William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department To Try To Save Trump

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

William Barr Has Trashed His Own Justice Department to Try to Save Trump

Lets see how long it takes weak sauce to move this one.

On Thursday morning, Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to release a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and the public. Two days before that scheduled release, a federal judge issued a critical rebuke of Barr’s handling of the release of that report. “The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,” said U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton, a George W. Bush appointee, on Tuesday during a Mueller-related hearing.

The judge is right. Barr’s handling of the report has only served to sow public distrust of the Justice Department. As a former federal prosecutor, I would go further: The attorney general’s transparent efforts to protect President Donald Trump have done enormous damage to the department.

You are full of shit, any questions? It's quite sad that kos does all you're thinking for you. Barr has done nothing wrong....you know just like Rump never colluded with Russia?

Hilarious. You can read the entire Mueller report in 12 hours.

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?

Here's what I've wondering about this business of redacting stuff in this report:

Why couldn't a Democrat member or two from the Intelligence Committee, or whatever the hell committee might be appropriate, be present at the time the redactions are made so that they can know what's being redacted?

I realize the two parties aren't allowed to work together any more, but wouldn't that have made sense?
Redactions will be names.

Democrats are looking to doxx people.

Save Trump from what? Do you know something that Mueller and his thirteen Trump-hating lawyers didn't know?

Spit it out.

The leftscum never stop lying.

It sure would have gone a long way for some trust.

You are full of shit, any questions? It's quite sad that kos does all you're thinking for you. Barr has done nothing wrong....you know just like Rump never colluded with Russia?

This article is from Slate. You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.

This article is from Slate. You're so fucking stupid, you need to be beat to death with a yard rake.

Slate, kos, MSNBC. You're a deluded intellectually challenged child. You are that here and you are that at DTT. Run along child you're an idiot.

“The attorney general has created an environment that has caused a significant part of the public … to be concerned about whether or not there is full transparency,”

Yes....

they're known as Democrats.

Barr didn't trash the DOJ, they trashed themselves. Now some of them are going to jail. Tuff titty.
Barr isn't protecting Trump either and those who said he did are ripe for a slander suit.

The full unredacted report with all of Muellers notes, and any accomanying documents should be released to Congress immediately.If not Barr should be subpoenaed to testify why, and held in contempt of Congress in any event if he doesn't. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office, to send a loud message to the next Republican Attorney general to not even think about it.

If it's one thing I know about Republicans, it's that they are all pussy's that can't stand the taste of their own medicine.

Whatever Barr redacted will be viewed as covering for Trump

Unless Congress sees the whole report

The full unredacted report with all of Muellers notes, and any accomanying documents should be released to Congress immediately.If not Barr should be subpoenaed to testify why, and held in contempt of Congress in any event if he doesn't. The new Democratic President should use it's Justice Department to have him arrested, perp walked, and prosecuted immediately upon taking office, to send a loud message to the next Republican Attorney general to not even think about it.

If it's one thing I know about Republicans, it's that they are all pussy's that can't stand the taste of their own medicine.
Great, so what about my idea?

You want Barrto break the law to appease a herd of whining Democrats. Fukum!

Mostly by moronic partisans

Forum List

Back