Will YOU inherit your mother's body?

Crackerjack

Too sick for a cure
Dec 6, 2011
Somalia
Will YOU inherit your mother's body? | Mail Online

From saggy tummies to stretch marks, three brave mothers and daughters bare all - and reveal their hopes and fears about ageing

By ANTONIA HOYLE

PUBLISHED: 17:36 EST, 18 April 2012 | UPDATED: 04:42 EST, 19 April 2012

DAUGHTER LYNDSEY, 36, AND MUM SANDRA, 55

Sandra Hunt, 55, is a shop manager from Nottingham. She has divorced three times and has three grown-up children. She is 5ft 6in, size 10/12, and weighs 9½st. She says:

Seeing my daughter Lyndsey’s beautiful body reminds me of myself at her age. I’d love to turn back the clock — the passing years can be cruel. The size of my bust fluctuated with pregnancy and childbirth, from 34A to 36C. My breasts were flat after I had my family and I became self-conscious about them.

In November 2001, 12 years after I had my last child, I had F-cup breast implants. I decided to have the surgery to salvage my self-esteem, but my then husband didn’t want me to have it done. He was worried that other men would leer at me, but it was nothing to do with wanting to be attractive to other men.

After I had my last child, the gym was like a drug to me. I’d go four times a week when the children were at nursery, and went down to 8st from 9st.

[...]
Interesting. I was told by a very wise man once that your girlfriend's mother is what your girlfriend will look like in twenty years.

Forum List

Back