Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

No law against bathing with your child

According the the now proven diary, the showers with her dad fueled her sex addiction and she stated that she recalls having sex at a young age AND showers with her dad. This implies she was taking showers with her dad and having sex around the same time in her life. This is not like taking showers and holding an infant in your arms and bathing them. Democrats are pretty sick in general, but this is quite over the top even for deranged Democrats.

Well, we'll see. He just ignores any expectations. He's convinced that he can win with his base and people who think Biden is too old and/or caused the inflation.

There's a decent chance he's right. Incredibly.

And people like you will continue to ignore the mounting evidence of the Biden crime family as well as the cover-up by the DOJ and other 3 letter agencies. To each his own.

LOL You mean the jury that found she was lying when she claimed Trump raped her?

They did not have enough proof of rape
There was enough proof of sexual assault

You have nothing on Biden

They thought she was lying.

Threw her a bone becasue it's Trump. It will be reversed on Appeal.

Other than his own daughter's word.

Bidens own daughter says she was never sexually assaulted by her father

L Jean Carrol said she was sexually assaulted by Trump
A Jury agreed

Pedophilia does not involve an assault

Nope. She claimed Trump raped her.
The jury disagreed and found she was lying.

A jury did not find sufficient evidence of rape, they did find enough for sexual assault

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

Jos going back to the basement

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

Being absurdly simple again I see.
The Biden administration is the one who buried Joe in a basement for a year not Trump.
If Trump wins the nomination, he will 1000% want to debate Biden. If anyone declines it will be his administration.
Even though, just like their last debate, it will be Trumps loud mouth and inability to control himself that would make Biden look better than he is. The best outcome would be to let Biden stutter, forget his place and drool.

Being absurdly simple again I see.
The Biden administration is the one who buried Joe in a basement for a year not Trump.
If Trump wins the nomination, he will 1000% want to debate Biden. If anyone declines it will be his administration.
Even though, just like their last debate, it will be Trumps loud mouth and inability to control himself that would make Biden look better than he is. The best outcome would be to let Biden stutter, forget his place and drool.
Trump learned bet he'll keep a cool head and let Biden do the work for trump.

Trump worshippers have been wrong many more times.

I have little doubt Trump can beat some or most of the charges.

I don’t think that stealing classified documents and lying to the DoJ to get them back is going to fly. Not without some help from corrupt judges.
If you believe that then you should want to see Biden charged for taking classified documents while he was a Senator. I’ll bet you don’t want to see that happen. You want to see Trump behind bars but Joe Biden and the Biden Crime family waltzing away scot-free.

Be honest.

Yup. As I said, they found that she was lying when she claimed he raped her.
They found no such thing

They just didn’t find enough evidence of rape, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen
They did find enough for sexual assault

Trump has been guilty of many crimes in his life, but he has always had enough money to lawyer his way out of the charges.

The fact that he wasn't throw into prison many years ago just proves how corrupt our justice system is.

He was impeached twice and wasn't removed from office because of spineless partisan Republican weenies in the Senate.

This time his crimes are so grievous, and so public that even he can't afford to lawyer his way out.
What crimes are that grievous. The classified document fiasco?

What about Joe Biden stealing classified documents while he was a Senator?

If you believe that then you should want to see Biden charged for taking classified documents while he was a Senator. I’ll bet you don’t want to see that happen. You want to see Trump behind bars but Joe Biden and the Biden Crime family waltzing away scot-free.

Be honest.

Whataboutism isn’t a legal defense.

The situation with Biden and Trump is dramatically different.

You can’t defend Trump’s behavior.

Forum List

Back