all pussy's that can't stand the taste of their own medicine.

Go fuck yourself. What YOU know is that YOU are afraid of the truth.YOU are too fucking stupid to know that NOBODY has any "Right" to Grand Jury testimony. If there's one thing I know it's that you are stupid partisan coward that hides behind his computer.

. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office,
skews13 wants to use the DOJ as vigilante justice. Someone should alert him to the fact that it;s the very thing that caused 24 criminal referrals to be investigated next.

Just like Barr did

and when it gets leaked, who pays off the lawsuits?

Will stop being logical, the Leftists don't do Logic.

skews13 wants to use the DOJ as vigilante justice. Someone should alert him to the fact that it;s the very thing that caused 24 criminal referrals to be investigated next.

This is what Leftists across the world now operate on, vigilante justice. I would think in America if this report to be released do NOT say that The Donald is a Putin Agent and gets his orders directly from The Kremlin then the Trump Derangement Level goes off the charts and the TURBO Bedwetting will provide GREAT entertainment for WEEKS.

Because the chances of it getting leaked is too great.

If that's the case, our government truly is broken, and we'd better find a way to fix it.

I realize how badly the two ends want to "beat" the other "side", but country had better start coming before party pretty fucking soon.

They already can view the report in its entirety. They have to go into a special sealed room with reps from the DOJ and they can review at will. This is all political theater.

They already can view the report in its entirety. They have to go into a special sealed room with reps from the DOJ and they can review at will. This is all political theater.

They won't do it because it logs them in and out and any leaks will be revealed.

The 3 methods of getting rumors spread are

1. Television

2. Telephone

3. Teledemocrat

Forum List

Back