Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

Since the violation concerns classified documents and at the time he wasn't president. I don't believe your argument is valid.
Doesn’t matter what the violation concerns or when it happened. DoJ can’t indict a sitting president. Period.

I think it is the other way around. Biden is more likely to not want to debate. I mean, look at the facts, Trump makes mincemeat out of journalists who try attacking him, he could knock Biden out with one punch. Biden would have trouble just finding his way onto the stage without someone leading him.
This has “my dad could beat up your dad” vibes.

LOL. I believe it was Biden who said he would punch Trump out. Don't ever remember Trump saying that about Biden.
Trump very clearly bragged that he would beat Biden in a fight. One can only imagine he planned to eat Biden.

"He would knock Biden out in one punch"

The guy that can't lift a bottle of water with one hand? You must be smoking crack. Biden bikes and jogs and exercises every day. Trump's fat soft ass has to be lubricated and poured into an oversized clown suit every day. The most physical activity Trump has had in 10 years was when he pretended to jerk off two guys while dancing to the Village People.

I imagine a trump punch would feel like getting hit with a Nerf football thrown by a 4 year old.

Last edited:
Dodge boy
Sorry, facts are facts.

DoJ can’t indict until he’s out of office. Congress is the only entity that can remove him before his term is over. Its not up to the DoJ.

And that’s not even getting into the improbability that the DoJ will find sufficient evidence to charge Biden with anything.

Unlike Trump.

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

I don't think that Biden wants to debate the Republican challenger next fall.

He really isn't in condition to do it, that's why he refused to debate in the primaries.

Sorry, facts are facts.

DoJ can’t indict until he’s out of office. Congress is the only entity that can remove him before his term is over. Its not up to the DoJ.

And that’s not even getting into the improbability that the DoJ will find sufficient evidence to charge Biden with anything.

Unlike Trump.
Not when it's an actual constitutional crisis
High crimes and misdemeanors have you forgotten about the impeachment and conviction process?

Not when it's an actual constitutional crisis
High crimes and misdemeanors have you forgotten about the impeachment and conviction process?
What constitutional crisis? Don’t be hysterical. There’s no constitutional crisis because Joe Biden had a dozen classified documents.

Impeachment comes from the House. Not the DoJ.

Tater will be too busy shitting his depends and drooling oatmeal at the same time.
Trump can't show up with Covid like he did the last time & try to take out Biden with it.

And Bonespurs' keeper's will never get his head screwed on straight long enough for the ape to act like a human.

Forum List

Back