Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.
So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?
How do you give people with an effective tax rate of zero a tax break?
They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?
Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?
So you’re saying Medicare should not be funded and if be free?

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!
Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?
Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.
Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.
You know now im starting to think that the reason you are apparently well off is because of your parents. Am I right?

Sure, my parents had / have much to do with my success as they were / are great parents...they embedded a paramount value / belief system within me. They taught me the importance of sound decision making. They would often remind me that good people and bad people are only separated by their decisions made over time...that poor people and wealthy people are only separated by their decisions made over time.
I did everything the old fashioned way...I went to school, worked my ass off, stayed driven and ambitious.
I was buying residential investment properties while still in grad school and working two jobs. I took a major chance and dropped out of grad school
to build my business. Self made....hard to believe huh?
Lol well it wasn’t self made because your parents were critical to your success. You were born with a silver spoon up your ass. That’s it. If you think a hard work ethic only comes from rich parents them you really are in a bubble.

haha..holy shit...I digress.
You LefTards have stooped to...."Good parenting = children being born with a silver spoon"
You whacks really are a lost cause...haha
Wow you really are pathetic lol. All this time you shit on poor people when you were never born one. I bet your parents paid for your education too. Guess what people who grew up poor had to do? Student loans. Imagine getting a bachelor’s and a masters but you had to do it with STUDENT LOANS. They are then saddled with DEBT. My god. I almost feel sorry for your profits ignorance lol.

Well...there goes your theory bud....I attended USC partly on an athletic scholarship and partly on...STUDENT LOANS.
My parents never paid a dime for my education.
Where do you go with that now?
I'd just call me a liar and duck out if I were you.
Also I want you to imagine what it’s like if you were born poor. You ready? Your parents couldn’t give you food with all the basic food groups. The poverty itself would create a stressful environment for your family. Medical care would be inadequate. This would create poor mental health for your developing brain. The school you’d go to paid for with local property taxes, would have shitty or zero extracurricular activities which would make fine tuning for the adult world hard to do. You’d be in a large classroom with a teacher who is underpaid. How good would your education be in that scenario? Probably not very good.

Is that what happened to you ?
God you’re pathetic. You’ll say anything to make shit personal won’t you?

Well, Billybullshit.....

You have critical thinking in your avatar, but when asked to share said critical thinking (or challenged to present just a microgram of it when you post your shit.....you seem to disappear.

What's pathetic is your drinking and posting.

Your posts are nothing to write about either.

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.
So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?
They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?
Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!
Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?
Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.
Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.
You know now im starting to think that the reason you are apparently well off is because of your parents. Am I right?

Sure, my parents had / have much to do with my success as they were / are great parents...they embedded a paramount value / belief system within me. They taught me the importance of sound decision making. They would often remind me that good people and bad people are only separated by their decisions made over time...that poor people and wealthy people are only separated by their decisions made over time.
I did everything the old fashioned way...I went to school, worked my ass off, stayed driven and ambitious.
I was buying residential investment properties while still in grad school and working two jobs. I took a major chance and dropped out of grad school
Lol well it wasn’t self made because your parents were critical to your success. You were born with a silver spoon up your ass. That’s it. If you think a hard work ethic only comes from rich parents them you really are in a bubble.

You LefTards have stooped to...."Good parenting = children being born with a silver spoon"
Wow you really are pathetic lol. All this time you shit on poor people when you were never born one. I bet your parents paid for your education too. Guess what people who grew up poor had to do? Student loans. Imagine getting a bachelor’s and a masters but you had to do it with STUDENT LOANS. They are then saddled with DEBT. My god. I almost feel sorry for your profits ignorance lol.

Well...there goes your theory bud....I attended USC partly on an athletic scholarship and partly on...STUDENT LOANS.
Also I want you to imagine what it’s like if you were born poor. You ready? Your parents couldn’t give you food with all the basic food groups. The poverty itself would create a stressful environment for your family. Medical care would be inadequate. This would create poor mental health for your developing brain. The school you’d go to paid for with local property taxes, would have shitty or zero extracurricular activities which would make fine tuning for the adult world hard to do. You’d be in a large classroom with a teacher who is underpaid. How good would your education be in that scenario? Probably not very good.

Well, Billybullshit.....

You have critical thinking in your avatar, but when asked to share said critical thinking (or challenged to present just a microgram of it when you post your shit.....you seem to disappear.

You don’t even know what critical thinking even means. I’m sure you’ll google it after you read this but that would be the first time you’ll learn anything about it.

Well, Billybullshit.....

You don’t even know what critical thinking even means. I’m sure you’ll google it after you read this but that would be the first time you’ll learn anything about it.

I know enough to know that you don't do it.

In fact, your tripe is some of the worst on the board.

But anytime you'd like to lock horns, you let me know.

Well, Billybullshit.....

Your posts are nothing to write about either.

1592288722533.png

Well, Billybullshit.....

Lol lock horns? You’re just adorable!

Well, Billybullshit.....

Lol lock horns? You’re just adorable!

So you don't know what that means ?

Or are you just not up to the challenge.

Maybe by now you will have googled it.....and learned something new.

Billy.....Billybullshit (Billy000)

You going to take me up on my offer ?

You got real quiet when I challenged you. You still thinking about it ? Well, not really thinking...since you can't really do that.

Support for the BurnLootMurder animals, lawlessness, decriminalization, hate law enforcement, hate whitey, hate American history, values and tradition, hate free speech, hate the 2nd Amendment, free shit for Mexico's filth, higher taxes...etc etc etc and none of our resident MiddleMen feel compelled to vote against that crazy shit?

Support for the BurnLootMurder animals, lawlessness, decriminalization, hate law enforcement, hate whitey, hate American history, values and tradition, hate free speech, hate the 2nd Amendment, free shit for Mexico's filth, higher taxes...etc etc etc and none of our resident MiddleMen feel compelled to vote against that crazy shit?

Under whose watch has this crazy shit occurred? Somebody on CNN could mention that it looks like rain today and Trump would turn it into a full scale political battle. Same as Pelosi if a similar comment was made on Fox News.

Last edited:
Well the Dem House sure has shown its colors for the last four years.

They are still batting 0 but they keep on trying.

Under whose watch has this crazy shit occurred? Somebody on CNN could mention that it looks like rain today and Trump would turn it into a full scale political battle. Same as Pelosi if a similar comment was made on Fox News.

I'm not sure how to read what you're implying.
Did Trump cause chaos by doing good things for good Americans...is that your assertion?

Did Trump cause chaos by doing good things for good Americans...is that your assertion?

I see both Trump and Pelosi in the same way, as dividers. Politicians upon achieving the presidency while retaining their partisan objectives step up and dial down the rhetoric and unnecessarily making an issue political. That doesn't mean they're all successful at it, but none before has failed as much as the novice we have now. It is obvious that Trump enjoys political confrontation and while in business the power of money may have permitted his running roughshod over others, this is a whole new ballgame in which he exhibits little ability to control the situation.

I see both Trump and Pelosi in the same way, as dividers. Politicians upon achieving the presidency while retaining their partisan objectives step up and dial down the rhetoric and unnecessarily making an issue political. That doesn't mean they're all successful at it, but none before has failed as much as the novice we have now. It is obvious that Trump enjoys political confrontation and while in business the power of money may have permitted his running roughshod over others, this is a whole new ballgame in which he exhibits little ability to control the situation.

You’re basically saying that a parent who keeps or restores order in the home , wants a committed, accountable, patriotic productive household that practices traditional values and principles deserves pushback, confrontation and chaos, it’s the parents fault for trying to keep a great household?
You side with rebellion.
You fail to realize that Trump was elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties to do exactly was he’s done...shake things up in D.C., unwind all things the Kenyan set in motion, destroy the emergence of the filthy unAmerican Left and restore REAL American virtue.
We all knew there would be pushback, you should have as well.
You might be holding on to the false notion that we’re still a bipartisan citizenry. We’re not, our people are just too different now, we are too diverse, too multicultural, we are not likeminded in any way.

Forum List

Back