Will We Become a Divided Country?

E Pluribus Unum is dead, at least for now. It has fallen to misinformation, ego and hubris. I'll keep hoping that we can neutralize the ends of the spectrum, but the only way I know of to do that is to change the system under which they operate.

A system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants is doomed to fail. So, let's fix that.

#ForwardParty
Fuck Andrew Yang.....loser.

The so-called middle is the extreme.

It's just okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party-of-one.
So the middle is a man who can birth a child, whom they( however aliened they be) as parents, are scared will be groomed with CRT and exposed to 1608 when they go to grade school? Got it.

How about the Tea Party On Crack Party.

Zero federal spending for a full decade, consequences be damned.

Then they will merge with the "repeal" party and add no new laws.

We need both. We need leaders and not pandering retards who bleev California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser..

And we ESPECIALLY need the rube herd to start engaging their brain cells in critical thinking.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Well now, there's a blast from the past.....lol...

In your mind the only way to be an "enlightened" individual is to believe in your ideology....Doesn't sound very enlightened to me....

We need both. We need leaders and not pandering retards who bleev California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser..

And we ESPECIALLY need the rube herd to start engaging their brain cells in critical thinking.
I agree. I did and it is working out great (although I will still leave my kids with an inheritance). :)

As I have said many times, we get the politicians we deserve.

And our politicians have been getting progressively dumber and dumber. What's that say about our country?

You have to ask yourself, who is benefitting from our country being split apart?

Who is actually getting richer, at our expense, from this schism?

Who is donating big money to our dumbest politicians?

The problem with this is that there were more Trump voters in California than there were in something like 30 states. And most cities - which power most of the country's economic growth - are usually Democratic.

So carving up the country by state isn't reflective of what's actually happening in the country. It's not a state divide. It's a rural/urban divide.
We have a divide because it is propaganda derived.

Well now, there's a blast from the past.....lol...

In your mind the only way to be an "enlightened" individual is to believe in your ideology....Doesn't sound very enlightened to me....
Oh, you're a minding reader? How many fingers am I holding up?

How about the Tea Party On Crack Party.

Zero federal spending for a full decade, consequences be damned.

Then they will merge with the "repeal" party and add no new laws.
Not even the Tear Party on Crack believes in less spending.

In fact, they feel it is necessary to spend more than the Democrats.

As I have said many times, we get the politicians we deserve.

And our politicians have been getting progressively dumber and dumber. What's that say about our country?
No we do not. The system is rigged for fucks sake man, wake up!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back