Will You Read Smith's Insurrection Indictment Of Trump?

Will You Read Smith's Indictment?

• No, I will wait until I am told what to say about it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, I like to be informed with facts

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
You are the parrot. Everything you write can be quoted, verbatim, from MSM sources. You are a mouthpiece that relays what you read from your favorite feel-good propaganda source. You are programmed with the exact words they want you to say, you believe it all with zero skepticism or ability to think critically, then you copy+paste it onto here. If Trump ends up in solitary confinement you won't have MSM headlines to masturbate over all day long. How will they get into a jail cell to cover Trump 24/7 with fake drama stories so they can keep showing you ads? You must have a sad and empty life. Hopeless political news junkie.
irony.jpg

You are the parrot. Everything you write can be quoted, verbatim, from MSM sources. You are a mouthpiece that relays what you read from your favorite feel-good propaganda source. You are programmed with the exact words they want you to say, you believe it all with zero skepticism or ability to think critically, then you copy+paste it onto here. If Trump ends up in solitary confinement you won't have MSM headlines to masturbate over all day long. How will they get into a jail cell to cover Trump 24/7 with fake drama stories so they can keep showing you ads? You must have a sad and empty life. Hopeless political news junkie.
You are the parrot. Everything you write can be quoted, verbatim, from MSM sources.
Yes. That’s how facts work in reality.
Now ask yourself why nothing you’re told ever comes to fruition.

Forum List

Back