Will you watch the Presidents address tonight?

Only on telemundo, soon to be the voice of the southwest. Fuck you libs. This is what you want. You will see. I live it every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, he nailed it. No amnesty, sending more illegals back, sending criminals back. And told the damn Do Nothing Repubs to get off their butts. Cool.

No wonder the RW nutters are screeching. We can expect a lot more lies from them. LOL

Thank you Mr President.

Last edited:
Charles Krauthammer - people waiting to get into our country legally are "chumps".

True.

Once again, he nailed it. No amnesty, sending more illegals back, sending criminals back. ANd told the damn Do Nothing Repubs to get off their butts. Cool.

No wonder the RW nutters are screeching. We can expect a lot more lies from them. LOL

Thank you Mr President.

Rush Limbaugh's going to be feeling awfully hungry because he's got nothing to sink his teeth into.

Yup. Good speech, better policy. He's obviously sick and tired of dealing with mindlessly obstructive a-hole Pubs. MORE of this, please. So much policy that would help the country (remember that, hater dupes?) is so overdue.

Obama just launched a new wave of mexican and central americans to the border.

Also liked paying back taxes and fines.

As opposed to paying $20K per illegal to send them all back.

But, adding more agents added to the southern border? He didn't say how many more but there are already more than 18,500. Only the skinniest Mexican can get through that crowd!

How many are going to watch the President make his big immigration announcement tonight? I will be watching hockey and get the highlights at one of the intermissions.

Why on EARTH would someone waste their time listening to a liar?

What would be the point?

Pass the gd bi-partisan Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill that would help the economy and tax receipts, and includes a good SS/ID card that would end this problem FOREVER. The House would pass it if the gigantic a-hole Boehner would allow a vote. Unlike all the Pub bs Reid is "blocking".

Forum List

Back