Will You Be Dressing For Halloween?

I'm looking forward to seeing the family pooch again this year as Miss Daisy.....

DOGS-COSTUMES-300x300.jpg

I've dressed up for Halloween for the past several years, in something dark and creepy. Smothering my face in black and white make-up, creating an image of something dead, evil and sinister! Sitting on the front stairs with a big bowl of candy in my lap, waiting on the trick-or-treaters. Creepy loud music coming from an upstairs window, my fog machine control within reach.
I got so much pleasure from scaring the hell out of those kids. ( low evil laughter )

Not sure why, but I'm just not feeling it this year. Right now I have no plans to dress up or make the kids pee their costumes.

Probably, but I have decided yet. I have also not decided what I want my son to be. ugh!

I've dressed up for Halloween for the past several years, in something dark and creepy. Smothering my face in black and white make-up, creating an image of something dead, evil and sinister! Sitting on the front stairs with a big bowl of candy in my lap, waiting on the trick-or-treaters. Creepy loud music coming from an upstairs window, my fog machine control within reach.
I got so much pleasure from scaring the hell out of those kids. ( low evil laughter )

Not sure why, but I'm just not feeling it this year. Right now I have no plans to dress up or make the kids pee their costumes.

So, what you're saying is that you don't plan to do anything different this Halloween than what you normally do every day?:lol:

Forum List

Back