Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

You have a very lofty opinion of politicians.

You also appear to be underestimating Trump. Liberals have been making that mistake all the way back to when they thought Hillary would win with no problems at all.

You should also realize that a lot of conservative voters agree with Trump that the 2020 election was rigged.

I actually hope DeSantis is the Republican candidate but I am hearing rumors that Trump might chose RFK Jr. as his running mate.

When Democrats are found guilty of corruption, the rest of the Democratic party let's them hang.

When Republicans are found, the Republican party protects them. They can't even agree to kick George Santos out of Congress!

Geez!

When Democrats are found guilty of corruption, the rest of the Democratic party let's them hang.

When Republicans are found, the Republican party protects them. They can't even agree to kick George Santos out of Congress!

Geez!
If what you were saying about Democrats throwing out corrupt Congress Critters was truce, Joe Biden would no longer be President.

Irrelevant. Your cynical take on certain women is a fantasy you reserve for the orange god's protection. That's a fact made clear by your behavior.
You tend to use the same retort over and over. I don’t worship Trump as DeSantis is my favorite candidate. He is a doer not a talker. I am not “cynical on certain women” but instead realistic.

Geez!
High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law. That group includes Hillary, Pelosi and Joe Biden.

The Republicans did boot George Santos.

1701447814134.jpeg

You tend to use the same retort over and over
You tend to spam threads with pathetic whataboutism over and over.

You also tend to reserve a special standard for your special orange man baby. Over and over.

Thus your cynical take on his 20+ accusers.

You tend to spam threads with pathetic whataboutism over and over.

You also tend to reserve a special standard for your special orange man baby. Over and over.

Thus your cynical take on his 20+ accusers.
You must not read my posts. I have repeatedly said I like my Governor DeSantis more than Trump. Trump refuses to act Presidential. He loves fighting and he is often obnoxious in a fight and he also punches down. A wise President gets a tough VP to do the dirty work.

DeSantis lacks the ability to fire up a crowd like Trump but he is more of a doer than a charismatic speaker.

Of course I would vote for Trump if he is the Republican candidate. I have totally left the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party is now the problem not the solution.

I post links to articles that explain my positions. You dislike this because people that are interested may read the articles and I might occasionally change a few viewpoints.

I feel Trump will win in the end in almost all the cases and get a slap on the wrist for a couple. I could be wrong but Trump haters have been saying for years that finally you could stick a fork in Trump because he was done. So far Trump is still standing.

Wasn't planning on it. You can't reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into in the first place.
Yes. You are a prime example of that comment so I will not waste my time trying to change you either.

If what you were saying about Democrats throwing out corrupt Congress Critters was truce, Joe Biden would no longer be President.

Yes, Batshit, we know that you hate Biden and are completely irrational about it.

I just gotta wonder whether you're just a partisan troll or if you actually are as batshit crazy as you seem.

Yes, Batshit, we know that you hate Biden and are completely irrational about it.

I just gotta wonder whether you're just a partisan troll or if you actually are as batshit crazy as you seem.
The evidence that Joe Biden profited from selling his influence is right in front of your face but of course you are so loyal to your Party you can’t see it. More evidence is being exposed on a daily basis.

High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law. That group includes Hillary, Pelosi and Joe Biden.

The Republicans did boot George Santos.

View attachment 866548
re: More than two dozen Democratic senators, led by New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, called on Franken to resign before the ethics committee could review the allegations.

re: More than two dozen Democratic senators, led by New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, called on Franken to resign before the ethics committee could review the allegations.
I wouldn’t consider Al Franken to have ever been a.High level Democrat like Hillary, Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi. Plus, he was an outsider and other Democrats may not have trusted him.

That's batshit crazy. Al Franken was being spoken of as a prez candidate. He was no outsider.
He definitely was not a career politician like Lyndon Johnson, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

Alan Stuart Franken (born May 21, 1951) is an American politician, comedian, writer, actor, and media personality who served as a United States senator from Minnesota from 2009 to 2018. Franken first gained fame as a writer and performer on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, where he worked for three stints. He first served as a writer for the show from 1975 to 1980, and returned from 1985 to 1995 as a writer and, briefly, a cast member. After decades as an entertainer, he became a prominent liberal political activist, hosting The Al Franken Show on Air America Radio.

Trump won the walk in vote in all 50 States, even Delaware.

Only massive cheating in the tens of millions column gave the democrat Reich its hollow "victory"

Forum List

Back