Willard: The Wimp Factor

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, just search for one I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard :up:

AKA another delusional attack on Romney:)

Show me an example when you or conservative have made a pro-romney and not an anti-obama thread :eusa_think:

Im not searching through 6 years of threads because you want me to. Especially when it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

He's probably not going to be doing much until September.

And in terms of "wimpy"?

The man dodged a war he fully supported and wanted other men to go in his place...

I don't think you can get more wimpy then that. Or unpatriotic.

good grief sallow, tired old line..
or we could make a list of Democrat politicians who dodged the war
You want to talk wimpy, look how Obama has wimped out our country

How so?

Isn't Osama still dead?

Are we taking shit from Iran in the gulf?

Isn't he putting troops in Australia, despite China's disapproval?

Isn't Al Qaeda on the run?

:badgrin:No Ubama is on the run. Thats why he bows to all of the foreigners. And all he does is lie the the Americans.

I find it interesting that the OP claims to be an ardent Obama supporter, yet the vast majority of his threads are not PRO-OBAMA threads, but anti-Romney threads.

You'd think someone so gung-ho for Obama woiuld have lots to say about Obama. All about how wonderful his policies are... how he saved the economy... how awesome the ACA is... etc.

But, nada. Not a single pro-Obama thread from the OP.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

I notice the OP has posted after my above post, yet still qvoids posting about how wonderful Obama is, and concentrates instead on how bad he thinks Romney is.

Dumb ass.

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard, and bumped it back to the top for you to check it out :up:

complete lie. A review of your thread list shows that the vast majority of your threads are anti-Romney. The ONLY pro-Obama thread you started was about how nifty his ad campaign is. THAT, is all you got. Dumb ass.

I notice the OP has posted after my above post, yet still qvoids posting about how wonderful Obama is, and concentrates instead on how bad he thinks Romney is.

Dumb ass.

The threads I start are of a wide variety of topics, I posted recently about Obama's epic campaign ad dominating everything from Willard, and bumped it back to the top for you to check it out :up:

complete lie. A review of your thread list shows that the vast majority of your threads are anti-Romney. The ONLY pro-Obama thread you started was about how nifty his ad campaign is. THAT, is all you got. Dumb ass.

I haven't seen a single pro-romney thread ever started by you. Why are you throwing a complete pissy fit over such a dumb argument?

Lets see if Obama would release his tax returns since he been President and we can see how much RICHER he has become..

that alone should be a reason to vote him out...

:eusa_drool:Better yet lets see if Ubama will come up with passing a budget and showing the people where their money is really going.

I haven't seen a single pro-romney thread ever started by you. Why are you throwing a complete pissy fit over such a dumb argument?

Then you're not looking. In any case, the point is that the vast majority of your threads are anti-Romney, and you have no pro-Obama threads. A look at my thread list will show many varying topics, including...

• Robert Stephens & UFO's
  • Voter ID laws
  • Jobless claim stats
  • Protean Electric and their innovations
  • Chris Christie
  • Eric Holder
  • Budget deficit rankings of past Presidents
  • Davis Axelrod
  • Democrats under ethics investigations
  • Arthur Davis
  • The housing market
  • Federal government and requiring purchases
and that's all from the first page of my thread list.

Now that you right wing trolls have had your fun doing what you do best by trying to hijack threads that have you pinned in the corner, showing off your ignorance, and deflecting, let's get back on topic.

Does it both you Willard keeps hiding his tax returns?

Pisses off world leaders?

Refuses to show transparency in isreal after getting owned in front of 100 thousand people in England?

Actually, the "topic" was Newsweek's portrayal of Romney as a wimp.

The same rag that shows Palin and Bachmann in unflattering photos while putting a Halo around Obama.

So, again, I say...."I'm shocked"

:cuckoo:

Why would anyone with even an ounce of sanity do that? :cuckoo:

:eusa_drool:Well since the left no longer have an ounce of sanity anymore we know how they will vote. It must be painful to be brainwashed.

After looking at your posts and the rest on the radical right, it's clear to see who the brainwashed sheep are,...

:eusa_clap:Sorry dude. But its you lefties that are following in the steps of your sheep leader. No matter what his policies happen to be you praise him. You can't think for yourselves anymore.

Romney's more punk than wimp. Yesterday Romney - he who spent 30-months during the Vietnam War proselytizing in Europe for his church and not serving his country - rattled his plastic saber; false bravado is embarrassing and foretells weakness. Cowboy diplomacy has been tried and has failed. Here an elsewhere around the globe.

How is the apology tour going? Does the world love us yet?

How much sovereignty must we still relinquish?

Nothing wrong with an apology; whom did the President apologize to and what wrong or perceived wrong did he feel a need to atone?

President Obama has not apologized for killing OBL nor did he for not letting the Pakistanis authorities know of his plan; nor did he beg for their permission.

BTW, you forgot mention his comment about 57 American states and other hackneyed complaints by others of the lesser intellect.

At last look we have not "relinquised" any sovereignty; if you have evidence we have please post it.

If you want to bring up the OBL wimp factor, how big of a wimp would you have to be to let the person responsible for your "success" go to prison for it instead of YOU.

Anyone else find it humorous that a wimpy, scummy, cowardly OWS parasite has started a thread calling someone else a wimp, a coward, and a scumbag?

Then what am I supposedly lying about you no dick idiot?

Damn, you bleeding vagina clot, you really are one of the dumbest mother{bleep}ers to ever crawl out of a sewer.

So, you rancid rotten {bleep}, here's what you wrote, you mindless {bleep}:
In 04', Bush was at even lower approval ratings than Obama, and they ran a "I'm not bush" candidate with Kerry, now the GOP are running someone even worse with Willard. . . .

First of all, you have no grasp of simple grammar. The subject of that aborted would-be sentence was "they" as in "they ran." If "they" ran an anti-Bush candidate, then you MUST have been attempting to make reference to the Dims. And yes, the Dims did run John F'n Lurch Kerry against President Bush.

Now, you dishonest hack scumbag {bleep}sucker, in 2004 the approval ratings for W were between 60% on the high end to as low as 47%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush

The approval ratings for The ONE, at present, you dopey dishonest liberal hack {bleep} (most recently) is 45%. -- Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

So factually, right of the bat, you said something which was false. You either knew it was false when you posted it (making you nothing but a liar, you {bleep}) OR you didn't know WHAT the {bleep}you were talking about but said it anyway, which still makes you essentially a {bleep}stain utterly lacking in credibility, you {bleep}stain.

Further, you filthy {bleep}-sucking {bleep}wad, Mitt Romney is vastly superior to the moron, John F'n Lurch Kerry, in every way.

Bottom line: there is no honesty or integrity anywhere in your retarded post.

Now, get back to sucking that bag of {bleep}, you rodent {bleep} {bleep}-sucking {bleep} {bleep}.

Been smoking the crack a little early? Look at your own link moron, W's approval at the same time in his presidency as Obama was 48%, just what I already stated.

You take stupidity to a whole new level. I can't believe people as dumb as you even have the right to vote

No, you lying hack imbecile motherfucker douche bag pussy.

What you DID say was that President Obama's approval rating is higher than W's was.

That's false.

You can't even keep you own imbecile lies straight.

Is the crack you smoke laced with something even worse, you idiot?

"Is Mitt Romney a wimp? That’s our cover this week, which asks if the former Massachusetts governor—who’s dodging the press, hiding his tax returns, and fearing the base—is too insecure to be president."

I wouldn't have put wimp, rather a coward and scum for hiding his tax returns and refusing to present transparency like Obama and his own father have done, but none the less a great cover for the new newsweek :up:

tumblr_m7xebfYnUD1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

Newsweek (Is Mitt Romney a wimp?*That

I agree with the "experts" on the TV. This says way more about Newsweek than it does about soon to be President Romney.

:D
Anyone else find it humorous that a wimpy, scummy, cowardly OWS parasite has started a thread calling someone else a wimp, a coward, and a scumbag?

Well, he still has his head up his ass and his rep turned off. :badgrin::badgrin:

Newsweek has to generate some kind of interest. It's got such poor circulation that it's ceasing print.

Forum List

Back