Will we torture again?

Waterboarding sure beats the hell out of real torture.

You know, removing fingernails, beating someone with barbed wire, attaching a battery to the balls. Real torture without a doctor on site.

Hell even our troops have been waterboarded.

No comparison at all.

How about chaining innocent people to a cold 45 degree concrete wall naked & hosing them down with 45 degree water & letting them freeze to death? Or breaking their legs & forcing them to stand on them until they die?

How about tax payers paying over $81 million tax-free to 2 psychologists to tell the CIA how to torture?

Works for me.

Since it works for you to torture to death innocent people, how about we start with your family & friends as you are forced to watch, then finish by torturing you to death over several days?

Oh and these folks are innocent because you say they are??

Don't you think we should have a pretty good idea of that before we start torturing them?

Just out of curiosity, do you consider yourself a good Christian who sits in church every Sunday thinking you're going to heaven, while you sit here advocating treating other human beings this way?

Don't do the church thing at all and in fact I think religion is the bane of the world. I have not one ounce or remorse for waterboarding terrorists.

In fact I'd like to see everyone at Gitmo executed before douchebag in the WH releases them so they can kill some more people.

These people would kill you and everyone you love or know and that's something people need to realize.

Too many people want to attach the words humane and merciful to terrorists. The dead in San Bernardino were co workers and friends. That didn't stop that terrorist from killing them.

I have no problem getting down and dirty in the sewer to kill them. Others would rather just bury their heads in the sand. That's worked so well.

Last edited:
Waterboarding sure beats the hell out of real torture.

You know, removing fingernails, beating someone with barbed wire, attaching a battery to the balls. Real torture without a doctor on site.

Hell even our troops have been waterboarded.

No comparison at all.

How about chaining innocent people to a cold 45 degree concrete wall naked & hosing them down with 45 degree water & letting them freeze to death? Or breaking their legs & forcing them to stand on them until they die?

How about tax payers paying over $81 million tax-free to 2 psychologists to tell the CIA how to torture?

Works for me.

Since it works for you to torture to death innocent people, how about we start with your family & friends as you are forced to watch, then finish by torturing you to death over several days?

Oh and these folks are innocent because you say they are??

Don't you think we should have a pretty good idea of that before we start torturing them?

Just out of curiosity, do you consider yourself a good Christian who sits in church every Sunday thinking you're going to heaven, while you sit here advocating treating other human beings this way?

Another liberal borrowing morality.

easyt can suffer water boarding then come back and tell us it is not torture.

What a suffering idiot he is.

Forum List

Back